hello :)

since a good month, I have a new computer for working :

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
SSD: HyperX Fury 240GB
HDD: Seagate Desktop SSHD 2TB
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 C14 2x8GB
MBD: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING

in any 3d program, good or bad games, other simulators, no problem, but for Trainz, the troubles begin !

in Trainz 12, in a transDEM generated map of 240km long and appr. 2200 baseboards, I get between 18 and 6 fps
in the built-in routes, i'm at 100 to 20 fps.

in T:ANE, fps are always between 30 and 20, in any built-in routes.
in a new created map, I get 30 fps.

I have the lastest drivers for my GPU and my computer, and I have Windows 7 Pro 64 bits.

is there a solution to this problem please ?:confused:

IPodEdE

For T:ANE ensure that your display settings are not set for half for the refresh, otherwise you'll only get 30 fps max. Try full or none and see if that helps.

You may want to set your sliders down and other settings to default and restart the game. This will clear your old display settings. Once up and running, go back in and set them where you'd like and give it a try. This will force the shaders and draw distance settings to now work with your new card.

TS12 isn't so forgiving and it's TS12; just clunky. For this you may have to play with the settings in the NVidia control panel and setup a profile for it so that these settings don't affect your other programs.

hello JCitron and thank you for your message :)

your solution worked perfectly for T:ANE, now I am able to run the game very correctly !

for TS12, hehe, even with all the world's will, I've not found any means to solve the problem yet, but it's not a big problem, at least my project is running very correctly and that was the important thing :D

thank you again !

IPodEdE

Back