Snow High Valley Distr Ctr (High Resolution 950x532) Approx

Grafton & Upton R.R. / YTube Pics/ New England Route

Good Sunday to all,

Been very busy with more Spring Cleaning and Sprinkler Timer Replacement.......

I've been watching some You Tube Videos this past week, and came across a little RR I had not heard of before.

The Grafton and Uptown RR........Search Google for "Grafton & Upton Railroad

Grafton & Upton Railroad
http://graftonuptonrr.com
The Grafton and Upton Railroad serves the I-495 Transportation corridor in Massachusetts, providing access to all of New England. With a strong focus on safety ...
‎About · ‎Contact · ‎Services

Grafton and Upton Railroad - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Grafton_and_Upton_R...
The Grafton and Upton Railroad (reporting mark GU) is a Class III short line railroad in east-central Massachusetts. This 16.5 mile line runs from Grafton to ...
Old gauge: originally 3 ft (914 mm) gauge
Opened: 1873
Owner: Jon Delli Priscoli
Closed: still operating
‎History · ‎2000s renovation · ‎MBTA Proposals

Grafton & Upton Railroad Company: Map, Images, Roster
https://www.american-rails.com › Short Lines
The earliest predecessor to the Grafton & Upton Railroad (reporting marks, GU) dates to the 1870s as a small line which served Grafton. The company was ...

Grafton and Upton Railroad trains to run through Milford ...
https://www.milforddailynews.com › news › 2021/01/27
Jan 27, 2021 — The railroad company will take over the former CSX line through town, with trains moving through about twice a week.

Friends of the Grafton & Upton Railroad - Home | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com › category › Organization
Friends of the Grafton & Upton Railroad, Grafton, Massachusetts. 975 likes. For those who are supporters of the revival of the Grafton & Upton Railroad.
Videos
Preview
18:56
Freight returns to Milford, Grafton & Upton Railroad - 3/10/2021
YouTube · South Coast Rail Videos
Mar 11, 2021
Preview
2:23
Grafton-Upton Railroad Horns - August 1st, 2019
YouTube · Worcester News Tonight
Aug 1, 2019
Preview
2:12
Revival of the Grafton and Upton Railroad
YouTube · HopNews
Apr 7, 2010

So Check it out,, I like the Livery Colors too....

Blues You Tube Picks:

21Q Wreaks Havoc in Station Square - NS 21Q Derailment Cleanup

https://youtu.be/RSfN-CHtAlY

Now I know why it takes so long to clean up a train wreck. The crane picked up the first box on that train car twice , and then picked up the second. Box on that train car twice. Watch the video and see for yourself
======================================================================================================
Walt Disney World Monorail Project - January 2018 Update - EPCOT Monorail Cab View

https://youtu.be/MlGvfOYzago

For Future and Existing Monorail Project updates, subscribe to “Monorail Central”
======================================================================================================
Comments: Been watching this RR raise from the Ashes, and it looks pretty good.......And Customers are first in line when it comes to Customer Service.

Return of the Rock: One Full Hour of Rock Island Rail Action

https://youtu.be/eqBudnbLugA

Really Glad to See that they have Three Engine's and a Caboose Painted in The Blue and White Rock Scheme Can't Wait until They start making some Good Money for the Repairs needed on the Rails l would Hate for a Derailment and Cost lots of Money for Repairs l really want this Railroad to make it BIG!!!
Comments: Can you tell if this one is on the Ground or on some in-bedded Rails......up believable.....

Weebling and wobbling through the grass on the Mississippi Delta railroad

https://youtu.be/wfdpGpUww30

1:34 is like some kind of strange African safari documentary video or something.

"Out of the deep vegetation and onto the broad savanna lumbers a large freight train....."
The debut of Rio Grande Southern, 4-6-0, #20! Freight and passenger runs.

https://youtu.be/YzR90P1h9OE
This is the first official revenue train, for the recently restored, Rio Grande Southern, #20. The locomotive is a coal burning, three foot gauge, 4-6-0 type locomotive built by Schenectady Locomotive Works in 1899 for the Florence and Cripple Creek. It was last run in 1951. This is one of Americas longest and most costly steam locomotive restorations taking over 14 years and costing over $1.5 million dollars. The locomotive is now home at the Colorado Railroad Museum in Golden, Colorado where it will be steamed up on special occasions, and run on about 1/3 of a mile of circle track.

The locomotive looked like it just came out of the factory this day. The locomotive performed very well with no issues to be seen or heard. Passenger trains were pulled first followed by some freight runs. Despite the steep 4% grade near the station, I did not see the locomotive slip wheels which is a real rarity for that location. For more information including photos click link here http://cs.trains.com/trn/b/staff/arch...
Comments: You can't believe how bad these tracks r.....It's criminal.....
World's Worst Railroad Track (2020)

https://youtu.be/tzNc57PYTeE

This is not a railroad track. This is a low level roller coaster.
Comments: Brother RR helping out Amtrak Brother, this is how it should be....I like it.....
CSX Helps Amtrak PO90

https://youtu.be/b8cjPi4HqHg

After a Failed attempt to get brakes to release, CSX brings a Rescue Locomotive for Amtrak P090
Comments: This is a Sad one, about Closed RR Lines, it happens all around the World.

https://youtu.be/oMKvcYAKrRQ

Video of the lines that are abandoned by Canadian Pacific in Southern Ontario. As with CN there are still several others that we did not include in this video. We wish we were alive to see these lines still in operation.
Tonight's Pictures are New England had been doing some changes on this one, added more Tiles and some Mountains off to the Right Side.........On other side of these Mtn's is Beer Run Module I added.

Addding a small Chemical Plant over to the Right

Took a while to get this Tracks angled right for delivery of Tank Cars.......

Nope we didn't have a major Highway accident, I just threw on all the Assets I thought I would use for this modification I made for Rail Access here.....

Large Rake of Tanker cars headed to the new Chem Factory Facility on Left here, need to see if my access Tracks and the Switching Tree I made will work out OK?

Checking mtn Scenary and heights and Density here as I change some the vegetation around......

New Route on the Right here goes into the Mtns for Beer Line Factories on the other side of these Hills......

I think this was Alaska Route, I don't remember, it was too dark here.......

This was an Old Favorite of mine, 2015 Mojave Sub, Mobile Version, I added some more Tiles, because you could see some of Cutoffs when you approached the side of the Mtn's here.......Just a Peeve of mine, I try not to allow for Cutoffs into dead space when your driving by on the Mainline.......

That'll do for tonight, you all have a good week ahead.......

Thanks for dropping by.....

A Blessed Sunday to all,

Sorry I haven't written in a bit on this Thread, I have been working on Building Rehab Project in our Church with some other Folks. We have a meeting area that was first remodeled over 40 years ago, and then several minor changes, new Coat of Paint, new Cabinets etc.......

So everything was so dated and Old,

We decided to completely scrap all the old cabinets and other a sundry items.....Extremely old Lighting and Windows.......And once that was accomplished. New Decor and Paint.. After something like 3 Months of working a few days a week. We are almost completed. Amazing how just cleaning out, lots of old and defunct items, the difference it can make.....

Like any Project, it has not been without Fr ought of some issues, Etc. Now it seems to be resolved and hopefully this Rehab will complete itself within another week or so........

