Trouble Purchasing an FCT with my Visa

Col_Klink

I hope someone can help me with this error when I use my VISA card. So far, as many times as I have tried to get it to go through,
it gets kicked out. My wife's card is rejected as well. I want to get the FCT for half price before time runs out and I cannot get
your purchase dept to accept my card.
Someone tell me why ? :eek:

While we are at it why am I being charged the full price when I'm checking out via paypall? I tried 3 times and had to cancel the order each time.

Wilson
VISA is an international banking vessel that started many years ago. If you are not 101% sure when you arrive at an answer,
don't reply with one. I am fishing for an N3V person who knows.

Suggest asking the card issuer first.
Some Banks well UK ones, will decline overseas purchases even with a recognised international card unless you inform them first, mine a Visa debit card, often failed on would you believe small amounts for overseas and I got phone calls from the bank asking if it's me! and then if I was lucky they unblocked the card and I had to start the transaction again or as happened to me once, I had to phone the bank 5 times to get them to actually unblock it! very tedious.
If it's not something similar then you need to address this to the help desk, may be a server glitch, whatever no one on here can fix it unfortunately.

Wilson
VISA is an international banking vessel that started many years ago. If you are not 101% sure when you arrive at an answer,
don't reply with one. I am fishing for an N3V person who knows.
right... sorry. I was think of debit cards. silly me.

Actually Amex and my old Visa card did this to me as well. Amex is fine now and I no longer have a Visa card.

As Malc says, contact your card-issuing bank. With the increased online account and bank theft, the banks have been more cautious especially with small transactions because the thieves will use multiple small transactions to keep their purchases under the radar. There are cases too where there's a small transaction first, let's say $5.00 or $10.00 for example, to test the card to see if it works. Once the transaction goes through, they start stealing more and more.

I have used my Visa debit card twice to purchase from N3v, both times my bank (Lloyds), made 2 charges for each purchase, 1 for currency change & the second for payment transfer, it's a ripoff, if I use the same card & use Paypal to do the purchase, I only pay what N3v say the price is, no extra charges.

Last edited:
I've used my Visa card for international purchases a few times. When I do I quickly get an email from the bank asking if this is a purchase by me including a phone number to call if it is not.

You say you would like an answer from N3V... so have you contacted their suport department?

And can't you just get a Paypal account and link it to your VISA? That worked fine for me when I still had a VISA creditcard.

If you are using IE11 or any other Microsoft Browser junk try a different browser? as Paypal was getting rejected in another thread which turned out to be an IE11 issue.

If you are using IE11 or any other Microsoft Browser junk try a different browser? as Paypal was getting rejected in another thread which turned out to be an IE11 issue.

Yep, as Malc says, I had an issue earlier, with IE11 on Win7, all up to date. Used my mobile phone to browse and purchase, and went through right quick, and at discounted price.
Good Luck.

Back