Article: First Class Tickets - Half Price for One Week Only!

My currnet ticket runs out in march 2017. If I buy one today at cheap price, can I activate it when my current one finishes?

I have 3 one year FCT's stockpiled ... I might buy 2 more (trusting N3V lasts at least 5 more years) ... I once saw "Lifetime FCT Ticket $117 .... Whew ... What a fool I was for not buying one (which expires in 2037)

I once saw "Lifetime FCT Ticket $117 .... Whew ... What a fool I was for not buying one (which expires in 2037)

When the first class ticket was introduced for the first time someone asked the same question forum, and they were told that's not a set day --- It's a lifetime ticket!

Now, Tony can change his mind, of course, but then that would not make business sense!

Ish

Lifetime does not mean "Your Lifetime" ... it means the expected "Lifetime of the Company", which has a limit, and will expire, someday, soon ... sooner than you expect !

Lifetime does not mean "Your Lifetime" ... it means the expected "Lifetime of the Company", which has a limit, and will expire, someday, soon ... sooner than you expect !

So you're saying the company is going bankrupt? Belly-up? Out of business?

"lifetime of the company", which means, it will last until the lifetime of the company! LOL

Cas, Cas, Cas ... my man, please stop spreading rumors --- gonna get you in trouble one day! :cool:

I gotto go, I'll read your reply in later today, tho!

Ish

Hey Folks, your payment system is not accepting my new Visa card. I have tried at least six times to get it to work so I can get an upgrade for
my FCT purchase. It's frustrating when everything is correct for the entries and it keeps kicking it out. Why is that ??
:'(

So you're saying the company is going bankrupt? Belly-up? Out of business?

"lifetime of the company", which means, it will last until the lifetime of the company! LOL

Ish
Everything expires someday

Doubtful any of us will be playing Trainz in 2037 ... Windows PC's may not even exist by then

Last edited:
Hey Folks, your payment system is not accepting my new Visa card. I have tried at least six times to get it to work so I can get an upgrade for
my FCT purchase. It's frustrating when everything is correct for the entries and it keeps kicking it out. Why is that ??
:'(

You may be running afoul of your bank's security measures. Make sure you can use it for an international purchase. One way around the problem if it doesn't (as mine didn't) is to open a PayPal account, and use that. :D

You may be running afoul of your bank's security measures. Make sure you can use it for an international purchase. One way around the problem if it doesn't (as mine didn't) is to open a PayPal account, and use that. :D

My bank account has always allowed this purchase and running afoul is not the current reason. My wife's card will not go through
as well. It's on a different account. If I cannot get the FCT that is offered this week, my next note will be a nasty-gram. Someone
from N3V should check this thread to make sure my answer comes from them to make me aware that everyone else is getting through
that wants an FCT. I have never had an issue with my card and rest assured, there is plenty of cash in there to get this $14.00 worth
of benefit.

Without a FCT (First Class Ticket) you can only download 100mb of content from the DLS per day at a very slow speed (about 7kb/sec).
With a FCT there is no daily maximum and limited download speed.

Without a FCT (First Class Ticket) you can only download 100mb of content from the DLS per day at a very slow speed (about 7kb/sec).
With a FCT there is no daily maximum and limited download speed.
Thank you oknotsen for your info re FCTs. I am new to all things Trainz so all knowledge is power. kenlow 167780.:)

Thank you oknotsen for your info re: FCTs. I am new to all things Trainz so all knowledge is power. kenlow 167780.

Back