Anl's Challenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

dundun92

UK Content Creator
Hey everyone!
I was wondering if anyone had any idea when Anl will release his challenger, FEF, etc.
Because if he doesn't, I might make a one (although I'm really not proficient in making trains).
Also, if he does release it, will it be freeware?

Nobody besides ANL, Lilb, or maybe some of their co-workers at Jointed Rail know when they will be released. If he ever does release them. HOWEVER, I think he will release some of his content someday, otherwise Jointed Rail would have kicked him out by now. Also, if he ever does release his content, they will probably be payware. I don't want this to sound rude, but, does it seriously take over 4 years to UPGRADE your content? I mean, it didn't even take him four years to create the amount of content he did in the first place.
7bb38ee435eab0acbb6177b39999dae9.jpg

I DO NOT mean this as an insult to ANL, JR, or anyone else. If I have offended anyone, I apologize in advance.

Nobody besides ANL, Lilb, or maybe some of their co-workers at Jointed Rail know when they will be released. If he ever does release them. HOWEVER, I think he will release some of his content someday, otherwise Jointed Rail would have kicked him out by now. Also, if he ever does release his content, they will probably be payware. I don't want this to sound rude, but, does it seriously take over 4 years to UPGRADE your content? I mean, it didn't even take him four years to create the amount of content he did in the first place.
Image removed
I DO NOT mean this as an insult to ANL, JR, or anyone else. If I have offended anyone, I apologize in advance.

I do take its as. Considering I do this on my own free time in between life, work, and other responsibility's to bring to this model railroad club that is around the world some measure of joy and enjoyment. I don't think you grasp what all goes into making a steam locomotive for the game. Or updating over 180 assets that make those locomotives the joy to those that have them, and adding new stuff like scripting, better mapping, and other things. I have NOT been paid one penny to keep my content off I have done so by choice and if it takes another 4 years then so be it. Post's like this is why I don't share much any more. ANL

How about we all just quit whining about it and be patient? It's not his job to sit at his computer 24/7 and cater to our every want and need. Content creation is a hobby, not a job. No one forces him to make content, and when he's done with it, he can do with it what he wants, and what he does with it is nobody's business but his own. He's just a man doing his own thing, not your slave or anybody else's. Stuff like this is why we keep losing great content creators. They create great content for us for free (well, sometimes free) and ask for nothing in return except support and a simple "thank you", but instead they get whining and complaining.

ANL, thank you for creating content for us, and please, take all the time you need.

Just my two cents.

Matt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back