The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

Model by Nick (petrama25)
W.I.P.

f685095e230347499281ad78dd6a094d.jpg

Last edited:
uhhh....

First I have to finish it, then ask for permission to release it (it's a JR model). There's no timeframe for any of my projects right now.

I was planning for this week at the earliest (maybe even tomorrow), but 2100 sounds like a better idea. Thanks for the suggestion!
Oh, I thought you were going to simulate everything on it for 100 years of use, stuff like the weeds growing in the engine, the broken windows, the unrecognizable logos, the extremely ugly by then paint job, the spills in the cab, the sh*t stains on the conductor and engineers seat and that stuff.

Ok just so you know, the sight glass line, and the whistle cord did not show up in the render, though they are there haha. Here's my slow but sure progress.

b17c3b8f40d5cf77d91b6a090b158754.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Here's a few quick concept screenshots. I think you all can guess where this is at.

Amtrak 304 takes the TRRA Merchants Subdivision as it begins its trek to Chicago. Unfortunately, once I find someone to make the proper tunnels for the arch, this shot will no longer be possible since this is where one of those tunnels sits.

xxKbKCD.jpg

Amtrak 302 and a coal empty bound for Proviso and points west head up the MacArthur Approach while a yard job from 16th street goes to work Budweiser.

Tt5uzhc.jpg

Back