I have to say, when you get older, you feel really find out that Age does matter, I didn't realize how much old Joints and Arthritis can act up.....But I powered thru it, even lost 5lbs pounds, which is a good thing for me......The best thing, got to see how a good group of People can come together and make it happen no matter what the Obstacles lay ahead, and we surely had some......

In the mean time, I decided I wanted get a very small Tablet Computer to travel with. The first thing I thought about was how it would work with Trainz and Steam Accounts.......IPad, Tablet, Microsoft Surface, Lenovo, ASUS, all came into thought. Another thing considered here, I wanted a small Computer to serve as a backup, if, when I suffer a catastrophic HD or System Failure? Never like to think that way, but after losing and SSD drive, it was definitely a wake up call. Fortunately it worked out, with Backups from External Drives and Cloud Backups.......(I still need to describe what caused the SSD Failure, and I will separately)

In addition, I looked over Operating System as number one importance with Trainz, I have seen issues here from other members, with Apple Computers, and decided first and foremost, Apple is not going to be considered as Viable, I am well aware that Apple is terrific for Graphics and Art Work, it really is. But for me, that is not paramount, I need reliability and performance, compatibility. And since I do not build Assets, it nulls out Apple straight out...Not to say I don't like I Pad's, Mr's Blue loves hers....I borrow very occasionally to just fool around with a game.......Other than that I don't....

Next thing, I wanted a 10-12" Mini Laptop, when all was said and done, I ended up selecting a Lenovo

"Flagship 2021 Lenovo IdeaPad S540 Business Laptop 13.3" QHD WVA Display 10th Gen Intel 4-Core i5-10210U (Beats i7-8665U) 16GB RAM 1TB SSD Backlit KB Wifi6 USB-C Dolby Win10 + iCarp USB-C Adapter"

This Computer had what I was looking for, 16 Megs of Ram, 1 Terabyte HD, and no Celeron Processor, they are too slow for me, I tried one before, and Celeron is great if speed is not a priority. It does not have NVIDIA, and it is better not too, in this Case heat, and Battery life........For the size, 13.3" it is terrific and light weight, I also use Kindle for my E Books, that was another thing that was very important in the selection of this model.......

I am still loading programs, have to say, this little guy is no slouch, he moves like a Tiger.......I am really impressed with Lenovo, looking at "10th Gen Intel 4-Core i5-10210U" it is perfect, I didn't want an i3 CPU and I couldn't go with a 7or 9 it would be too much for this size laptop, Battery play would come into the equation.....Probably looked at 30 different Laptop makes and Configurations, this one was the best for me......So far I am not in any way disappointed with Performance.......

Graphics is lower end, but display is terrific, so I am installed a Copy of TANE, as I don't think TRS19 will run very well at all on this little, it is asking too much......And it would cause over heating due to Graphic demands......That is what my ASUS ROG is used for with NVIDIA 1050 GTI 4 Megs of VRAM, you have to be realistic here when traveling.......I think the weight of my IdeaPad is 3Lbs for this little guy....Perfect....My ASUS is probably 5-6 Lbs or more.

Another thing I decided on, I'm using Windows Home on the Lenovo, and not going to upgrade PRO, I don't need that overhead with Sub Laptop.........Just need a few things in Programs.....This is going to work out great, and I believe the Battery depending on use, can last up to 18hrs, there is a Laptop Docking Station that I can buy for this model, a little pricey, but do intend to get it, for the house when I use it here etc.....I encourage you to check out the Specs on this one.......I think I made a good decision....

Looks like we might get some Thunder Showers today,

I really we hope we get some Moisture, if you have seen the News, 11 Western States our in Mega Drought, it is really bad, who would have thought? I am praying for some Rain, and we should Pray for Florida and their Floods........Boy could we use some of that Rain Water out here in the West......

OK, I need to get outside, forgot to mention, we are going thru our Garage, doing a Clean out.....We had a Rodent issue, and it finally resolved itself, little fellers got into our Cleaning Supplies, and it did them in. But I can't tell you the damage from them eating our Plastic Cases and other things, I would say 500-1000$ of Rodent Damage, had to throw out a lot of things, and Mr's Blue is very, very unhappy and sad, some of the things were keepsakes, irreplaceable.....But this is life, it happens......

Thank you for coming by, I will Post some Pics and Video Picks later in week.......

Peace and good health with this Darn Virus Variant.....I/we pray for all us in this difficult time.....

Hi Blue! Sounds like you did your research and got a laptop you will be very happy with. I am wondering if you have considered a laptop cooling pad? The way the fans kick in whenever I am running Trainz on my desktop, it makes me think it generates a fair bit of heat, and I know I used to hear the fan on my old laptop too, before it died. Wishing you lots of fun with it in your travels, I always like it when you post where you have been and what you have seen. Hope you get those thunder showers without too much lightning. The smoke from the fires is really settling down here into the Boise, Idaho area today, and I think we are in for a rough fire season. Take care, stay cool, and I look forward to your future posts!

Chill Cooling Pads are a Priority with newer hot GPU's we use these days....!

Hi Blue! Sounds like you did your research and got a laptop you will be very happy with. I am wondering if you have considered a laptop cooling pad? The way the fans kick in whenever I am running Trainz on my desktop, it makes me think it generates a fair bit of heat, and I know I used to hear the fan on my old laptop too, before it died. Wishing you lots of fun with it in your travels, I always like it when you post where you have been and what you have seen. Hope you get those thunder showers without too much lightning. The smoke from the fires is really settling down here into the Boise, Idaho area today, and I think we are in for a rough fire season. Take care, stay cool, and I look forward to your future posts!

Hi Forester 1,
Absolutely believe in Cooling/Chiller Pads, in the old days, our Laptops did not have the ability to run GPU intensive games as we do now.....You simply did have dedicated GPU's or the amount of V Ram they come with now.....And of course with more Memory smaller Chips, especially with SSD's they generate a lot of heat when working with Programs such as Trainz that heats everything up, I see this both in Surveyor and Driver Modes.

I'm going thru some older Laptops and Desktops that are obsolete for some of our Adult Family members, and fixing them up for younger Grand Kids in family to use them as Remotes for Zoom to School Sessions, they'll have a second life........

I almost found out the hard way on my ROG Strix 17" Laptop, last summer one night, my case got almost smoking hot from heat off GPU & SSD Drives. I never thought I would have this kind of heat issue. But it was in the middle of Summer, outside was 105-110, inside our House was close to 90 Degrees during the day, we had that dumb High Pressure stalled over the 4 States, Ca, Nev Utah and AZ corner, for about 2 weeks, plus our Forest Fires out here too. And no onshore winds.

Shut off Laptop, had to lower my Trainz Settings, and Change my CPU and GPU down a few notches, until I could find a good Cooling PAD.......Ordered one on Amazon and got a COOL-COLD one, never looked back, fans are large and very quiet too....Works like a Charm...However I also needed to clean out all the Dust Bunnies inside my Laptop after 2 years of use.....

I need to go back and take back cover, all of it, and expose the Cooling Vents, I think I didn't get all the Dust buildup out of them, you can't get all of it out by just blowing compressed air thru Ventilation Slots on Laptop, it requires a bit of tear down, undoing the fan Cords and removing the MOBO Fans too.....

https://www.google.com/search?clien...x+teardown#kpvalbx=_EGf2YLukC-qC9PwPkICKkAQ59

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkBWd0-Uw4k

Cool-cold K38 Laptop Air Cooling Fan Computer Support Stand Six-Fans Cooler Adjustable Wind Speed Low Noise

Take care in your area, I am amazed at the Hi Temps from Northern Ca, thru to Canada a week or 2 ago,,,,that's insanity.......:(

Thanks for dropping buy too.........And your kind comments.........:wave:

Some UP Local Consist with added Paint Work....Hope you like....

