Screenshot of The Week: July 3 to July 10 2016 (Independence)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

This shouldn't come as a surprise considering the date; here's wishing all our friends in the USA a wonderful fourth of July. This week's theme is Independence. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on Monday, July 11 at 12:00nn UTC.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
Happy 4th everyone.
trainz_2016_07_03_22_15_32_11.jpg

3Bkpsl4.jpg
A little more independent. DODX passes Amtrak 714 on her way north to Sacramento, CA. Notice Dave Snows New Teir 4'

Last edited:
A small very american town. Not expecting to get any votes.

34d5b42bd0817f7e72b298a14145e123.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Last edited by a moderator:
41b5ed6c56ac9add8d6a96440d485a3b.jpg

These companies run independent of one another....

I'll see myself out now... haha Happy 4th of July all!

cheers

Now on to something people here do care about:

2. INDEPENDENCE DAY DAWN AT STRADFORD STATION, USA.
80b37aacee1a2a1e313e82478f45dc4f.jpg

This what many small towns in America looked like in the morning before the parades and the fireworks. And, it is heartwarming for me to see the greetings and well wishes from people around the world. May we all live together in peace and serenity.

Last edited:
Submissions are now closed. There are 14 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until July 18, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

I don't know, folks. This category was a wonderful thought, but tough to implement. There were some lovely train shots that had little connection to the American Independence Day holiday, other than a flag or some Photoshopped fireworks. On most of the entries, I saw no connection at all to the theme. And, while I do admit to doing some Photoshopping on my entries, from time to time, to correct color or lighten or darken the scene, I think that this competition is more about what your scene looks like in the unvarnished Trainz format. Now that I have had my little hissy fit, I would say that the only entry to come close to fittingthe format of this contest, albeit largely Photoshop enhanced, is from our Creations_Mistral_69 ami from France.
So I cast my only vote to Creations_Mistral_69

Last edited:
I totally agree with RSKraus and I also can only (just) fine one to vote for, but that, for me, is

lego207

Peter.

I too agree that there are to many edited screenshots in this competition which is in my view is a little bit like cheating so I'm only going to vote for ATSF854.

Back