The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

Okay, this has been bothering me right now, I hate to ask but when will the older RRMods content (not the freeware ones I mean the ones like the SD40s) be posted? I asked them about it and they said this site will be hosting them soon

I don't have a date for the release as of yet. Life has tossed my family a curve ball with some health issues and that is my current focus at the moment.

Sorry to hear that. Family and health have to come first. I truly hope that things improve for your family. Take good care of yourself too!

Gisa

Absolutely! Get the family well and don't worry about anything else. That's the most important thing. All the rest can wait.

Heinrich505

It's getting closer to completion. Now this is still a work in progress, and I am a perfectionist. As you can see some the textures aren't lined up as they should be as well as few other little noticeable errors. I'm am in school, and have a job, so working on this, is limited due to the time I have to work on it. I'm also working on an UV&P Mogul as well for a friend of mine.

BC1hDbB.jpg

lnCilkA.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Back