The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

Want to say that those 2 work the same plant that I had an interview with. Not sure though. I didn't get a chance to look at the engines (because I'm more focused on the actual job cause I need money). Looking at google earth, there were 3 engines at the time, but who knows. The plant is burried deep in warehouses and is really hard to even see, let alone photograph. All I know is there's 2 engines in the shape of either an S2 or SW1200 (can't remember) and an RS1, RS2, or RS3 (couldn't tell which type it was).

Conrad Yelvington Distributors are everywhere and have multiple reporting marks. CYDZ, CYDI, CNYX, CYXX, and maybe one or two others. Lots of rolling stock and locomotives that they own. They're a part of Old Castle Materials, who is an umbrella of many different companies.

Personally, I think the livery looks foreign as hell. I love it.

Last edited:
Here's a Conrad Yelvington loco for you..... I about wrecked the car doing a double take the first time I saw it on my way to Jacksonville! :eek:

ACL%20100%20S121615.jpg

Here's a Conrad Yelvington loco for you..... I about wrecked the car doing a double take the first time I saw it on my way to Jacksonville! :eek:
Lmfao, yeah. They also have a GT one way up in Michigan. Same story from what I understand. CYDI painting up another oldie in OG flavors. Pretty neat if you ask me. Must suck to switch around at less than 10 though due to ditchlights not being there, but I highly doubt they get over that on CYDI anyhow, judging by the tracks I had to cross and photos I've seen.

Lmfao, yeah. They also have a GT one way up in Michigan. Same story from what I understand. CYDI painting up another oldie in OG flavors. Pretty neat if you ask me. Must suck to switch around at less than 10 though due to ditchlights not being there, but I highly doubt they get over that on CYDI anyhow, judging by the tracks I had to cross and photos I've seen.

Actually you can go 20mph without ditchlights :cool:. Nice reskins by the way.

Depends, we (well some of us anyway) have gotten to the point where we really dont want to due to personal reasons (my T&E Northerns for example), but I do have some projects nearing completion for release.

Back