strange error on jointed rail wellcar

What has been done here is simple. The aliased asset, the one with the error, is basically a shell that uses the missing asset's mesh and refers to that in a library or to the missing asset directly. This is a quick way to create a large quantity of railroad cars without needing to create a huge number of meshes to go along with each one.

Being a Jointed Rail asset, I recommend logging into their website and downloading their well cars. There's a possibility you missed one if you downloaded a bunch from there previously.

The item is 53ft Container Mesh Library,<kuid:334896:10100>

I recommend downloading and installing it again. Either you don't have it, or it is broken somehow.

The item is 53ft Container Mesh Library,<kuid:334896:10100>

I recommend downloading and installing it again. Either you don't have it, or it is broken somehow.
hi,

so I reinstalled the 53ft container pack, but I didn't see <kuid:334896:10100> in the 'today' tab, and I still got the error. would you mind sending the asset to me?

hi,

so I reinstalled the 53ft container pack, but I didn't see <kuid:334896:10100> in the 'today' tab, and I still got the error. would you mind sending the asset to me?

This is one of 6 assets by socalwb909 that have some sort of error on my end. I made another thread some time ago with a list of the defective assets.

hi,

Have this in both TANE and TS12 ( both latest patches available from N3V at this point) without any issues. I recall at some point some version of one of the two having issue with mesh libraries but i dont think its a current issue. Since i dont see what version you are running I really cant comment.

wilsonj844,

If you post the 5 digit number from your trainz launcher screen, that would help give an idea as to what trainz version that is giving you trouble. Also posting which version of trainz will be of great help too. IE 04, 06, TS12, TANE.....

Also, as your timeline is empty, you should register your version(s) of Trainz at MyTrainz! Not doing so may result in strange behaviour of T:ANE Deluxe (at least).

Back