Good day all,

Was out yesterday morning getting Paint supplies for our Room Rehab Project and ran across this UP Industry Crest Yard UP Local waiting on the main for clear signal.....I thought this was one of the most painted ones, especially Boxcar I had ever seen.......

[url]https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Upion+Pacific+Industry+Crest+Rail+Yard+Ca

I have a Video, if I can figure out how to post it, I will.....

Got to run, me and Mrs BLue have a little Field Trip today, first time in over a year......;)

Stay safe and pray for Rain, it has been hotter than a Hen in Chicken Coop around here...Mercy me..........:hehe:

oLWHO0h.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Garage Cleanout/YTube Picks/ New England and Beer Run

Good Monday Evening all,

Another week has passed so quick for me, been cleaning out our Garage after years of putting things in the Garage, and getting to a point, hard to find. And busting at the seams after close to 40 years. Who would thing you can gather up so many things, and then look back OMG.....

A positive here, I keep some Plywood/2x4, 2x2, Particle Board, MDF, and 1/2 a sheet of Drywall for repairs, but never had place to keep it neatly tucked away. So I took some Scrap, with purchase of 2x6x8'and made myself a nice storage Case to hold all the odd pieces of Plywood, 2 bye's etc.......What use to take up almost 1.5 Feet wide now occupy only 6"s of width, and they are secured by 3 stringers of strong upright 2x2's.....

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=scrap+wood+storage
==========================================================================================================

For those who dislike replacing their Laptops, here is something new that might be of interest for you to check out...

Hands On With the Framework Laptop: The Most Upgradable Ultraportable Ever

This unique laptop from a new San Francisco-based maker lets you swap out the ports, all of the key internal components, and even the motherboard!

Read more about the Framework right here!
https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/framewo...
=========================================================================================================
Blues You Tube Picks of the week:

[4K] Canton Railroad's Brand New Switcher Slipping in the Heavy Rain!

https://youtu.be/WT8BMtZh_Fg
==========================================================================================================
Comments:Crazy thinks folks do with Trains coming......

Top 10 Dangerous Train Crash & Crazy Car Crossing Railroad! Train Snow Plow! Heavy Equipment Fails Compilation 2021
channel that show all Machinery Works:

- The Heavy Equipment Operator Excavator in Deep Mud, Heavy Recovery and Fails

- Climbing High The Top Down Cutting Down Giant Trees

- Agriculture Equipment and Machines

- Cutting Down Trees with Long Chainsaw, Sawmill

- Excavators, Bulldozers, Backhoe Loaders, Skid-Steer Loaders, Motor Graders, Crawler Loaders, Trenchers, Scrapers, Common Dump
===========================================================================================================
Weird & Unusual Railroad Action! Derailments, Train Wrecks,Crossing Malfunctions Etc!

https://youtu.be/-5Ymxz4Gp7Y

Derailments, railroad accidents, street running trams trains, dangerous railway places, trespassing on railroad property, railway car implosion, steam train race, fire trucks wait for train, malfunctioning railway crossing signals etc. I am not anti police. There are bad employees in all lines of work. I worked in public service for over 2 decades working with county government enforcing state and local rules and regulations so I am familiar with law enforcement. The clip with the Kenton County Police Department in Kentucky was a hard decision for me to post. KCPD has 2 officers who I had to file written complaints on: Trevor Rohe and Gary Helton. Also, here is the rest of the story on the girl who overdosed next to me when I was trying to film a train. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-QRa... The girl was revived with Narcan and lived.
The imploded railway car / carriage was just west of Cincinnati near Delhi. It was not an exploded railroad car, it was an imploded railroad car! I have lots of videos of inoperable railroad railway crossing gates at level at grade railway crossings so click the link below. Female railroad employees are rare. Railroad maintenance is one area I have not seen a woman in yet. Female engineer and female conductor, yes, but rare
===========================================================================================================Comments: They couldn't take a couple of hours and run a Tamper thru here at least to knock out the crazy Rock and Roll, has to cost them more Equip wear and tear than running a Tamper thru here to help the Rail alignment....Shameful!!
World's Worst Railroad Track & the Story of the ND&W Railroad

https://youtu.be/O0EgQBOiB24

On August 22nd, 2016 we found ourselves along the former Wabash 5th District between Napoleon and Defiance, Ohio. Today, this line is operated by Pioneer Rail’s Napoleon, Defiance & Western Railroad Company. Purchased on December 28, 2012 from Spencer Wendelin’s Maumee & Western Railroad - this 51-mile long short-line began operations in January of 2013, serving industries and elevators between Woodburn, Indiana and Liberty Center, Ohio.
===========================================================================================================
Comment if a set of Rails is abandoned, then you could do this.....?
DIY Rail Speeder on Abandoned Urban Railroad

https://youtu.be/kMexHlDdE10

I brought my electric railway kart out to an abandoned railroad in the city. It's still not very fast, but now that I've installed a chain guard I can smash through a lot more brush and weeds! We checked out some forgotten industrial rail sidings, old overpasses and trestles, and saw some severe track damage that keeps this track from being used.
=================================================================================================================
Comments: for our Steam enthusiast, I think is nice day outing with your favorite Steam Engine......This Dog can hunt!
AT THE THROTTLE!! Operating N&W #611 in the ENGINEERS SEAT at Strasburg Railroad!

https://youtu.be/0zvzPnGxPo0

When Strasburg Railroad in Strasburg, PA announced the return of the Norfolk and Western #611 I was thrilled! I finally pulled the trigger and purchased the engineers seat in-cab opportunity and had an incredible experience of a lifetime! Come ride along with me in the Norfolk and Western 611 and enjoy!
==============================================================================================================
ALASKA RAILROAD, The Denali Star from Anchorage to Fairbanks : MY BEST RAIL EXPERIENCE SO FAR

https://youtu.be/Q_Z2pxi5jjk

Howdy folks,
Welcome to this trip report bound to Fairbanks, in the heart of Alaska for a special trip report inside the pure Alaskan wilderness. Enjoy and don't hesitate to comment :)
=============================================================================================================
Comments: Forrest can hold lots of Secrets, this one is very intriguing.....Hope you enjoy it......
Massive Railroad 1,500' Trestle Deep In The Forest Of Maine 90 Yrs Abandoned

https://youtu.be/GnYnDREi-Z4

This Was Very Time Consuming Hike But Enjoyable As A Rail Fan, Today In This Video We Walked About 4 Miles Of The Railway, The Railway Runs About 6 Miles Total With The Remaining 2 Miles On The Other Side But You Won't See Anything More, The Other Side Had A Few Washouts But Is The Same As What You See Here And Requires A Few Mile Hike To Reach As Roads Do Not Run Close To It. The Stone Supports You Saw In The Water Were Because It Is Too Deep For Pillars As They Would Have To Be To Long. Online It Will Say 13 Miles Long, That Is Total Including Removed Sections That Do Not Exist.
=============================================================================================================
Comments: Out in Arizona just never know what you might find.......
The Tucson, Cornelia & Gila Bend Railroad--Abandoned Since 1985

https://youtu.be/9_pKngsR290

The 42-mile TC&GB, which ran between Gila Bend & Ajo, AZ, operated between 1916 and 1985, first hauling ore, then copper anodes for several producers, most notably Phelps Dodge Corporation. The TC&GB was the last in the U.S. to operate mixed trains (freight & passengers) in common carrier service. The railroad was also pressed into service briefly in 1998 to remove the smelter from Ajo. The TC&GB never did reach Tucson.
=========================================================================
Tonight's Pics will be New England Routes, some Beer Run part and Night Run

Overhead view of Tracks laid out for the Beer Run Part of the this Route. Along with some Potential Back Drops I have staged for later placement.

