Triggers abd Track Marks distence deteciton

angelsd

Hi:

When a Trigger or Track Mark is attached to a point in the route, a distance appears below the TM r TR indicating a distance, I supose that it is the distance from which the consist is detected,

Is it possible to modify them? How?

Thank you in advance

When placing a trigger or track mark, or even a switch lever, go to the triggers and track marks, advanced pullout at the bottom of the panel. You'll see a small window on the left side with a number in it. This number is in meters and by default is set to 20. You can type in any value you want to reduce or increase the radius of the affected area.

As I said switch levers too. Place a switch lever, change to the triggers and track marks tab, go to advanced and you can then reduce the locking radius. This is helpful in some places such as busy yards where you don't want to stop 20 meters from the junction in order to switch the lever. Be careful because setting the radius too small can have some odd effects, and can really look funny too if the train is on top of the junction when switching the junction lever.

To add to this, as I was interrupted by a phone call, to get and apply values, use the corresponding tools on the advanced panel.

Last edited:
Thank you JCitron.

One mor question: in the advanced options I understand "Get (trigger....) radius", "Set...." but: what is "Adjust...."?

Thank you JCitron.

One mor question: in the advanced options I understand "Get (trigger....) radius", "Set...." but: what is "Adjust...."?

Click and drag on the Trackmark, and the red distance markers will shrink or stretch, adjusting your radius.
Mick

Back