Cass Scenic Railroad Shays.

joshmeister

Proud Railfurz Member
I have seen a few posts about the Cass Scenic Railroad Shays and have even seen some screenshots, but can not find these anywhere and thus don't have any thing really to run on the Cass route itself. Is there anywhere out there that might have these engines that can be bought or downloaded? I have searched alot of my bookmarked sites for steam engines for Trainz but can't seem to find these Shays I've seen screen shots of.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
Does anyone know where I can find this. I've been looking for Big 6 forever and I keep seeing pictures and I can never find a download.

Does anyone know where I can find this. I've been looking for Big 6 forever and I keep seeing pictures and I can never find a download.

I'd be very interested too if you ever find out. That's a nice, beefy looking unit and would be just the sort of Shay I'm looking for.

Edit-Update; I found it! The Author, Zapperjet, has placed the files for some of his projects online, and has made them available for others to use. The WM 6 project is in there too.

https://github.com/jspataro791/TrainzContentCreation

Thank you very much Zapperjet.

I'm off to have some fun. :)

Cheers,
Piere.

Last edited:
Back