Lots of area for Industrial Building placement here......And maybe some City Buildings......

Night runs with Beer Boxcar Loads for our waiting Shipper Plants.....

My favorite Trio for doing some Shunting around the bewitching hours of Midnight to 5AM

Just need to watch your speed out here in the Dark.

Yup it is a chilly night out here tonight.......Thermos of hot Coffee to get us thru the winter Chill.....

Ah here we go with nice Cold Beer being delivered on-time as promised. They have Games Playing this weekend and the Fans want a Frosty one to enjoy their game.......

We have quits of few Distributor sites to Shunt tonight, we have Engineer and 2 Brakeman running this gig....And they know their jobs well......

Well this it for our first Drop-off, quite a few to do after this one......

That'll do it for tonight. Thank you for dropping by....

YTube Pics/ American Mtn's/Alma Routr Pics....

Good Evening all,

It has been one of the busiest months I have had in a long. long time all good of course, except, I had to take some time away from my beloved Trainz........

Had some Birthdays to celebrate, spend a week with our Grand Kids while the Parents take a much needed 5 day respite. And I was finally able to finish our Church rehab, painting, replacing, new Flooring and Lighting upgrades. We are happy to finally get all the Construction phases finished now, after some issues and delays, all normal for Construction and with Covid Safety Parameters in place.

As well have been working on getting my New Idea Pad Computer setup and working with programs including Trainz, which I found out, TANE works OK, but Trainz Platinum works much quicker even with my i5 CPU vs my i7 on 17" ASUS.
[h=1]2021 Flagship Lenovo IdeaPad S540 Business Laptop: 13.3" QHD IPS Display, 10th Gen Intel 4-Core i5-10210U,16GB RAM, 1000GB SSD, Windows 10[/h]
Having a 12.5" for traveling vs 17" makes quite a difference in Weight savings.

Lets go to my You Tube picks of the week:
Christmas Trains In Cincinnati Union Terminal, Lionel Trains & Vintage Model Trains! Toy Trains Yay!

https://youtu.be/MirYdN3fApo

Christmas trains layout of Cincinnati. Huge model train layout of the city with steam trains, passenger trains, trolleys and Thomas And Friends. Includes Lionel trains room and Lego Trains. Some of these toy trains are close to a hundred years old. The first 5 minutes show what Cincinnati looked like in the 1940s. You can see the street cars, the inclined railroads, Cincinnati Music Hall, Cincinnati Union Terminal etc. Then we see the huge train layout in the basement along with vintage toy trains and Lego Trains. Thomas The Tank Engine and Percy make an appearance along with aerial trams and numerous trestles. These trains were filmed at Cincinnati Union Terminal in the history museum. I wanted to film from Tower A but I found out that it is not open and will not be open for the rest of the year at a minimum. Tower A is the room on top of Cincinnati Union Terminal with a great view of the CSX and Norfolk Southern freight yards. The outro of this video shows a view of Tower A that I filmed from behind the station. Filmed December 12, 2020.
Comments:Always use the right tool for the right job, in this instance, a Strong Crane.
Hoisting Switch Track Segments from Train

https://youtu.be/4oMEYKCRlAA

Unloading Prefabricated Railroad Switch Track from Special Rail Car with Giant Crane
Comments: This was a merger that almost went thru, they even had the Paint Schemes set.

The Failure of the SPSF Rail Merger

In the mid-1980s, two major railroads attempted a corporate merger... and it failed miserably. This documentary tells the full story of the Southern Pacific & Santa Fe (SPSF) rail merger, exploring how it came about and why it failed.
Comments: As you know, there are some huge Consists being setup, 3 Miles long? With eleven or more Locos setup front, middle, rear.

How Distributed Power Works

https://youtu.be/jDcjIWIvbmk

Here are some basics on Distributed Power. What it is and how it helps railroads move much longer trains.
Comments: Why don't we throw some water on this Fire Storm?

https://youtu.be/jDcjIWIvbmk

The train is on fire and moves on along the railway. How to deal with the train fire in Vancouver, Washington and how it could catch fire. The trains ' engine lights up and they burn like a match.
Comments:For our Penn Folks! Enjoy.

The Rise and Fall of the Penn Central

https://youtu.be/lsrC-UcDZHM

This week, we return to the United States and June 1970, where after years of poor management, stringent regulation and a loss of market to air and motor transport, the Penn Central, a gigantic railroad formed through the merger of two companies with completely different personalities and methods, collapsed into what was the largest bankruptcy in history at the time, but in its fall from grace highlighted how the over-regulation of the system had led to an inability for all of the railroad firms to compete.
Comments: Sometimes the best laid plans of Mice or Man, fall asunder. Always have a Plan "B" and then there is Greed, Power Etc......Sometimes we are our own worst enemy in the Long End of The Game.

Why did railroad companies mass produce cities?

https://youtu.be/9viTTRd8iP8

Railroads founded hundreds of nearly identical towns in the American west. Why?
Pics tonight from American Mtn's and Alma Routes by great Route Builders......

Look at the Color, this is Fall, can't beat it.....

Double Tracks anyone, I love them........Can run more trains easier.....

This is another one of my Favorite Steam Locomotives, with some very slick lines on it......

Imagine looking out thru some Fall Colors to see another cool looking Steam Engine......

Another Conrail Coal Load coming in off back country route......

Nice looking Conrail Locomotives pulling out of the yard headed to Points South.

More Brilliant Fall Colors here, means Winter is not far away.

90 Day Maintenance Schedule here.

That'll do for tonight...Thanks for dropping by

Market Place Route (Tiny) Docking Station & Portable Surge Protector Discussion

Good Wednesday all,

Hoping everyone is staying healthy and well with this horrid Varient! Blessings to all from Blue.....

So I have been busy tooling around with my Lenova Idea Pad and was going to order a Docking Station for it, but since Weight and Portibility are necessity if my ultimate Goal is to take the little fella over the larger AUS 17" Laptop, then a better way to go, at least in this stage of the new Game:

I decided on ordering this instead.......(Wont get this till this weekend sometime from Amazon) Excitment is growing by the Day.......LOL...Can you tell Im a true Geek.......I need to go find that Pen Protector for my Shirt Pocket....(Laughs and Applause please)

USB C Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitor HDMI for HP Dell XPS, Universal USB-C Dock Thunderbolt Hub Triple Display to 2 HDMI 4K,VGA,Ethernet,5 USB Ports,100W PD,SD/TF,3.5MM for Lenovo Yoga,Surface...Etc.

I ordered this, because my little Laptop only has one USB C Port, and I knew this, but I don't like Track Pads, so my Blue Tooth Mouse, with Dongle uses my only Port, now with Universal Hub, it solve that issue perfectly....

And this item, too....

