Korsze - Elk - Olecko (Masurian real route in Poland)

zieba111, is there passenger trains from Olecko to Korsze in real life nowadays. Or it is only from Elk to Korsze? And how often passenger and freight trains uses those lines?
Nowadays we have only trains on line Korsze - Ełk. In December 2012 was last trains on Olecko - Ełk. There was only 3 pair of trains a day. Nowadays there is only freight trains with aggregate, wood.
On Korsze - Ełk are much more trains: local from Olsztyn to Ełk, fast trains from Szczecin to Białystok, from Katowice to Gdynia, etc. On summer there is the biggest number of trains with tourists. There is also a lot of freight trains with wood, aggregate, coal, steel, grain, containers, fuel.
Below are timetables from 2007, which I will use on sessions:

Thanks for info, i also saw some photos on web, where was a train from Czech republic on one of these lines. Is it tourist or regular passenger train? And glad to hear about the sessions for this fantastic map. Your sessions are always at top level. :)

20171010121352giz.jpg_732-419.jpg

Thank You er9m :)
These Czech locomotives are on every passenger fast trains now on this line, because all polish locomotives SU45 and SU46 in PKP Intercity was retired because of their costs: high fuel consumption, numerous defects.
These Czech locomotives are much better and much cheaper in use with passenger trains.
SU45 and SU46 are used only with freight trains.

Movie from the last finished part of the route: Giżycko - Niegocin - Sterławki Małe - Sterławki Wielkie

Finally after few years I start to work with my route! This time this route will be created in TS19 with great RMM Speed Trees. I will not use TFX grass, becuase this grass looks terrible, when you will focus in driver perspective. I believe, that you will enjoy, like me.
Here you can see the progress of works and ready station: STERŁAWKI WIELKIE.

2021-04-04-4.png

2021-04-04-5.png

2021-04-04-6.png

2021-04-04-7.png

2021-04-04-8.png

2021-04-04-9.png

2021-04-04-10.png

2021-04-04-11.png

2021-04-04-12.png

2021-04-04-13.png

Great work! What about grass, if you won't use TFX grass, when maybe you should try spline grass without shadows, because it looks better in TS19 and gives more performance.

I will stay with this grass. I tried another grass, but all the time I wasn't happy. Grass TFX looks horrible, when you focus the view from locomotive perspective:
2021-04-03-11.png

Below another part of the route:from station Sterławki Wielkie to train stop Martiany:

Back