cannot delete tunnel digholes in TANE

dangavel

i've moved my route to TANE from trainz 2012 and having major problems with tunnels.
certain djb old tunnels present as red and green blocks of colour, when i delete the tunnels i'm left with digholes which I cannot delete , no way i can find anything to select to delete them .
if i drop new tunnels in three the old ones were i still have the original digholes there and its almost impossible to cover them up. anyone having the same issue and if so ,has anyone got a fix , short of going back to trainz 2012 route, removing all tunnels in that version and then exporting the new cdp to tane ?

i've moved my route to TANE from trainz 2012 and having major problems with tunnels.
certain djb old tunnels present as red and green blocks of colour, when i delete the tunnels i'm left with digholes which I cannot delete , no way i can find anything to select to delete them .
if i drop new tunnels in three the old ones were i still have the original digholes there and its almost impossible to cover them up. anyone having the same issue and if so ,has anyone got a fix , short of going back to trainz 2012 route, removing all tunnels in that version and then exporting the new cdp to tane ?

Save your route and restart T:ANE. That usually fixes it.

It's a known bug and I think it's been fixed in the latest patch coming out soon(tm).
i had a feeling this was so, yet when i do a search, i can;t get any references.
i'd be better off hanging fire then and wait for the fix

Davesnow solution works for me. I also had the problem, but lately I haven't seen it anymore. And I don't know why nor how, but I can dighole and remove it with no problems, except some scenery objects near digholes that float above where they were.

Saving and restarting works for me also. Sometimes, if I immediately save, exit Surveyor, and re-enter the route it will go away -- but only if you do it as soon as you delete the tunnel and the dighole remains.

Bill

Back