The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

Oh, nice! Just what is needed, a roundhouse office.

BenDorsey's <kuid2:210518:1106:3> Coal Grating (std ga) makes the power station interactive. I'm thinking about possibly repainting it brick but maybe not.

(for those who watch for this stuff, the two streamliners are NewYorkCentral's N&W K Class and the nose in the lower left is another of his K Class without streamlining.)

We are having fun now. :D

Last edited:
Busy times at Pocahontas Roundhouse

Since I'm a steamhead these new roundhouses fit my vision of gawpo50's route so much better than the originals. :D

Last edited:
dc53de7ee42f341ae8fc0fba41c01208.jpg

Great shots Norm. Testing is going well here. Enjoy, Don

ok... gave you all a bit of a cool off as we're regularly getting reports from here. Just a reminder to keep you discussions civil.

peter

Well, game on. :) I've always wanted this train as a tribute to my grandfather. He fought in the Korean War and came to work with the Southern RR. He died 2 years ago.

Work in progress, baggage and powercar are not done yet. Accessible coach and business class not shown but done.

Last edited:
@Trainz_12_fan_100
First pic - yes, but second is wrong in all ways. I`ll never do the cab/power car that is showed there, i hate it too much to model. I need to do Series VI Power car, which looks mostly the same as baggage car.

Last edited:
Back