SP Southern Cali Route Large Images

gotoguy

Jackson Dinky Reverse
Just thought I would repost some shots of my route in development called Southern Pacific Los Angles Division

This is an area our by Piru and Filmore in the heat of the summer.
9rc5.jpg

3ww1.jpg

Lookin' good gotoguy...you know how much I like your routes! One problem tho...I see UP but where's the SP? :D

Zorronov

Great work. What are those locomotives under on the DLS? (Not being familar with US locomotives)

I am lost for words!!!!!! Absolutely B..E..A..UTIFUL. You have done an excellent job on this route. Give yourself a pat on the back. Better than what I can come up with. Top marks.
Cheers, Daniel:)

Yes this route will go completely downtown with tall buildings and loading docks. Right now I know of an ice loading dock.. (we are modeling the 50's) piggy back trailers, general freight and passenger stations. Probably 3 or 4 total. This will be a good route for FPS with it only being about 12 baseboards. As soon as Steve (007007) get's his butt in gear and works on the downtown area I will post some more shots of our progress.

Tyler!!! New forum and you're not banned!! Awesome.

Eaglefan keep in mind this is an HO route representation of this area and not a DEM prototypical area like I ususally try to model. If you would like to see what we are doing look at the July 2006 Model Railroader page 58 and front cover.

I suppose I better get my butt in gear and finish up the LA part. I am working on the suburban area first, then I will move into the industrial area, then finally downtown :eek::eek::eek:

looks like another wonderful DEM route...

:cool: Very good follow up on the scenery of the route. Great research done!

Back