Multi-Industry track asset problem.

Piere

G'day All,

I seem to be having some problems when trying to use the multi industry track assets.

Whenever I try to configure them for multiple products, I can configure them for one product but, if I try to add any more, they won't detect whatever I select when trying to configure the "tracks" tab and I get the "Bug" symbol in the lower right-hand corner.

This is what I get whenever I add any products after the first one;
TANE%20Cap-1.jpg

and this is what the "Bug" message shows;
TANE%20Cap-2.jpg

No matter what I do after the first failure, it doesn't fix it and I need to delete the asset and place a new one. It also means that I have to use a separate asset for every product that I want to load or unload from an industry.

Is this a known issue with an easy fix or something else?

Many thanks for any help or advice.

Cheers,
Piere.

I get that error message when I try to add a fifth or sixth product, the last queue, to the M.I.N. That is a known issue and hopefully will be fixed shortly. Some obvious questions. Have you tried deleting and then reinstalling the MIN? Try 'open for editing' and then 'submit for edit' to all the products that you want to use. If that doesn't work try JR's MIN or the one's by some author that I forget but will get the kuid for you and be right back. Hang around for a few minutes.

The author's username is - bekaember and I use his MIN's a lot. Multi Ind str 1= 10m EN Kuid2:102376:63031:3, 20m EN 63032:2 and 60m EN 63033:3. I think the EN signifies English. Good luck.

MIN's are presenting nowadays a variety of problems. In my case, they work with limitations, but I am unable to display the commodities menu clicking cars, so they only load the first commodity in the queue. A telltale sign of a common problem is the "timeout" thing in the red bug window. Last I know, N3V is "working on it", and I am surprised this bug has not been addressed on this last beta upgrade.

The 'timeout' problem has to do with the piece of rolling stock that you're trying to load has a numbering system that is too large. I think you can go into the config file and make the number smaller. Example: 1000-2000, make it 1000-1100. If I'm wrong please correct me.

No he is referring to cars with running numbers the limit should be no more than 100 in the config file of the car as per if the car is configured low#1000 and high number 2000 it will casue a error...suggesting is to change the high number to 1100 or lower...hope that helps

Sorry for the slow reply. Knocked about with the Flu this week.

Thanks for the info and suggestions.

It looks like those MINs by bekaember mentioned are the ones I have been using as they were included on the original layout that I'm working with. The other (original?) ones are either too big or too small for the areas I'd like to put them in.

I'm not sure that the rolling stock is the issue as I get the errors as soon as I try and configure the MIN, as soon as I've placed it, every time, irrespective of product (that I've tried). It won't give me the option to chooses the second product to even try to connect it with any particular rolling stock.

Thanks again for the help and info.

Cheers,
Piere.

Grasping at straws here. Try deleting the MIN and reinstalling or 'open for edit' the Min and then 'submit'. I would try that first before deleting. Good luck.

This is an on going major bug with Tane, that should have been fixed by now. The more multi industry tracks that are added the less products will be allowed until you get to the point when you can only and one product per min.

Thank you so much. This issue been a major problem with my routes for a while. My Multi Industry now finally works.

Back