Faulty Thomas Content

vfernandez

AUS Transport Enthusiast
Hi trainzers I got some Thomas content from SI3D and when I throw them into the CM some of them come up as faulty or has unknown dependicies. These are the Troublesome trucks, Duck, Gordon, the full route of the Island of Sordor and the troublesome trucks. The faults are some with screenshot.bmp points to a nonexistent file, some with icon.texture points to a nonexistent file, some with attachment-mesh in ques\load-coal was not found and last one shadow\shadow.im could not be loaded in mesh can someone help me figure this big problem thanks

I already registered

The only suggestion I can give is that you need to contact N3V's Helpdesk to get them to put the relevant versions onto your timeline. I know some users here are wary of assisting users who haven't got any versions showing next to their username.

Shane

The only suggestion I can give is that you need to contact N3V's Helpdesk to get them to put the relevant versions onto your timeline. I know some users here are wary of assisting users who haven't got any versions showing next to their username.

Shane

Thanks for helping me I sent a ticket to the help desk

In CM open right-click on the faulty asset and choose Open for edit and under that pick edit config.txt file.

Notepad will launch and you'll see a bunch of text.

Search for the queue and load line, and delete that full line.

Save and close the file.

Back in CM, right-click and choose view errors and warnings. If there are no errors, you can then submit the asset. Warnings are okay.

For the missing dependencies, download Thomas first, as he is the base layer of dependencies for anything SI3D related.

...and questionable adherence to copyright/intellectual property on the part of those making the models.

Oh come now, it's not 2008 anymore.

Needless to say, HiT Entertainment's views on fan works have changed a lot since then, even if they have every right to take it all down.

Rexeljet is right you guy's, things have changed since those days. So please at least be willing to help out those who need the help. If you don't, it might cause a bad rep that help is only given to "Real" train lovers.

@vfernandez what other problems are you having?

Rexeljet is right you guy's, things have changed since those days. So please at least be willing to help out those who need the help. If you don't, it might cause a bad rep that help is only given to "Real" train lovers.

@vfernandez what other problems are you having?
The Troublesome trucks are bothering me cause there faulty saying a problem with icon.texture or shadow\shadow.im

Back