Accell Power Travel Surge Protector - 3 Outlets, 2 USB Charging Ports (2.1A Output), Folding Plug - Black, 612 Joules, ETL Listed

Now why would I need a Surge Protector for Electronics you ask, well, for the vary reason, that your Electric company does not send you a continuous line Voltage of 110 Volts, what you say, I thought it was 110 Voltages, well use your Electrics items are rated 110 Volts, but your Line Voltage, as far as I Know and I have tested this with Volt meter, and seen it sway from high of 117 to low of 90 Volts........

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=ELectical+Line+Voltage+in+Homes

What is acceptable line voltage?
The nominal voltage in the United States is 120 volts, but the National Electrical Code [NEC 210.19 (A)] specifies an acceptable drop of 5% to farther-est outlet, which is 114 volts. ... The farther away the house is from the a transformer, the more the voltage drop.

Have you ever noticed an Electrical Motor changing velocity when it is running, it doesn't sound consistent at times, you may have never noticed it, but it does happen.........Nope Blue hasn't been Smoking you know what.......It is very true......And then there are Surges in the Electric Lines too.....Alll normal, but just a fact of live...So you need to protect your Electronics more than anything else....They can fail over time from accumulation of Line Voltage Changes, Electronics do not like this stuff, there only way of telling you, it Circuit Failure, or complete failure......

What is the difference between clean and dirty electricity?
Clean electricity is electrical power that is free from voltage spikes and drops. Voltage ripple or noise that is outside the ideal sine waveform is sometimes referred to as dirty electricity or electrical pollution. Dirty electricity can cause electronics to perform poorly, especially microelectronics.

You get the Point, I have used a Portable Surge Protector with all my Laptops for years......I think it has made a difference.......But you need to do your own research..........

Over to Trainz, Yesterday I was looking thru the Forum, snooping to see what Routes where around and found this little Gem, downloaded it, played and loved it........And I think you will too......It is very small, I almost think you might say a Diorama of Sorts.........I plan to add on to it.......But it tells a little Story about tiny 2 foot Branch that moves Produce and People thru an area called the MARKET Place........The Author has done a marvelous job, there is one Session that comes with it, but it did not work correctly for me, and there are a few missing items too.....But I just made a Standard Quick Drive Session to try it out.......

I have to goto a meeting today, so have to run.....If you have more Questions please post here..........

OurTrain has come to Transfer Station here, cars automatically unload the Produce Loads.......Works great, they will transfer over to Standard Gauge line on Left...I think it is Standard,,,,,,Maybe NG? Sorry

Here is Market area and you can see the 2 distinct RR Gauge sizes here........

Traveling thru the Country Side, here, Author has used lots of Cliff escarpments on the Right with Wall Board Scenery embedded into Cliffs.....Well Done Sir.....

Better look of Cliff areas, it is well but not over done Details along Route......

A lot of Detail here...........

Will turn the corner here and hit into a small Switching Yard ahead....

Autos stop for us as we go through Crossing.......You can see the Different Produce on each Car....

Small Passenger Stop here with Ladies waiting for small one car Train behind us when we clear, they'll come by and do a Pickup....Check out all the different Flowered Plants usage too.......Phenomenal....

Pretty heavy Load of Produce, but this little Putt Putt has no trouble pulling it, in Fact, we could pull more cars too.......Hmmm,,,, Blue has smoke coming out of Ears as he thinks of other Possibility's......LOL

We even have fresh Guernsey Milk too.......Yum.....Yum
<kuid:458053:104057> Market district vincentrh

A very small but very detailed route by Franck (alias pinorev). It stages an imaginary 'market district'.
One session is provided : Market district session.
All dependencies out of DLS are available at https://sites.google.com/site/marketdistrictbyfranck/

As always thanks my friends for dropping by, Peace be with you.....

Lenovo Ideapad misc/ Play ECML Session/ YTube Pics

Good evening all,

I finally finished our Churches Rehab project, it's tough when you clean up after another construction crews mess, and incomplete repairs. Now that all that is corrected, and we concluded our part of the job. Now the task at hand is finish cleaning, sorting out all my tools and some early Spring Cleaning, getting rid of all the stuff, I really don't use or need anymore........

Over to Trainz, still setting things up in Trainz on my new Lenovo......Graphics is not to Bad, seeing it's an integrated setup, it holds it's own pretty good. SSD-HD is only 1 Tera, unless I can swap in a 2 Tera SSD. Will see later on.....

I took my Lenovo to Las Vegas for quick 3 day trip to see some friends we hadn't seen since Covid started.......Mr Lenovo performed perfectly, light weight. I very happy with model S540 Ideapad.....One little thing, my keypad is not lighted so it takes some getting use to it....Small price to pay for portability and performance......

Using Platinum Trainz was also a good move too. It works really well, so now I can interchange Routes between Lenovo and my Larger ROG ASUS 17" Laptop with no issues of Trainz Version.
============================================================================================================================
Tonight's Pictures will come from this Crowd Favorite:

The East Coast Main Line from London Kings Cross to Edinburgh Waverley a total of 393 miles. Based around the year of 1976 when passenger trains still used the ‘Widen Line’ from Kings Cross to Moorgate on the underground Metropolitan Railway which is modeled here. With only ten years since the end of steam track-side vegetation is still sparse. The route is in the process of a major rebuild preparing for the introduction of the High Speed Trains and 125 MPH running. Secondary routes includes the 'Joint Line' from Peterborough via Lincoln to Doncaster. Routes from Grantham to Skegness, Newark to Cleethorpes and Doncaster to Hull are also included

The ECML route is famous for having such locomotives as the Flying Scotsman. In fact there was also the Flying Scotsman named train. The 10.00 o’clock departure from both Kings Cross and Edinburgh at the same time. The world’s fastest steam locomotive Mallard with a record speed 126MPH was recorded at Little Bytham. The ECML has some long level sections along with lengthy 1 in 200's with other steeper sections that you must have the skill to keep your train at speed. The East Coast Main Line, home of the 'Flying Scotsman',' Mallard' and the Deltics.

Thanks to all content creators around the world not mentioned above. Without you this route would never have been built.

Taking a Deltic on a Passenger Run Session here

Full Steam ahead, and see if I can make on time, and proper position stops at the Stations I have never seen before,,Oh what fun.....

Good thing I had my Message Board turned on, so I know what's coming up.......

Mighty big and powerful Deltic here.....Wow

Just leaving one of the passenger stops here with lots of Riders.....

All loaded up and ready to go, only problem, I got here to soon......OOPS

Looking out over the Bridge as we pass thru a beautiful city.....Lots of Tracks too......

Don't ask me to pronounce this Station's name,,,,,Ain't going to happen, a real tongue twister for me.....LOOL

Got to watch my speed and times, I already got dinged for over

I didn't finish this Route Session, I missed some stops, over speed......Just made a splash of a day........I need to learn this Route and try again, it was a lot of fun for sure.......
===================================================================
Blue's Y Tube Pics of the Week:

Brand New Welded Rail Cars! Railroad Bypass Close Up! 3 Fast Freight Trains, CSX & Norfolk Southern

https://youtu.be/qoBlnVB4bUc

3 Fast Mixed Freight Trains & Rare Catch Of New CWR railroad maintenance of way cars! Railroad bypass close up look and pass through. CSX and Norfolk Southern trains in a hurry in Carlisle, Ohio after leaving Queens gate Yard in Cincinnati. It was awesome to see the brand new continuous welded rail ( CWR ) cars that were headed north just 40 miles out of Cincinnati.
===========================================================================
Nevada Northern - Getting Locomotive #93 Ready for the Day

https://youtu.be/J4PhbH5hqig

Today we are watching as the crew gets locomotive #93 ready for the trip up the canyon to the mines.

