Davido / Worrybrook Station - NSW TrainLink V Set - Now Avaliable

Hi, Davido gave me permission to share around his freeware assets, here is the first, his NSW TrainLink V-Set, I chose this one because I can't seem to find a download on the archived site, and people were asking for it, so here it is more to come soon, download is in the video description.

Thats fantastic. Thank you both. But sorry to say, there is a missing kuid:60723:100080. The trailer looks great but cannot use power car.

i have all of davido V Sets But where can i get the one i can see in the youtube video ..??

Last edited by a moderator:
Trainzbuff, I don't need it that link. I was only commenting as I have both the Central Coast & TrainLink V-sets, but of course, I'm not allowed to give them to you.

PS: Why is that video stretched?
(Also, their is no need to quote a whole post, especially one that is the previous post)

i got all the other V Sets the only one i dont have is the TrainLink V-set if i can get that one i'll have the whole collection

Can you post the Greasy Track next? I need that for a rather large NSW route I downloaded last week in the last days of my six month FCT.

Hi there BNSF1995 what NSW Route was that ..?? & for what version of Trainz ..??

Thanks for your suggestions. I got to the link via you tube, downloaded it and it had a missing kuid. I just downloaded it via 46class link and trainbuff link. Same, missing kuid in drive car.

Hi. Me again.
I searched through the forums and found the same questions being asked elsewhere. The unknown asset is a part of the Central Coast V set available on Davido's web site which I have just learned of. Once I download it, it resolved the problem. Thank you for your help.

Hi,
sorry to reply to an old post.
I have downloaded both the Central coast and trainlink vsets and installed but there is still a missing dependency. I also had the intercity vset(payware) many years ago but have lost the files.
is there any way to find that one?

Thanks

It may help if you listed the dependencies, then someone might be able to pinpoint the missing one for you.
Cheers,
Roy

I require 3 dependencies from the V Set. They are
<kuid:60723:900008>
<kuid:60723:100099>
<kuid:60723:100081>

EDIT I got them!

Last edited:
The ones you listed above:
<kuid:60723:900008>
<kuid:60723:100099>
<kuid:60723:100081>
blue corona,<kuid:60723:100080>

Thanks for any help, and for others who may follow the thread.

Back