Official Kamino Railroad WIP Thread

Looking forward to the release of this route. I live in South Jersey. The route is fictional but are there any SJ items on the route?

You can't say that about North Jersey. I mean the farm lands. Too much of everything, buildings, industries, people and highways. Love it down here in the country.

New Content for the Kamino Railroad

-Kamino Railroad AS-16's have arrived! Reskin of Trainboi1's Western Maryland AS16. They are numbered 246 - 250

They can downloaded from the link here: http://kaminorr.wix.com/kamino-railroad

*snip*

Route update will be posted in a few days.

Cheers, Qaz
Nice skin, though typically the done thing is to PM the creator first. :p You're all good as far as I'm concerned, although you should make sure to include the credits I used on Trainz Forge. It is a provision of using the trucks, after all. In addition you may want to link back to Trainz Forge itself for dependencies.

I have learned to export my selections to a cdp and then delete. That way when I do this, and I have, I can use the cdp as a recycling bin or sorts.

Do you recall if those are aashto roads? I didn't know they could be joined like that...

:) Nice work, and you gave appropriate information,

Maps are like pictures they can be worth a 1000 words at a sitting, and with your map I know exactly what area you are working on, forms a mental picture for me, as I'm extremely visual rather than Textual oriented if that makes sense.

;) I agree, quality is much better than quantity in my books, Sloppy is not respectful, so you do a little at a time and Pride will carry the rest.

Will come back each week to your Thread to see how you are progressing.

Thanks for sharing with us.:wave:

Back