USLW SD40-2 Problem

Trainf4N21

I managed to fix a WSOR SD40-2 locomotive from USLW but the only problem is that there is no numbering on the loco even though there is files for the numbers in the asset.
Is there a fix for this?

Editing an asset with ARN through CCP is almost guaranteed to corrupt the ARN. Your best bet is to re-install the locomotive and fix it by editing the config file directly.

Also when re-installing the loco, it comes up with these errors:

Error: Texture 'mesh_body/digit_3a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body\body.im', material 'editing*edit mduhtryi34\mesh_body**body*3F1235D0*material #38*m.onetex'.
Error: Texture 'mesh_body/digit_4a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body\body.im', material 'editing*edit mduhtryi34\mesh_body**body*527BB08B*material #39*m.onetex'.
Error: Texture 'mesh_body/digit_5a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body\body.im', material 'editing*edit mduhtryi34\mesh_body**body*7D4610D3*material #40*m.onetex'.
Error: Texture 'mesh_body/digit_6a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body\body.im', material 'editing*edit mduhtryi34\mesh_body**body*4E708542*material #41*m.onetex'.
Error: Texture 'mesh_body/gp40a.texture' is missing or could not be loaded in mesh 'mesh_body\body.im', material 'editing*edit mduhtryi34\mesh_body**body*A4736C74*map1*m.reflect'.

I opened the body.im file with PEV's PM2IM tool to fix the numbering error.
I also fixed the gp40a error by downloading a CSX GP40 from USLW and moved the gp40a.bmp and texture.txt file into the WSOR body folder.

Back