The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

I've never had an issue with them to be honest. Hand crank lifts are annoying to grab at the station though. However, I don't see them being phased out any time soon . Station upgrades are usually at the grace of local funding. Plus the further west in the US you go, the less interested rail seems to be in following the high platform style. Amtrak out of Northern California where I work Co is waiting on another order of low level boarding bilevels, there is little desire to change platform height when ada compliance is easier with low level cars and seating is more efficient with the split levels. We do have a handful of comet Ib and horizon cars that run San Joaquin service and those require a lift, thus why we have them. Unless rail funding gets better it will always be more economical to have coaches built with steps rather than upgrading stations that many lines may only lease.

From the narrow gauge end of TEH, here is gondola.

950778ba72442ba8313fb58fe2b5cec1.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Ok back to TEH members lol.

So i was peeved the other day. Sorry about that. Here is where the caboose currently stands. Still have to build the brake wheel and finish exterior texturing. Then I have to build the interior.

a5da25e4c185a39951515497c0e793a5.jpg

If only I could show you the interior of the combine. I've actually managed to get some work done today. Here's a little teaser. I also have my coach almost done aswell.

4334ac79dea91f86435a58b082db006c.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

I love that parlour car, the quintessential arched windows, ornate gold railing, and big rear obs windows, so nice.

Back