Locomotive #93 and locomotive #81 new both on display for decades at the White Pine County Museum in Ely Nevada, but both locomotives were traded to the Nevada Northern Railway back in the 1990's. 93 was restored to service in 1993. Unfortunately the locomotive was in a minor wreck shortly after and was rebuilt again, now perfect!! AND NO MORE WRECKS!!

Locomotive # 81 has also been restored and is being tested as we speak and will return to service in the fall of 2021. WOW

The railroad has two other steam locomotives, #40, the "Ghost Train" and flagship of the railroad and a 0-6-0 saddle tank that is currently torn down in the RIP (repair in place) building where the passenger cars are also kept. #40 will be rebuilt over the next year and will return to service at that time, giving the railroad three restored steam locomotives as well as several early diesel locomotives.

=============================================================================
Train In The Middle Of The Road! Abandoned Railroad Crossing & Dangerous Crossing With RR Bridge

https://youtu.be/ymo3FVcORko

Street Running Local Railroad Switching Freight Train! We follow a street running train in Ohio! Norfolk Southern street runner train doing some railroad switching on the Franklin, Ohio Industrial Spur. This is a railroad branch line or industrial spur that includes railroad track in the middle of the road. The street running section of track is only used by one customer. Railroad maintenance is going on right now so that is a good sign. New railroad ties are being installed and the road bed is being regraded. This industrial spur also has a couple of customers on the other side of the Great Miami River but they don't use the street running track. Norfolk Southern runs trains down the middle of the road a few times a week and they only need a single locomotive to pull the short trains of just a few cars or less.
=================================================================================
Comments: Hope u enjoy the story on this very unique Short Line!

RARE Last Electric America Freight Railway, Swapping Cars W/ Union Pacific Railroad At Interchange!

https://youtu.be/BWivy9t1T7Y

RARE Iowa short line railroad switching on the last electric freight railroad in America! Iowa Traction Railway uses ancient and historic ELECTRIC locomotives with trolley poles on a branch line railroad in Mason City, Iowa.
============================================================================
[4K] Diesel Days at the Illinois Railway Museum! (2021)

https://youtu.be/S_eBdf0bojw

The Illinois Railway Museum is the largest of its kind in the country. With their massive fleet of fifty diesel locomotives, half of which are operational, they can really put on a show. This video covers the second and third days of the event.
=================================================================================
Comments some of you older Folk might be familiar with this Route?

The 1869 Southwest Wyoming Union Pacific grade and Piedmont Charcoal Ovens

https://youtu.be/ru7jxw5QZAE

While we were at the Evanston Wyoming train show we decided to drive the old 1869 Union Pacific grade through Piedmont Wyoming. Once a thriving little town, now a ghost town.

There are four charcoal ovens here, three are in great shape. Preservation work has been done on them and they are almost perfect. There are also several old homes and structures in "rustic" shape.
===========================================================================
Open Boxcar, People Broke Into & Stole Bags Of Beans! You Won't Believe This! Champaign Illinois

https://youtu.be/HGu23Zku0kc

Boxcar got broken in to and bags of navy beans were being stolen! We found this open railroad car on a long train in Champaign, Illinois. The train was doing some switching and stopped near a road in town. After the train went by us I told Shoestring that I saw an open door and something sticking out of it. We went down the tracks and found it near the Interstate 74 overpass. I have never seen this before. The boxcar is stacked full of bags of navy beans for cooking. The bags say Bayside Best Beans on them. The middle section of the car looks like it is missing a lot of bags and it looks like someone broke into the car and was stealing them. Have you ever seen anything like this before? They might lose a couple more bags if they go across some rough track or railroad diamonds.
============================================================================
Well Folks it is past my Bedtime, I'll close for now.....

Thanks for dropping in and have great Monday ahead.....

Nice looking UP Loco / Y Tube Pics.....

Good Day all,

Dropped in for minute with some Union Pacific Photo's of Local delivering Boxcar with Paper Products and other misc items......

Now usually I see the most painted Loco's working this line, but today, well, they had this Beauty working the Local line, must have short on the older models.

Here's the rest of the consist running a reverse move

Now these little fellers are the in the usual livery for this part of the line, which handles a bunch of Switch backs for Package shippers. Battery company......Gravel loader.

Sorry I couldn't get a better shot, he was moving down

Nevada Northern Summer of 2021

https://youtu.be/rBVCIi7NXxw

Well we are headed back to the Nevada Northern. To check on #81. To ride #93. To say hello to #40. To smell coal smoke. Mostly just to get out to a railroad again! OH! And to check in with Dirt, the cat.

#93 is running today. Always puts on a great show!! #81 is hot. Not running. Or is it? If not it will be SOON. Last of the last things to get done. Testing any day now. Watch Nevada Northern on Facebook. For now, let's wander around the yard and shops and pet Dirt the Cat.
The 1869 Southwest Wyoming Union Pacific grade and Piedmont Charcoal Ovens

https://youtu.be/ru7jxw5QZAE

While we were at the Evanston Wyoming train show we decided to drive the old 1869 Union Pacific grade through Piedmont Wyoming. Once a thriving little town, now a ghost town.

There are four charcoal ovens here, three are in great shape. Preservation work has been done on them and they are almost perfect. There are also several old homes and structures in "rustic" shape.

The Rise and Fall of the Penn Central

https://youtu.be/lsrC-UcDZHM

This week, we return to the United States and June 1970, where after years of poor management, stringent regulation and a loss of market to air and motor transport, the Penn Central, a gigantic railroad formed through the merger of two companies with completely different personalities and methods, collapsed into what was the largest bankruptcy in history at the time, but in its fall from grace highlighted how the over-regulation of the system had led to an inability for all of the railroad firms to compete.
Comments:I think you enjoy this, search this "Ride the Ferrocarril Central Andino!" on YouTube part 1n 2 should show up.........Oh and don't forget to check how close the Rail is to the edges of the Cliff's unreal.......!

Ride the Ferrocarril Central Andino! Part 3: Inferillo bridge and more!

https://youtu.be/aumZ2F45ibU

Part 3 of my journey aboard a northbound freight on the Ferrocarrill Central Andino. (FCCA), which runs from Lima to Huancayo, Peru. This segment takes us from where we left off just outside of San Mateo to just outside of Casapalanca. In addition to the many tunnels and amazing vistas we will pass through several highlights of the line. First off is the famous Puente Inferillo or Hell bridge, a short steel span passing through a tight canyon with high rock walls on either side. We will traverse the Cacray switchback and cross the Puente Anche, a similar steel structure. Unfortunately technical/human error led to me entirely missing the Chicla switchback so I have added in a few photos for this segment. The clip ends as we approach the mining town of Casapalanca which will be featured in the next clip

And Folks that'll do for today.......Stay safe and stay Healthy........Cheers

Thanks for more great posts Blue! Looking at engines #654 and #1155, i have yet to figure out how anybody with enough time to do those paint jobs has enough money to afford that much paint! :p

Thanks for more great posts Blue! Looking at engines #654 and #1155, i have yet to figure out how anybody with enough time to do those paint jobs has enough money to afford that much paint! :p

Thank you Sir,,for the kind words...

