EMD GT26 Series Locomotives

I've never seen any on the DLS, however, that doesn't mean there aren't any.

According to the article, the locomotive is very similar to the SD-series locomotives and externally it looks like an SD60, for example. You could always reskin one of these into a GT26 if you wanted.

Thanks for your reply
I already have sd60 Locomotives. I want this locomotive because it still runs in our Country Pakistan. To achieve exact simulation to our Pakisan Railways i want GT26 Locomotives.

Regards

gmu30.jpg

Trainz User ID: 8409

TS12 Build: 61388

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't help on this.

Since this same locomotive is used in some Eastern European countries, you might want to check the Czech and Polish Trainz content websites. There are several and I don't have the links, but they also use the loco in those countries. It may have a different model number in the Czech Republic for example, but the loco will be the same. Once downloaded, you can then reskin it to your specific paint scheme. You might even get lucky and find one with buffers too, which we don't normally have on our equipment here.

Sorry I couldn't help on this.

Since this same locomotive is used in some Eastern European countries, you might want to check the Czech and Polish Trainz content websites. There are several and I don't have the links, but they also use the loco in those countries. It may have a different model number in the Czech Republic for example, but the loco will be the same. Once downloaded, you can then reskin it to your specific paint scheme. You might even get lucky and find one with buffers too, which we don't normally have on our equipment here.

Im from Czechia and we dont have this locomotive here. You may mistaken it with our locomotive T669/770 :) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ČKD_T-669_diesel_locomotive

Back