Reading & Northern Screenshots

RBMN #1998 "Billboard" Boxcar

xALmNJN.png

I live in Coaldale, PA which is of course Reading and Northern country. This looks awesome...is there any way I can download this route and addons? I'd love to play this great route u made.

Evening Chief, just dropped in for peak,

Like always never disappointed,

Especially like the Maine line Wye merge in MSG #127 that took some work to get those angles right on the Wye, looks really good......

Don't forget, take a breath and break, personal time is important...........

Thanks for sharing.

R&N 2004 SD38 is picking up cars at the Cargill Chocolate Factory in the Humboldt Industrial Park near Hazleton PA. Inner plant switching is done by Cargill with a trackmobile while R&N sets off and picks up cars from the facility.

rnfancs_5eb722cdb2c74.jpeg

rnfancs,

Great job on the new Nesquehoning Bridge and Humbolt Industrial Park!

I have Roon's RBMN route in Trainz 12. I had imported it into TANE and TRS 19, but had issues with the Speed Trees. Is there an easy way to substitute them with something that will work in TRS 19, or do you have to remove them and add new ones manually?

I wanted to model Hazleton area with Humbolt and Jeddo. I noticed that Roon's original route had unsceniced DEM tiles up there, but more would be need on the periphery in order to get all of Humbolt, along with Ashmore Junction to get over to Jeddo. For your route, did you just add new DEM tiles?

Thanks for sharing your fantastic work!

Good Morning Sir,

Great looking Photos, haven't seen you since Last Year...........:cool:

I just upgraded to Platinum this year, from Standard TRS2019.....Proved to be quite a Chore........Enjoy your latest Pictures today...........:wave:

Very nice pictures. Keep up the amazing work I cant wait to see what is to come of this route. Is this route going to be the entire RBMN route from Reading to Pittston and all the other branches? I see you already have Reading outer station in some photos. Nice work.

I am very much looking forward to the 425 set by K&L Trainz being worked on now. I like how you are improving and expanding the Roon route. I was doing the same with mine. I actually merged the NS Reading Line with it by using DEM I created from Leesport to Hamburg. I wish Roon would have built the section from Old Penn Haven to Mehoopany but I might take a stab at building it, I have the DEM generated already. I also want to add the new bridge in at Nesq Jct, where did you get that bridge with the concrete and metal sides? Also, you reskinned K&L coaches, I did that, too. But where did you get the baggage cars that you painted blue and red? K&L as well? Would you be able to send me any of them privately or would that be a big no no because they are K&L payware? But what if I already bought the original sets? I think Steve would kill anyone sending his stuff to people but I don’t see the harm in sending a reskin of a coach I already have. Just don’t tell Steve, lol. Also, is there any way to fix the missing/faulty pofig trees in TANE other than replacing them in 2012 then import to TANE? There already are lots of other trees on the route so I don’t really notice the missing trees. I hate when newer Trainz versions break content from previous versions. I also would like the GP39’s if you are able to send them. I don’t feel like reskinning a GP30 I already have. And you did such a good job with the yellow striping. And the Reading Outer Station sign, could you send that as well? Where did you get the steps at the baggage car gift shop in Jim Thorpe?

Last edited:
Bump.

Please find <kuid:87135:100779> READING & NORTHERN TRS19 (pre-2020) on the DLS by Nick Ozark, creator of At The Railyard. This route is an updated version (with permission) of Jointed Rail's old Ts-12 route which can now be found on Flamerailz's site, here. Be sure to grab the dependency pack from flame railz, and download the route by Nick (etozorak), off of the DLS.

(I know I used the wrong reading T1 set. Looks cooler though)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I had so much fun on this route in Ts12 when I was a kid. We are lucky to have this route updated for '19 and '22, and a lot of rolling stock available to us for free. Of note, several RBMN locomotives by NorfolkSouthern37 on the DLS (sd40-2, and Sd50), with a payware SD-38 available for purchase off of the Jointed Rail website. As for steam, we've got 2 payware packs, RMBN 425, and the Reading T1 pack made by Steve Lerro. Both are available from K&L Trainz. I'll have to get the 425 pack and the SD-38 soon, but for now I will operate with what I've got :) hope you guys enjoy this remade classic as much as I do. Thanks to Jointed Rail and Nick Ozark for providing us with this excellent layout.

Last edited:
Back