I know, what you mean about all the Colors and Costs to do it....We definitely have a long time involvement of Graffiti Art here, when I first saw these two, I did a double take, had I been drinking while driving and seeing a Colonoscope. :sleep:

Then I blinked again, no,:hehe: I haven't been drinking, these are real live, hours long Paint layups in the dead of night in some Rail Yard.......

I think there is another set of Painted Engines, and have keep an eye.....Oh I know what, I'll look at my Older Posts, I remember putting them here a while back. I'll check the engine numbers to see if it is same or different........:)

Take care Sir Forester and thanks for dropping by Sir........:wave:

Good Day all,

Blue was being good and working on Honey Due list this week, top of the list, we have too much accumulated junk in our Garage after 40 some years.....LOL.....So I have been reorging, donating to Charity Etc, and building some storage shelves for misc Wood n Pipe Pieces/Parts, while attaching a Shelf to the Plywood Wall, I screwed a nice new fangled Nail and unbeknownst to me, it hit dead center on Steel Electrical Conduit......All of sudden, puff and Breaker got tripped in Garage....Oh NOOOOO!, now Blue has really done it....But which Circuit? Do pray tell, I had wired this up 20yrs ago, do I really remember what Wires go where and down which Electrical Chase.....Hmmmmm....Fortunately for me it was just an outside Circuit and isolated from inside home circuits.

Had to pull new Power Wire, which was no big deal, pulling out Plywood to get into wall, checking to see which side of the Circuit needed replacement ended up well for me, I had 15 foot chase to Sub Panel. Cost me a days delay for Repair n Replace........Now that it is all fixed and back in good order.
Over to Trainz......Blue went was working on Idea Pad, S540, and just like my Larger Laptop, ASUS ROG 17", it gets warm from playing n working with Trainz, my little one gets warm too. One of the things I realized was I hadn't adjusted my Battery and CPU Power settings....One of the members here gave me some excellent information on how they had adjusted their Power n specifically CPU limitations, to help keep the Laptop cooler, I found 1-2 Chill Pads for 12.5-13" Laptops, so I plan on ordering one too see how it works out with my Lenovo Idea Pad? Like anything else you order online, it is a good idea to read Reviews and see how customers like their Product....One of the Chiller Pads had rough edges, cheaply built so the Customer, actually more than one, kept getting Finger, or Paper like Cuts when they adjust or move their Pad......Other manufacturers products didn't have good Air Movement Performance. So it takes a bit to go thru and find one that works for you...Also, since this is Mini Laptop, the size 12.5" is a bit of odd duck for finding one that small. Most are 14" wide and on up.......

Setting the Max Power Plan to 95% capacity was a test to see how it worked, that was too low, and I knew it would take some upward adjustments towards 100% CPU and Battery. Lower %'s made a huge difference in heat buildup from very hot, to Cooler only warm to touch.

I decided to go Island Hopping on DSL for a Route, using Route Category plus "Island" search field of Content Manager (CM) there was good selection of Routes out there, and I downloaded probably 8-10 out of a list of 128 possible Routes.

3 of those had 9, 12, 14 different saved Versions respectfully, approx 35 entry's or 30% of the whole listing for Search Phrase Island.

When I go thru my inventory to look at smaller Routes to Merge, this streamlines my process. I also make a Route Map Picture from Screen Shot, which shows me Map Details, this really helps me out, too figure what Routes can be jigsawed together.

Like anything, sometimes a little extra work pays off when your doing modifications in Routes Etc.

I do have a an Excel Spreadsheet that has lots of Route information on them, but unfortunately, they are dated, and I need to add the rest of my inventory that I have no.....Never a dull moment........But it works for me, and that is what counts in long scheme of things.

These are the Routes out of 12 I decided to keep........

<kuid:427334:100224> Railway Island Pre-BETA V1.0
<kuid:186372:100024> Island Railways
<kuid:455032:100373> Long Island Western (TRS19)
<kuid:455032:100414> Rock Island Sub Iowa./Minn 01
<kuid:455032:100367> Thailand..Phi Phi Don, Bamboo and Mosquito Islands 01

This Route below is WIP, and incomplete, no big deal, because I really like the Detail this Author has done, and I'll watch to see if a newer Version comes out, actually I'll see it in CM. What I'll do as just fill in the unfinished areas to my taste. I think it looks really nice and I like the theme he used....Bravo........

<kuid:393563:1257> Hayling Island Railway Association

The Hayling Island Railway Association (HIRA) Is a small but dedicated preserved railway that runs from Hayling Island Station to North Hayling halt. Our aim is to show how a typical southern branch line used to be like when the pace of life used to be more relaxed. We run during the summer from April to October.
========================================================================================
Blues You Tube Pics of the Week:

Comments: This is nothing Short of amazing........
Using A Box Car Mover To Move A Tender And Caboose

https://youtu.be/7W8c_jMVYAs

On July 7, 2015, in White River Jct., VT, Bill Steinman with his box car mover aided Tad Nunez and Jerry Bergen move the tender and caboose to close the gap with locomotive "494". The locomotive, tender and caboose are on display at the Amtrak station in downtown White River Jct.
==================================================================================
Comments This could have ended up a whole lot different!
#SafetyFirst #BufferStop #Track Friction Buffer Stops

https://youtu.be/B_tRQ2AYZLE

Goods train traveling at 30 kph being arrested by a Hydraulic Friction Buffer Stop.
Comments:Now over to more new types of Safety Bumpers
Oleo End stop test

https://youtu.be/EVBdrPggXO4
===================================================================================
Comments: This is the 1st Drone flyover across a Derailment scene....Very interesting Visually!
Train Derailment - Green Twp Indiana County PA - 11/25/2020

https://youtu.be/svt_azSwOwM

Drone video from a trail derailment on Wandin Rd, near Starford Rd in Green Township, Indiana County PA. No injuries were reported.
==================================================================================
Comments: I have been watching this little Railroad for quite some time....
Locomotive Inspection with Influencer/Subscriber Dustin Gray!

https://youtu.be/ln_dOLmIGwI

This is the "will it run" per-inspection. Next week is the start up!!

Weird Remote Control Locomotives Switching Railroad Yard, Amtrak Fly Over, Galesburg Illinois Trains

https://youtu.be/Q-LlvPu0n6A

Remote controlled locomotives pull a huge train out of the railroad yard and over the 3 track railroad crossing. king election=======================================================================
Tonight is some Misc Pics I took during the week:

Come on board! 3DZUG is taking you back to the golden ages of the American railroads and brings you one of the most famous US trains, Pennsylvania Railroad’s “Broadway Limited”.

One of things I see a lot of when I download Routes, is Creator installing a Short legged Bridge to go across a Canyon...When your making a Route, it would look more Realistic if you find another Bridge with long enough Pilings to reach the Floor level of what your trying to cross over. A lot of times if you like that particular bridge and want to use, then I suggest locating some longer Pier Supports and putting them in manually over the existing ones. Takes some extra work, but can be done......

I had to uninstall Short line and Re Install it to get my updated Sessions that Hiawathamr had made last month. That did the Trick? Thank you sir for awesome Sessions to play with on Short Lines Route.

I wasn't aware this color of Grid line was available in Route Building, I had downloaded a Route that had this color over the normal Grey with Yellow Stripes, and I like the Contrast it has for working with some of the Routes where I increase the Tiles.....I have seen several other stiles of Grid Color variations. But not this one till recently........Pretty Cool......

