Screenshot of The Week: July 31 to August 7 2016 (Port)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

A crucial component of intermodal freight, this is where the giants of the sea exchange formalities with the giants of the land. This week's theme is Port. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on Monday, August 8 at 12:00nn UTC.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Its an older picture but it still works. A cut of containers being taken out of the port at Newmarket headed for the yard to be sorted.

I havent had much time to play trainz lately, too much playing with real trains.

Sydney's Circular Quay is an extremely busy port, that caters mainly for daily commuters travelling across the Harbour and into the City for work. It also caters for a huge number of tourist ships that happen to berth there. The Queen Mary ll' is at her berth awaiting departure this evening.

2016_08_03_201056.jpg

Cheers,
Roy3b3

With all cars loaded from the recently arrived container ships. AS&S I62T prepares for its trip to Albany.

image.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 7 entries for this round so up to 1 vote is allowed. Voting will be from now until August 15, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Epoche3bis4 - without a shadow of a doubt. An absolutely beautiful picture - reflections, ripples, sky, ships, everthing. I love the unframed canvas effect around the edges too.

Peter.

Voting is now closed, thank you all for participating.

4 epoche3bis4
2 creations_mistral_69
2 ecsd4
1 eurostar3000

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Back