Having Problems with an Error with olegkhim's 'UZ_signal_library'

jordon412

33 Year Old Railfan
I'm getting an error that I'm not familiar with for olegkhim's 'UZ_signal_library', <KUID:354694:901>:
'Unable to read config file for asset at 'hash-6c\kuid 354694 901/''
I've also checked the config file and the only thing in it is:
asset-filename "kuid 354694 901"
I also tried changed "kuid 354694 901" to <KUID:354694:901> and got this error:
'Unable to commit changes to asset <kuid:354694:901> as the config file contains the wrong KUID'
Can someone help me out?

I have the same or at least , similar problem. In my case it says the asset is out of date. When I update, the asset is labeled faulty but there are no errors associated with it. I have noticed that the config file is labelled config.chump. If I rename this to config.txt there are a lot of weird characters there.
Perhaps someone could post a copy of a working config file to see if replacing it would help. Just a thought.

I have the same or at least , similar problem. In my case it says the asset is out of date. When I update, the asset is labeled faulty but there are no errors associated with it. I have noticed that the config file is labelled config.chump. If I rename this to config.txt there are a lot of weird characters there.
Perhaps someone could post a copy of a working config file to see if replacing it would help. Just a thought.

.chump files are compressed and therefore will not display the contents as you would think by renaming them.

The problem overall sounds as though the asset was fine on upload, but is getting corrupted somehow when downloading. I've seen this with some content in the past before the big DLS crash a few years ago, however, this may not be the cause. The performance of the DLS overall has been poor, which causes many, many retries. This may very well be the issue since the data is corrupted in some fashion on download.

Many thanks JCitron and DonZer63. I used the chump expander then put the resulting config.txt file in the assets folder then commited the asset. Hey presto, all was well again. Just make sure you give it plenty of time to commit as, for some reason it took a very long time but got there in the end.

Back