The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

Don, thanks very much for the roundhouse as well as the upcoming buildings. I'm working on another shortline route and that roundhouse will be a perfect fit for it.

538b5c706cf92bae9a968910c9b92f1e.jpg

Sorry for sounding like a Gimmie pig, but could you give an estimate as to when you'll be releasing that? I've got a route already lined up for this turntable and roundhouse.

Hi Jordon,

I can't give any kind of set date or time for it's release, and if I did I'm sure that I would go away past that date. Then people would start bugging me about, because that's the way trainz is. Thanks for asking and do save that space.

I really like those old Trailers, I remember on our SP Line out here in California when they first started run Trailers on Trains, I couldn't believe my eyes, now we have Enter modal that modular onto a slick easy to Truck Chassis from our Los Angeles Ports bound to Chicago or New York in 42 hrs, what an nteresting Land Rail Bridge we have made over the Decades, who would of thought it would have morphed into something like this? Even more amazing is the Ships (getting more jumbo by the day) that one can carry enough to fit out 14 Train sets for back east. Probably more now.

And what I would close here on, Thank You to all the Content Creators for making some really cool items for us to play with!!!!!!

The best thing I did in life was meet up with Trainz, I have no regrets.

cheers mr. gevo

Two SLRR S1 Northerns, 2635 & 2619 respectively, doublehead a heavy freight train on the relatively steep grade before a large roundhouse and locomotive servicing center, whilst a D1, 2140, is set to take its very short consist uphill after the freight passes.

V1umLqC.png

I feel a great desire to strip these TSM tracks of their LOD... hmm

Cheers,
SM

Looks great Don! Did you say the turntable was 113 feet? If so it ought to be big enough for the H8s :D

Locomotives by BDANeal, wva-usa, and Gawpo50

One of the design criteria of the H8 was that it needed to fit C&O's existing 113 ft turntables. ;)

Edit: Ah, back one page you said 115 ft. Excellent! Will the H8's fit into the roundhouse?

Last edited:
Back