8YmwPhz.jpg

tdv2Qcw.jpg

iHkto0W.jpg

iuKTOP6.jpg

MtRAafs.jpg

To6EN2R.jpg

w1bZOID.jpg

IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Hey all! Just a quick update on a long hiatus. For the last few months, I've been building a new PC and have finally finished its build. With this, I also purchased T:ANE and will be moving the Kamino Railroad into it. The system handles the game at good FPS at reasonable details. Cannot wait for this new chapter in the KRR's history and hope you will join me.

Yours, Qaz

Malaga Creek - Zucal completed

As the title claims, I have completed a small section of the Kamino Railroad. This section is part of the Kamino - Zucal Mainline and is the last 3 miles of the route heading north.

As seen here:
q0leZ2F.jpg

And here is the interchanges diagram courtesy of KRR employees:
X9R7sI3.jpg

This took a lot longer than I expected, but I guess it takes time to get it just right. I am very happy with the way this small section came out. This section is jammed with great scenes with good detail work.
Now, I will be moving south another 3 to 4 miles to Buena. After that, it will be 5 miles more to Kamino and then, once completed, the release of phase 1 of this route.

Some screenshots:
f9KYqEQ.jpg

XXHGO9F.jpg

wm8gY5X.jpg

HZq6Hbv.jpg

xckAKuT.jpg

uYcwS0H.jpg

roAMVB6.jpg

8FU3X7I.jpg

Yours, Qaz

Last edited:
Special Power

The Backshops did an amazing job with this model and it looks right at home on the route! Central of Georgia "Big Apple" takes a late afternoon train to Zucal for the last excursion of the day.

1TwDDLx.jpg

uYR0GUg.jpg

I9xtEf8.jpg

L4UJGHD.jpg

aHOJCqA.jpg

KlIWKn2.jpg

Also, This billboard hit too close to home and was hilarious. :hehe::hehe:

J4tYaAL.jpg

Yours, Qaz

LOL Yea They did one H%LL of a job with her . And your route looks great too .. Please more shots .

Don't ya wish pic's came with sound . LOL

Matt

Qaz,
I accidentally stumbled on your route here. Wildwood caught my eye. I used to work in Wildwood in the 70s. I was wondering how much of North Wildwood/Wildwood/Wildwood Crest was going to be modeled in your route. One of your shots showed a train station for West Wildwood. That was all marshland back when I was there, haha. I hope you have some good kuids for marshes, and cat tails.

Seeing Buena was on your route was really neat too. Drove through it many times. Your shot with the emergency equipment and the Jersey State Trooper all working along the road was very special.

I'll be keeping an eye on your route as you work on it.

Heinrich505

Reboot?

Been a long time since I've been on here lmao. Rebooting this project after sometime, stay tuned folks! :D

After a day of researching how sand mines operate and load freight cars, this is what I came up with. I think it came out pretty good, needs a few extra details but overall it was nice build. Stay tuned for the first episode of my let's build and see how this was made.

KZJf9IS.jpg

SqpLXeq.jpg

pWRpaF2.jpg

vh38aA3.jpg

6uZAHg1.jpg

CFv0zgw.jpg

Yours, Qaz

Qaz,
Where the heck did they get all that sand? Off the Wildwood Beach? ;)

Glad to see you back. Was that trailer for you doing a series on building the route?

Heinrich505

Millions of years ago … When tectonic plates moved, shifted and heaved up, and places that were once deep seas with sand, heaved up to hundreds or thousands of feet … Areas of dense dead trees and broken down prehistoric rotted vegetation, which turned into coal, were either heaved up or buried in the ocean under sand … hence why there is crude oil under sea beds

Texture Color you used for Sand Pit

Love the Sand Pit there,

Well done Sir and very realistic too.......Keep that Story and pictures coming, u gave me another idea...:p

:eek: One ques if I may, what Texture Color are u using for the Sand Pit.....?

Heinrich505, Unforntatly not lol, but yes I have plans on turning the Kamino Railroad into a series on my Youtube Channel. As a matter of fact, Episode 1 is live now!

blueodessey, Not too sure on the kuids I used for the sand texturing, i'll PM you them once I find them all lmao :D

Thanks for the kind words as well everyone!

Anyways, here the link to Episode one!

Yours, Qaz

Thought I'd share some screenshots since episode 2 is taking much longer than I intended on. Some new areas underway and I couldn't be happier!

ZGReqPO.jpg

Z9yZEdT.jpg

fO9Lzrm.jpg

syawjx0.jpg

WwO5zu5.jpg

uHYSGYU.jpg

Yours, Qaz

Back