Content Showcase

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Welcome to Content Showcase. Here you can find cool stuff for Trainz that may not be well-known or located on a quiet corner of the internet. Feel free to post your own as well following the below format to keep the thread tidy and useful.

1. Each user may post an unlimited number of assets.
.a) Can be from any source as long as it is available for free download for at least the duration of the thread and the week after.
.b) Can be for any version and build of Trainz.
.c) Can be an own creation or someone else's. If an own asset that is a derivative, please credit the original creator as well.
.d) Can be of any region or language.
.e) Can be a beta but should be stated as such if so.
.f) If part of a series, only the first or most prominent asset should be posted.

2. Each entry should include at minimum:
.a) Item name
.b) Author name
.c) KUID (if on DLS) or download link* (if on 3rd party site)
.d) Compatible Trainz version/build
.e) Screenshot (of reasonable size please)

3. Optionally include:
.f) Short description, notable features

*Please ensure link is safe before posting. Any attempts to spread badware or otherwise direct users to harmful/inappropriate link either as an act of trolling or malice will be grounds for a ban. In the interests of this community we thank you for your understanding.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
Anyone? I guess this concept gets shelved for the time being due to lack of interest. What a shame.

Cuk-Large-Yellow-Dumpster
Author: sholborn
KUID: <KUID:93112:3035671>
Version: TS12
Description quoted from the dls: "Simple 3D Model Of A Large Yellow And Blue Dumpster."
This asset has a great "grunge", realistic look. Works well in T:ANE too.

ps. Hopefully the requirements for this section I have done correctly, please amend/delete this post if not. :)

Last edited:
Hello from France , I was not sure to have well understood ... But if I mistake please don't kill me!!!

I would like to present a little object wich could be very usefull (I use it often in my trainz !!! )

Name : "product attachment" author "Vanguard11", DLS, kuid2:526726:100026:2

First install it :

then clic on "?" you have acces to your product Library, and you can choose (nearly) any object in it, to use as a scenery object....

It works with car-loads but also with the bulk , and you can choose the quantity of bulk, by same way as for a car... And of course it can be moved as an object even up and down...

Very intelligent object , it allows to have aboard the rollingstock and on loading ramps, or depots, the same content...

Hope it will be usefull, Marc

Name: GE B23-7
Author: VIA6415
Kulds: <KUID2:134612:100060:1>, <KUID2:134612:100063:1>, <KUID:134612:100089>
Builds: TR12 SP1 & Tane
Download: DLS
2016-06-15%20003854_zpsymfkq1sw.jpg

2016-06-16%20221740_zpsxpxmyqoz.jpg

2016-06-16%20001335_zpsa215u8r7.jpg

Additional info found on NST/RCW Website
Skins: Conrail, WHRC, DAR, NSSW & blank skin for reskinning. "NSSW work in progress"

Name: Platform 7m
Author: emges
kuid2:36713:37250:1
Trainz version 1.5
Built in content.

An excellent versatile, standalone "no frills" spline platform. Which means you can decorate to your hearts content. I have added the seats, shelters, some custom people and the benches.
This is in T:ANE, build 84473 (Steam).
Route: Narrow Falls

Generic Freight platform (tiny)
Author: normhart
Kuid:633834:100676
Build version 2.9
Type: Industry
on dls

An excellent small freight platform. It has a couple of random freight objects so that when you put down the platform the freight is different. Works well in T:ANE as you can see in the screenshot.

Last edited:
Looks like this concept is one for the archives - Nicky I think you may as well concentrate on the screenshots only.

A suggestion if you would consider; let's just leave this CS thread as it is but edited to not expire and with no theme so folks can post whatever they want whenever they want. I can recall many occasions in the past where I've come across a really nice asset on some obscure foreign site. This thread would serve everyone for "bookmarking" purposes.

