Reading & Northern Screenshots

Is this a Jointed Rail upgrade ? Or just your own work ? Always a great looking route , and now it's really nice to see it being brought up to TANE .

Matt

This is a personal expansion and upgrade (by me) of the version on the Jointed Rail site by Roon.

Unfinished GP39RN roaming the rails....

5QMNoIo.png

:wave: Evening Sir,

Just dropped in for a peak, :D looks like you got your images squared after that hillacious Host To Post loss we experienced............

Everything is looking mighty fine here and just the right amount of Fog in some of those Shots.

That Derail you setup is cool too..........Thanks for sharing with us.

Not as far as I would've like to have gotten tonight, but here's some screenshots in surveyor of the Reading Belt Line being built.

5ahFhz2.png

mpdgM6S.png

Man there is some really amazing and no doubt inspiring work in here man! I have to ask, for your expansion work, are you using an additional DEM that is merged into the route or is all of this work being done by hand?

Man there is some really amazing and no doubt inspiring work in here man! I have to ask, for your expansion work, are you using an additional DEM that is merged into the route or is all of this work being done by hand?

This is a DEM that is being worked on that was merged into the R&N route on Jointed Rail. I appreciate all the nice words, I try to get back to some but sometimes the reply's and PMs rack up a bit. But anyway thank you everyone!

Scenes in surveyor of Spring Street Yard and tower and a shot at the other end of the Belt Line Junction.

5u9OpZT.png

R2sfuvP.png

xZLTpHH.png

7yVjQPS.png

A small update on the R&N expansion. Here's the Belt Line again but this time with the Schuylkill River bridge and Carpenter Steel.
(For anyone that doesn't know the Belt Line and Spring Street yard are part of a portion of Norfolk Southern that R&N interchanges and has trackage rights with.)

n266IMP.png

gTClt8c.png

oypAjXo.png

One thing that always bugged me about Roon's R&N route was the leads to the tunnel and the tunnel itself outside of Tamaqua. So since I'm in the process of rebuilding the route, why not re do the entire mountain, tracks and tunnel!

rR3ttzC.png

sISekWT.png

:wave: Evening Sir,

Make sure you have enough Dynamite for building that Tunnel your talking about..........:hehe:

:cool: Pictures and work, especially your Yard Tracks look great...........You know what they say, just when you think your work is complete, you find something else to keep you busy.......This Route is going to do just that........It really shows your craftsmanship and attention to detail!

Molino, realigned the track to a more accurate status through here, along with updating the scenery to a more TANE feel and today's R&N standards.

cmX8NMN.png

z33tEZk.png

Back