The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

I believe that the steam locomotives that were there,such as there 2-8-0's and 2-10-2's have been removed,and I think it has something to do with the resigning. The TEH 2-8-0's and 2-10-2's might end up at another site,might not come back at all ether,it is now a waiting game practically.

I believe that the steam locomotives that were there,such as there 2-8-0's and 2-10-2's have been removed,and I think it has something to do with the resigning. The TEH 2-8-0's and 2-10-2's might end up at another site,might not come back at all ether,it is now a waiting game practically.

I think they will be moved to Trainz Forge

Where can I find these 2-10-2s that you guys are talking about? And, the 2-8-0 I am hearing about, is that the 2-8-0 on TBS website, or something else? Thanks in Advance,
Trainman05/MatthewB

Where can I find these 2-10-2s I'm hearing about? Also, I am hearing about a 2-8-0. is that the 2-8-0 from TBS website, or something different? If anyone has the 2-10-2s, please let me know.
Thanks, Trainman05/MatthewB

1920s_school.png

Bit bigger then the out house we were supposed to be starting with Young Chris did it get hit with the raygun or sumthing ?, Nice work mate keep at it.
Cheers Mick.:hehe:

Back