HACKERS on TANE???

RoysTrainz

Rembrandt van Trainz
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ?

ckpbkaQZglCQYcj77Qk6Y70uvU0k6BB3l8kQsxgLgnT2NB4l-DWHT3KuJXKJy3q_aZ_ZsngG7cMfo8ErUqgVOxCwy4V8Fh4RyhuElkbt0lM-LwFwMyasjxQR6Yck1lq1S1dOfTh6WNBsKPWcICYRoHzYBFmjeCM_wv81rxfVs4YD3xja0b8Hpsw-OnzOPNLMQBxu9i1rm82teFe9XhLMLUV4tvvnpWDwoZpm1voONx5c5z-t0LBID52ul15AqEudO8Jh37F4HxL0MSsYDTlpzrjQyafZokxl-Du8VSUiDMyNUbfWFHM1Tghu-4t-OtWoCCQ7MFiV4rDRBCpYf5W6ceH43uZBsq-kemJblWlMYNgItUa49FzsipKdOlUwTLiu03_ONOo5UkGgaLitERlwyLPNUcR5rmFewHgfYS-5mrjuKgr6zwyWeRpxUA_ECe4_IoHV-uKFUtYsGed6FT1ZCNJfFEWQhGgCgR-sjwWKmmwj9BJCXOKCpBU-McpRBFzlYrCLDqeSlTvkVYfWxjvkx_6fiKasklWsOiC-2fJHkJhq47EFMXAAqaBvBty2S29cd9rPS31uq_wkz8t9er5k3Hdjn3V4BB8=w320-h240-no

this morning first time see in 2 TANE windows running a spinning dots clock alike clockwise rather fast. Only in TANE i saw this like some action was performed in background or sorts off.
When i closed TANE and reopened in not appeared again.
I not see it anywhere else too and have never seen this before.
Please report if you have seen or heart anything that links to this incident. The dots are red and rather fast spinning clockwise.

Roy,
The image is not showing. Probably should host it elsewhere.

Unless your intention was to show the image of a greyed out stop sign.

I saw the image last night looked like a badly rendered MS round thingy, the wait a bit I'm doing something animation, probably a one off graphics glitch.

Wonder if Win10 was updating at the same time, I lost my Beta install thanks to Win10 updating and rebooting when I was using it full screen......

Wonder if Win10 was updating at the same time, I lost my Beta install thanks to Win10 updating and rebooting when I was using it full screen......

The only update currently showing on my system is for Microsoft Silverlight (KB3162593). However, I do believe that a major Windows 10 update (the SP1 release) is or was scheduled to occur this month (only a week left now) or possibly July. So it might be worth watching for and taking precautions.

I believe the next major Windows 10 update is probably going to be around the first anniversary of Windows 10 (July 29) as it's called the Anniversary Update from memory.

I'm still no wiser with the original post though as all I can see is a no entry sign.

Shane

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have TANE running on Windows 10, and it works fine, except when I place a consist of 7,592 BN SD70MACs and crash it off a cliff:hehe:

Come to think of it, there's a lot of stuff that makes TANE crash other than that.

But I've never seen that happen, nor heard of it till now.

Also, here's a wild stab in the dark, but if you turned off your computer while any part of TANE was still running, it might have done something. But I'm probably just plain crazy.

Hi Onno,

thanks for the message strange enough the image shows here fine and I use for years the same picase/google thing.
Ok I try again the original page where I saw the strange clock alike thingy rotating but never saw it again and only only in TANE the 2 windows of TANE i had than active.
bandicam%2B2016-06-20%2B18-49-38-093.jpg

Roy

Roy,
The image is not showing. Probably should host it elsewhere.

Unless your intention was to show the image of a greyed out stop sign.

The only update currently showing on my system is for Microsoft Silverlight (KB3162593). However, I do believe that a major Windows 10 update (the SP1 release) is or was scheduled to occur this month (only a week left now) or possibly July. So it might be worth watching for and taking precautions.

Doubtful this month as we had a cumulative update on the 15th / 16th, one PC seems to always be a day behind with updates!

I keep an eye on the 10 forums, usually get to find out pretty quick on there what and when the latest update is due to drop.

Back