Hello from France,

I agree with nicky9499, it will certainly be usefull , first because of handicap of language... It is sometimes difficult to understand what could be the use of some objects created in other countries... And Google translation is a bit too short for technical datas.... Let it living a bit, It will find its place here !!!

Friendly, Marc

Couple more favourites>

JVC@Hedgerow#7 Shrub 3.2m high
Author: Jankvis
kuid2:328583:2845:1
Build 2.0
Category: flora
Built-in

The hedge is a spline. When the environment is altered the hedge colour reflects the changing light in a very nice way.

st_rmm_sosna3a_1076_15m
Author: rmm
kuid2:211025:20253:3
Build 4.2
Category: flora
dls

A great looking tree and also changes nicely when the lighting/time is changed.

Screenshot by Erik (ekankal). Thought I might leave this here for posterity.

351e34100a26ac283bcb202e6db20815.jpg

http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/index.php
It requires a registration to get in, and a translator or fluency in Swedish. But it's well worth the while, because the content is utterly spectacular!

Thanks.
No, none of the items in that picture is TANE specific, actually, it's mostly old stuff made for TRS2004/2006/2009 (I build that route in TRS2006/2009, and have not made any major updates to it, after I installed it to TANE).
// Erik from Sweden

Hello from France , I was not sure to have well understood ... But if I mistake please don't kill me!!!

I would like to present a little object wich could be very usefull (I use it often in my trainz !!! )

Name : "product attachment" author "Vanguard11", DLS, kuid2:526726:100026:2

It works with car-loads but also with the bulk , and you can choose the quantity of bulk, by same way as for a car... And of course it can be moved as an object even up and down...

Very intelligent object , it allows to have aboard the rollingstock and on loading ramps, or depots, the same content...

Hope it will be usefull, Marc

Thanks for this one!
Works pretty well, also in Tane.
Never been aware of this asset before.
Indeed very usefull!

:)

A Chessie piggyback train heads for Baltimore on the Virginian and Ohio behind a trio of GP40-2s, beginning with GM50. The Geeps and caboose are on www.jointedrail.com.

A Conrail manifest now heads onto the V&O behind a quartet of RRMods ex-PC SD45s.

A SP coal train heads south over the Tehachapi Mountains.

The Silver Streak makes an emergency stop at the Harris Mill Junction. Soon, the FP7-led train will be a runaway hurrying for Downtown Chicago.

The Espee train and the Silver Streak FP7As are builtin to TS12, the Silver Streak cars are on the DLS from austin316hockey.

Last edited:
BR Gresley P2 Express Blue
Author: 8686 (well, the reskin is from myself, the original loco and permission for this reskin is from edh6)
KUID: <kuid2:648071:100143:3>, <kuid2:648071:100142:2>
Category: Locomotive and Train Tender
Build: 84615
Fiction/Non Fiction: Speculation

Tested in TS12 and T:ANE

3cccbb1148fb49a988842f3ec0a9810e.jpg

6b83e9d19be1a1f92a1962f1f1cec6f3.jpg

This locomotive represents the new P2 that is currently being built. If the A1 Locomotive Trust would decide to give it the British Railways Express Blue livery, it'd most likely look like this.

Rusty 1 track
natvander
kuid:61119:38801
TS12, T:ANE

A track spline of a single rusty rail. Very useful when you want to create a short section of disused or abandoned track that looks like it is not ever going to be used!

New to Trainz SW1200 RS CP & CN
VIA6415
<kuid:134612:100091> CN SW1200RS Road Swicher
<kuid:134612:100041> CP SW1200RS Road Swicher (Screenshot)
<kuid:134612:100104> SW1200RS Road Swicher (Customable)
Coming Soon!
P7nX33c.jpg

nDIuQZK.jpg

ALCo 539T diesel engine sounds: <kuid2:37581:116:3> download them off TEH

Last edited:
Metro CQ312 Refit

I find this train very useful for times when I am making urban ransit routes
kuid 2:487222: 1091:2
Author:subway_v

Renocerous:D

Back