Reading & Northern Screenshots

:wave: Just dropped in for a minute,

I have been knee deep in mountain building, tearing up bridges and tunnels, needed to take a break and come over your side of the Tracks to see what ya been up too....Looks like someone has been throwing lots their private trash on your ROW, thank goodness nobody has cut any Trees and thrown the junk too near your tracks, they don't like paying those Trash and Hauling fees.

:cool: That abandoned ROW bridge is a nice touch of realism.

I really like the R&N color scheme you have running on your power, everything else is looking great too! :udrool:

Keep up the good work sir........

Forgot to upload this one, but here is the PNGS-7 at River Road outside of Auburn. This job carries a variety things such as coal, propane, potatoes, etc.

0d10cdecc92f494fb0770775e8d92a66.jpg

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]RBMN NRMV-7 is seen clearing Blue Mountain switch outside of Landingville. This area is incomplete with only a few things left to touch up around the rock cut.[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]P.S. If anyone knows of some good assets to use in a rock cut let me know. I'll take the one that I got but kinda iffy on the look.....[/FONT]

5b4106a7a6bfca59bfe36634c6244f11.jpg

The CL series of rock cut splines are really good, there's also a quarry cut spline. Later I'll post pics of my use of the CL splines on the Reservoir & Ironstead, which is a fictional route based off of the Delaware-Lackawanna but with a lot of RBMN influence.

PNWC-11 is seen at Auburn with a short train. They'll head to West Cressona to shift out Sapa, WRC and the West Cressona Transload. They'll then hand there train off to the GSPN-8 for the Southbound trip to Port Clinton. I made these "SW-8" schemes last year, they're made off of an SW1200 but server their purpose.

e53e337ff6250a8a46329922a0b0326d.jpg

8474ccafbc82d120916162e19e207ab4.jpg

RBMN OCS-1 is seen at River Road pulling the OCS (Office Car Special). This is mainly a positioning move to wye the coaches for the Northbound trip to Jim Thorpe the following day. The engine LGSRY 426 (Now RBMN 5033 again) will be turned on the turntable for the trip tomorrow.

49a59a760f49ed0dac9dc0481ef2598a.jpg

That would be a no, as far as I know they are personal reskins only and likely will remain so.

There actually is a proper SW8 on the DLS that might be worth taking a look at RN, it comes as a blank and as far as I know is free to reskin.

RBMN NREX-7 is seen passing through the small (soon to be finished) town of Landingville. Due to a crossing malfunction (didn't set the ATLS up lol) the crew had a speed restriction to allow the signal department to look into the issue. The conductor is outside observing that the line is clear for safe movement.

7b9bd3d745b4b0bf71051b9e6300423d.jpg

I haven't been able to give a proper thank you to all the compliments and supporters so I felt I needed to say thanks, and keep people motivated by posting a screenshot with that. Anyways, Thank You for all the compliments and support and expect many more screenshots as the scenery from Schuylkill Haven to Port Clinton is nearing completion. Without you guys I would've lost my motivation, so stay tuned for more!

eb6c8617b120cf040522126ee3ea4fec.jpg

RBMN PNEX-1 is seen at Schuylkill Haven for a small celebration for railroad customers. The trip ran from Port Clinton to Port Carbon and back with a stop in Schuylkill Haven. At Port Carbon the train was turned on the wye for the return trip.

12156c3b3fcc6698f710a6bd71e0d766.jpg

RBMN PNRB-8 has just cleared Pottsville Junction and is now coming under the old cantilever. The signals were re-lit here back in 2014 for novelty purposes.

6ece0a19a2b478c29c084c9da5003262.jpg

Back