Thread: Spline height adjustments

United States of America, Alabama, Daphne
    Blog Entries

Default Spline height adjustments

Is there a way to give the "Spline height'" tool an adjustment to slow down or limit the amount of movement? When using tools such as "Adjust height'" and "Rotate Object" I can hold the Shift or Ctrl key to slow down and move smaller increments. There seems to be none available for the "Spline height" tool. Every time I try to adjust a spline height with the tool, it goes too far too fast. I can approach the issue with "Get vertex height" and "Apply vertex height" but that is VERY tedious. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
    Connel
    iBuyPower Intel i3 3220 @ 3.3Ghz; 8gigs DDR3; Nvidia GTX 660; Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by ccowan2126 View Post
    Is there a way to give the "Spline height'" tool an adjustment to slow down or limit the amount of movement?
    This might be a problem with your mouse sensitivity - you could try different settings and choose something more suitable. There should be no problem setting a spline height within a few cm. It is only when you need to adjust within about 0.05m that you need to set the exact height.

United States of America, Alabama, Daphne
    Blog Entries

I will give it a try. Thanks.
    Connel
    iBuyPower Intel i3 3220 @ 3.3Ghz; 8gigs DDR3; Nvidia GTX 660; Windows 10

I use a gaming mouse, because they have a switch on top that allows you to adjust
    the sensitivity from about 2000 dpi to 500 dpi, ideal for those awkward places.

Mark.