Screenshot of The Week: September 11 to September 18 2016 (Reservoir)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Riddle me this; what can be found behind behind a damn or dyke, in the woods and mountains, and under a locomotive and railcar? This week's theme is Reservoir. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on September 19 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

White River Reservoir, Crosby County, Texas.

afa7d6cd107d1d92565157ad072bbd61.jpg

What's behind a dam ? Life goes on as usual and then one day,... suddenly, a blast from the past appears. Two boys and a dog get to see it.

2016_09_18_051520.jpg

Cheers, Roy3b3

Submissions are now closed. There are 4 entries for this round so up to 1 vote is allowed. Voting will be from now until September 26, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Eh not really. This particular topic is just hard to make screenshots for because you need a ready made reservoir for your shot. Me thinks someone had a screenshot and asked nicky to make it a topic (which you can do and is perfectly fair).

Anywho, I think my vote this week will go to outlaw. That's a great shot, always happy to support a fellow fictional rr.

My vote is:

outlaw77
Makes one feel like jumping into the water to cool off. Nice serene atmosphere of the environment and great capture of reflections in the water.

Hello, my vote for outlaw77

Great light and desert representation, very realistic !!!

Cheers, Marc

Going with the Outlaws Bridge over the fantastic Water and the secondary reflection, way cool. That's my vote.......

Back