FR/WHR Payware Englands?

Saturnr

Steam Train Fanatic
I am wondering if anyone remembers who was making the lovely payware F/festiniog Railway Englands? If memory serves it was Ed (edh6) but I cannot find a link or any record of them. These were fabulous models of the Englands over their long lives and the money was going to the Welsh Point Boiler Appeal. Just wondered if anyone remembered the link as I would love them, and with the money going to that cause?

Saturnr
Jacob

I am wondering if anyone remembers who was making the lovely payware F/festiniog Railway Englands? If memory serves it was Ed (edh6) but I cannot find a link or any record of them. These were fabulous models of the Englands over their long lives and the money was going to the Welsh Point Boiler Appeal. Just wondered if anyone remembered the link as I would love them, and with the money going to that cause?

Saturnr
Jacob

Make your donation and send me the evidence (PM or email), then I'll send you the download link, the price list in the following post:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...ock-(2ft-Gauge)-by-edh6&p=1517867#post1517867

Back