Screenshot of The Week: August 28 to September 4 2016 (Cities)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Show us the fruits of your railroad's labor, the empires that snaking lines of steel across the world helped build. This week's theme is Cities. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on September 5 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Roanoke, VA aka: "The Star City of the South" was the host of the 1987 NRHS Convention.

From July 30th through August 4th, J Class #611 and A Class #1218 each powered numerous excursions over former N&W rails out of Roanoke.

The highlight of the convention came on August 2nd when the 611 and 1218 doubleheaded eastbound to Lynchburg, VA.

cbf96da2ee97332058684e8c5bb05310.jpg

Built from steel and concrete, layered with the sweat of working men. They dug the foundations out of sandstone and shale and created a city,... Sydney, the Capital of New South Wales.

2016_09_01_152435.jpg

Sydney
Is this from a Trainz route - this screenshot is very impressive.

ken

Hi Ken, Yes it's a T:ANE route I am working on at present. A number of screenshots and videos have been displayed over the past couple of months on the thread "Australian Screenshots".
Thanks for the comment.
Roy

Early in the morning we catch AS&S train A-S730 (A - AS&S, S - Steam, 730 - Time of Departure) departing while some of the AS&S's SC44 Chargers wait at the terminus. (Trains are center of picture. Follow the plume of smoke)

trainz_2016_09_03_15_21_08_10.jpg

Last edited:
TQU43CV.jpg

A leased ScotRail Class 158 heads south on the outskirts of Carlisle, during a massive thunderstorm.

Submissions are now closed. There are 8 entries for this round so up to 1 vote is allowed. Voting will be from now until September 12, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Hello from France

my vote goes to Roy3b3, because his picture is composed as a work of art, with a mix of "naïve" creation and bright light coming from cartoons...

Friendly , Marc

Back