wellcars?

wilsonj844

any welcars out there with tane compatibility? I tried jointedrail, and I'm missing a bunch of kuids. looked on the index, and it appears that they are mostly from dead links.

any welcars out there with tane compatibility? I tried jointedrail, and I'm missing a bunch of kuids. looked on the index, and it appears that they are mostly from dead links.
The JR ones will need the appropriate loads for them which can be found on JR's website. Should be under loads in the freeware section, or you can go over to the American Intermodal section, and try downloading from there. If I recall correctly, they are deps #4 5 and 6 (?). This should work from there.

You could try this place as well.

http://socaltrains.weebly.com/rolling-stock.html

hey.

good to here oknot.

also, it's not just the missing kuids, most of the 50ft containers I got which were required, are faulty.

hi all.

so I'm dl'ing the deps for these wellcars, and I'm so close-- only 3 more deps! but I'm getting an error:

- Unable to download asset. Please check your MyTrainz login details.

hi all.

so I'm dl'ing the deps for these wellcars, and I'm so close-- only 3 more deps! but I'm getting an error:

- Unable to download asset. Please check your MyTrainz login details.

When that happens, retry the download again. This usually means there's a hiccup unless you don't have a First Class Ticket, which in that case you have a 100MB daily limit.

hey.

good to here oknot.

also, it's not just the missing kuids, most of the 50ft containers I got which were required, are faulty.

From where? Also none of the deps are from dead links. Please be more specific if you are going to make such claims. All of the well cars at JR are tane compatible including their loads. If you can provide some evidence they are not then please show it to us so we can correct it.

Last edited:
Back