Reading & Northern Screenshots

rnfancs

Trainz Veteran
For anyone interested in sharing anything R&N related to Trainz such as pictures from on the route, re-skins, your own route, etc. Just a simple place to share photos from one of the nation's finest regional railroads in virtual format!:D

Here are couple pics to start this off. NKP 765 on the head of the Lehigh Gorge Special.

Next, RBMN 425 on an excursion passing a coal train with NS Conrail heritage 8099 leading.

Last edited:
Thanks, and for the GP30s they are based off of the railroads own GP30s. The model though is one of the old USLW GP30s that have since been discontinued. I originally had a friend make one for me due to time constraints but it was inaccurate so I ended up making my own. The only thing I used from his skin is the diamond on the side. These units are incomplete but temporarily satisfy me. :D

To start the new year I thought I might revive my "old" R&N thread! Anyways here is a photo of some power lined up at Port Clinton, including my reskinned MP15s the railroad recently acquired. The engines were made off of the RBMN SW1500 due to the lack of decent MP15 models. Also I thought I show a project that was done by Bendorsey with my assistance, the station in Schuylkill Haven is seen while in a more or less incomplete town. This is located on part of my route expansion that includes the base route by Roon and DEM with track for the entire "Reading Division". Anyways, Enjoy!

Did you hear that they're repainting and renumbering the 426 into the freight scheme and the two new GP39RN's are going to be painted in a maroon scheme to match the passenger cars? I believe it was in Railpace, although Trains & Railroads of the Past has a lot of old RBMN stuff in it.

rnfancs, I Am Amazed At You Work! Is It Possible You Could Send Me The SW8s, GP39s, LGSRY 426, And MP15s? I Appreciate Your Time.

-Alex

Last edited:
You need to PM your request and not show your personal Email on a public board.........If you go back and edit your msg, delete your email......It's up to you.......

I have a couple things in the works right now! The geeps are getting re-done and the "maroon" geeps have been sitting in a early stage for a couple months right now. Also a possible R&N F-Unit is in the works for me to do as a deal in real life is pending to acquire two. Also for any DCR (Delmarva Central) fans I'm working on an SD40-2 for that railroad. On the very back burner as a Trainz 12 ONLY route of the Allentown & Auburn is in the works with track 100% complete and scenery 60% done. Just thought I give everyone an update as to whats planned, so stay tuned!

EDIT/ADDITION: I DO NOT CONDEMN SENDING CONTENT, UNLESS GIVEN PERMISSION TO RELEASE THEM!

Last edited:
RBMN GP39RN #2530 is seen coming through an area known as "Carbon" while on the Tamaqua Summerfest Excursions. These are the first teasers of my GP39RN pack that I'm working on.

031ee9abba16d8f32c32f6911e088156.png

a2854a3e4e1068aedf53942a2559e805.png

Last edited:
Route looks good, wish you good luck with your acquisitions too.

One question for you, in the photo below, may I ask is that a retaining rock wall, stone? It looks really nice in the way you separated the Track bed from the wall.

b6432290288cc8a4f191bba1bef591bb.jpg

Route looks good, wish you good luck with your acquisitions too.

One question for you, in the photo below, may I ask is that a retaining rock wall, stone? It looks really nice in the way you separated the Track bed from the wall.

Pic removed
Hi, and yes, that is a rock retaining wall. I can't take the credit though as the route is from Jointed Rail. It is the Reading & Northern route and is really good.

RBMN SD50 #5017 is seen on the NRMV-7 heading North to Minersville to load 90+ empty coal cars. The location is at River Road outside of Auburn, the bridge is the abandoned Pennsylvania Railroad ROW. This is part of an R&N DEM that I'm adding scenery to.

31d3cc7f873640583d56db52bec8d7ed.jpg

Is anyone planning on making a Lehigh Line extension? I live next to those tracks and would like to run the Pittston jobs on the line.

RBMN PNEX-7 is seen passing the old Auburn Station. The train is running North to West Cressona Yard on ex Reading Company trackage.

3fb0790c3706ad83f69d770c5105d484.jpg

a43f6eea508aa909404b0d2ada53411f.jpg

Several shots of the PNEX-7 and "The Roustabout Job" at Schuylkill Haven and Mine Hill. Schuylkill Haven still needs quite a bit of work.

0f445c835c03e51ec9641494474a682d.jpg

c18d474754d898392d6bfc0683f35f64.jpg

0766aa9e6356f1bb3d184470df31d54c.jpg

Back