This Ballast Tamper

I got 4 different assets working by swapping some coronas, enginespecs, and enginesounds ... they all look pretty European in design

I will try to find the animated clam shell crane download page, you can rotate, raise/lower the boom, raise/lower the clamshell and scoop/dump debris

They are avilable at the Wayback Machine. Scroll down to find Plasser & Theurer. To download click on the name of the cdp file. If you get a screen full of garbage, use 'save as' to save as a cdp file.

Peter

Ok so I downloaded them to use in Tane but there's a stack of errors. Would someone please download them as well and have a look at the errors for me please.

... complete mowtrain plasser & theurer in t:ane 90945 ... installed februari 2017 and no reddies ... have fun ...

MOW-Plasser-%26-Theurer.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so these are the errors:

Legacy .pm files are no longer supported, switch to using a .im file
Unable to load mesh file sspbogey_shadow/sspbogey_shadow.pm
Required container 'thumbnails' is missing
The texture 'obruc.bmp' is a uniform colour
The low detail meshes are more than 500 polygons and may have a negative impact

There's also a KUID missing, <kuid:61599:21001>

There's more errors but we'll work with these for now.

It would be easier if someone else had this asset to help because there's some odd things with it.
What are the errors ?

Ok so for the PM files download this
For the thumbnails if it's a warning just leave it but if it's an error you have to add this line:

thumbnails

{
}

And for the missing kuid I don't know, look on the website or ask on the "missing kuid" thread

So i'm trying to get it to work with this PM to IM thing but it keeps failing. Must be doing something wrong.

There's so many errors with these machines.

Ok so for the PM files download this
For the thumbnails if it's a warning just leave it but if it's an error you have to add this line:

thumbnails

{
}

And for the missing kuid I don't know, look on the website or ask on the "missing kuid" thread

There's so many errors with these machines.
plasser08275 EngSpec,<kuid:218710:51275>
Error: Unable to load mesh file: 'plasserbogey_shadow\plasserbogey_shadow.pm'
Copy the mesh. Name it plasserbogey_shadow.pm. Create a subfolder in the asset folder called plasserbogey_shadow.pm and place the shdow mesh in that subfolder.

agr,<kuid:218710:57275>
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'cable.tga' for texture file 'cable.texture.txt'.
Delete 'cable.texture.txt' from the asset folder
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'pruznice.bmp' for texture file 'pruznice.texture.txt'.
Delete 'pruznice.texture.txt' from the asset folder

csd 08 275 ZW,<kuid:218710:18275>
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'plane.bmp' for texture file 'plane.texture.txt'.
Error: Binary conversion failed for texture resource 'plane.texture.txt'.
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'plasser.bmp' for texture file 'plasser.texture.txt'.
Error: Binary conversion failed for texture resource 'plasser.texture.txt'.
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'plasser1.bmp' for texture file 'plasser1.texture.txt'.
Error: Binary conversion failed for texture resource 'plasser1.texture.txt'.
Delete 'plane.texture.txt', 'plasser.texture.txt', 'plasser1.texture.txt' from the asset folder

The asset now works in TS12. The only problem in T:ane is then with the bogey shadow images - an alternative is to copy a pm shadow subfolder from any other bogey asset. You could use PEV's shadow maker to create a proper shadow instead of the mesh copy, but that would mean upgrading the pm to im which requires other changes.

Last edited:
So, some deconfliction.

alien3, gliuk28, and msgsapper on the DLS (the yellow stuff in front)
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

equitrax <kuid:218710:18110> Plasser 1

equitrax <kuid:218710:18275> Plasser 2

vojtikj (not sure I've got this assembled correctly) <kuid:237211:15086> VTC 08 475 UNIMAT 4S and <kuid:237211:15088> VTC 08 475 UNIMAT 4S-pripoj

I have another vojtikj, <kuid:237211:15080> VTC ASP 400.1 DCC, but it has a defective bogie.

Last edited:
plasser08275 EngSpec,<kuid:218710:51275>
Error: Unable to load mesh file: 'plasserbogey_shadow\plasserbogey_shadow.pm'
Copy the mesh. Name it plasserbogey_shadow.pm. Create a subfolder in the asset folder called plasserbogey_shadow.pm and place the shdow mesh in that subfolder.

agr,<kuid:218710:57275>
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'cable.tga' for texture file 'cable.texture.txt'.
Delete 'cable.texture.txt' from the asset folder
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'pruznice.bmp' for texture file 'pruznice.texture.txt'.
Delete 'pruznice.texture.txt' from the asset folder

Error: Unable to load primary texture 'plane.bmp' for texture file 'plane.texture.txt'.
Error: Binary conversion failed for texture resource 'plane.texture.txt'.
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'plasser.bmp' for texture file 'plasser.texture.txt'.
Error: Binary conversion failed for texture resource 'plasser.texture.txt'.
Error: Unable to load primary texture 'plasser1.bmp' for texture file 'plasser1.texture.txt'.
Error: Binary conversion failed for texture resource 'plasser1.texture.txt'.
Delete 'plane.texture.txt', 'plasser.texture.txt', 'plasser1.texture.txt' from the asset folder

The asset now works in TS12. The only problem in T:ane is then with the bogey shadow images - an alternative is to copy a pm shadow subfolder from any other bogey asset. You could use PEV's shadow maker to create a proper shadow instead of the mesh copy, but that would mean upgrading the pm to im which requires other changes.

I cannot get them to work in TANE and TS12, I fixed the AGR and CSD 08 275 ZW but can't fix the bogies.

How to find these texture to fix these problems
Thanks
REvans

Back