The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

Russian Iron is actually grey, but it reflects everything and so tends to have a blueish look due to the sky. It has also been know to have a greenish tinge in areas with lots of trees. This is where roads got the idea to paint boiler jackets blue or green, you'll notice that roads in areas with more mountainous, tree covered terrain the jackets were generally painted green, and in other places they were generally painted blue.

A similar effect can be seen on very shiny black paint, although to a lesser extent and usually only blue, since the green would generally be too dark to be seen against the black.

-Ben

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Well the 2-8-0s are modeled after the I.C.RR. i have to finish the baker valve gear on the actual ICRR 2-8-0. This one is a blank meant for any railroad.

Could always just do the numbers manually on the side of the tender, and make the arn that would normally go on the side of the engine blank so it doesn't cover the ATSF markings. Would only allow you to make the engines individually numbered, but sometimes it winds up coming down to that. That's probably your best bet if you want to keep the paint work prototypical.

Simply put you don't. Basically you'll have to do what I wound up doing when I went to make the Maine Central GP38's. You literally just paint the number on the side of the tender, and then make a different tender for however many numbers you want. You won't be able to have them ARN equipped but no one will really be able to tell the difference in a screenshot.

Back