unable to post in the screenshots thread

wilsonj844

I'd like to post some screenshots, but when I go to the 'USA pics' thread or any other thread, there is no 'post reply button.

I've had a thought.

wilsonj844 - when you are in the screenshots forum, have a look at the bottom of the page under Posting Permissions. Does it say 'you may post replies' or 'you may not post replies'?

Shane

OK - sounds like you may have a permission related problem which will need N3V's assistance to resolve. Can I check if you have access to the Maintenance of Way section?

Shane

In summary...

Ensure your copy of Trainz /T:ANE is registered properly. Once registered correctly, your Trainz version(s) will appear on the timeline next to your name.

If you have already registered and still have problems, contact the Helpdesk via the link above to assist you with the process.

If you have registered under a previous username, contact the helpdesk and have them merge the two accounts together as that will ensure that all previous Trainz versions will be listed on the timeline.

Once registered, you will have access to the sub-forums.

John

@ JCitron & Clam,

Notice that he has problems posting in a topic that had someone who also does not have a registered version post into earlier this weekend.

@ wilsonj,

If you haven't done so already, contact the helpdesk related to your game registration to your child's account.

I will contact an administrator and ask him to look into your account settings. I assume something silly has happened.

Back