These Pics are from the Flying Scotsman Session in ECML to Edinburgh Route......This Route is hard to run in my Idea Pad, due Graphic's Load, so I might end up removing it, and just playing it on my ASUS ROG with dedicated NVIDIA Card, that has 4 Megs of V Ram.......

The East Coast Main Line from London Kings Cross to Edinburgh Waverley a total of 393 miles. Based around the year of 1976 when passenger trains still used the ‘Widen Line’ from Kings Cross to Moorgate on the underground Metropolitan Railway which is modeled here. With only ten years since the end of steam track side vegetation is still sparse. The route is in the process of a major rebuild preparing for the introduction of the High Speed Trains and 125 MPH running. Secondary routes includes the 'Joint Line' from Peterborough via Lincoln to Doncaster. Routes from Grantham to Skegness, Newark to Cleethorpes and Doncaster to Hull are also included

And that'll be a rap for today......Have a great weekend all,

Thanks for coming by.........

Good Day all,

Well Ole Blue been messing around with his Idea Pad, trying to find the Right Size Chiller Pad, I have 3 places in the Running, Amazon, Target and Micro Computer in Orange County.

While playing Trainz, I notice my Computer was getting a bit on the Warm side, so I decided to find some Fan Temp Software to see where I was at. 1st one had junk Ad's and Malware on the Website, fortunately my Virus protector ESET NOD32 alerted when I tried to download a File. The 2nd try I came across Gigabyte and their Software installed for Trial Basis, showing my Computer running 84-91F all the way up to limit of 141F. That got my attention, however what was weird, was, my Computer had felt hotter a week ago, and I know the smell of over heated Electronics, there was none. But I had got a small fan to move the air around. And within 15-20 mins or less, my Computer case cooled right off to acceptable op Temps!

Having an euphony, my thought was, maybe the Gigabyte Temps were erroneous, incorrect. So what do I have to lose, in trying a 3rd time for some Software to validate my suspicions?

Temps below might have been off some too.......As this was done with no Trainz operating.......

In looking around and reading up more, I came across "Speed Fan" Software,rated as the number 1 out there. Downloaded it, and Temps were warm but remarkably cooler than the Crazy Readings of Gigabyte's, and no slur against Gigabyte, it just isn't compatible with Lenovo, and that is OK.......I took a screenshot of current readings as I type this Blog Post.

Another Fun Fact came to light, apparently, and I didn't know this, and that explains why this computer is so quiet, it has PASSIVE FAN setup, heat pipes with 2 Vents spanning the width of computer 12", which is fine if your not running Game Software, like Trainz, Steam or other like Games that'll push your GPU......What is more interesting here, and I saw this in my new SSD on ASUS ROG, it runs 91 degrees on the low end, so it is hotter than the Intel CPU by almost 15-20 degrees, and that I suspect is where the bulk of heating comes from during Game Play...There simply not enough air moving around the SSD, which is same issue I have with my ASUS ROG. Supposedly they make heat strips that you can stick on one or both sides of SSD Chip, and they'll weep away heat buildup, I have to see if I can do that with my Idea

But for quick and Dirty, a Chiller Pad will be the best for now, if I can find one small enough, 21.5"-13.00" and thin.......Think I'll venture a trip out today and see what I find?

I only found out, during watching Y Tube and reading Speed Fan comments, that my cooling might be Fan-less for this model.......One reason they probably did this, for small compact computer, I would think, is Battery Life, as this one has very good battery life.......

Why reading your Eula's before installing Software is a good idea sometimes?

I have been told that as I age, I tend to be more impatient, and Cranky, unfortunately, that is quite true. Also I am a MAJOR GEEK in a lot of things, especially Computer's, Tools, Repairs, and when I am thinking about a project, my mind goes into Warp Speed, add a little OCD, my mind wonders, thinking about more several things at once.......?

With that said, I don't read all the Eula's, who does, most of Click and get on with it, ,but there is an Very OLD Saying, " THE DEVIL IS THE DETAILS" or you might have heard this one " IT NOT THE BIG THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU TROUBLE, IT IS ALL THOSE LITTLE THINGS, THAT YOU FEEL ARE UNIMPORTANT"

General for me, I quick scan when I read things, if I read them, check it off and away we go.......DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH THE DETAILS, LOL.....Have I gotten myself in a fix, sure I have, we all have....:hehe:

So yesterday, I happened to read this EULA, and guess what, when you buy it, you don't get a refund.....This is more true now than ever, because the public will buy and try, and good possibility, need to return items, now Stores, put in a time limit for returns, and/or restocking fees, up to 30%.....It's written nicely on that long Receipt you get, in today's world, that is changing even more to safe paper waste, and trees. Option is for Email, or no receipt at all....I option for NO RECEIPT occasionally. But being old fashioned, I still like having a receipt in hand, just in case....

I should say too, in fairness to CPUID HARDWARE MONITOR PRO they lay it out, that you need to make your decision on Trial Version if it is going to work for you before buying the Pro.......

Now look below with Speed Fan what a difference with Temps on CPU, however that SSD is running too hot....So I need to take off back cover too see what I can do with Cooling Strips for SSD Drive, I don't like 95 Degrees for this guy.......'

Of course a Cooler Fan will make quite a difference too. ;)

Dependent on how much you are spending, the little fact that your maybe not refundable, this might have a higher importance to one.....Just a thought....

When I get my Chill Pad / Cooling Pad ? I'll post up with results......

Have a Blessed Day all, and stay healthy too.......:wave:

GFisher Routes/YTube Pics/ Island Cove/Coal Run in Golden Colorado Mountains

Good Evening all,

It's a Friday, another week has passed by.....Lets see what have I been doing, well I decided to download all of GFisher's Routes to my Idea Pad, it so nice to look at them, and see how amazingly talented GFisher is with Route Building. If you chose to download any of these Routes, there will some to several Assets missing....Especially Trees. So just beware.

Bay Ridge Yard
Bayonne & Red Bank
Box Butte & Meg's Despair
Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie
Down East Fishing Village
Eastern Shore Railroad
Gloucester Terminal Railroad
Kiowa County Southern
Indiana Western
Ironbound Industrial
Loblolly Cove Railroad
Loup Lake

The one thing I need to get up an Running is PEV TOOLS I had my Notes somewhere on how to set it up properly, but misplaced them, so I need to find them on the Forum, to get my settings correct. Have about 120 Faulty Assets that need fixing up....Usual Errors, uniform color, missing Texture.Txt files....You don't realize how much you miss a Tool you use all the times, till you change computers and miss it......

As per Cooling issues, I was able to make some cooling adjustments with Lenovo Advantage Software that helps like a Desktop to handle Maintenance and Warranty, and all operational needs for Lenovo Computers. It is nice enterface and one only needs to launch the program on as needed basis. I found a couple of Chiller Pads, one on Amazon and the other on EBay.
Blues YTube picks for the week.
Comments: You really want to read how this occurred, gives lot of Food for thought?
3 Train Derailment at Division Street, St. Paul

https://youtu.be/tkTq0N5NGo4

To give a more in-depth explanation onto what happened, CP Train 296 heading East was running on main 2, The UP train heading west on main 2 had a clear lights to head down past the Depot and down to South Saint Paul over a track the spurred off of main 2, the BNSF Train heading East was on main 1. CP 296 had a red light but due to the crew losing control of the train because of going down a steep grade with a heavy load they ended up running that light and hitting the second locomotive in the UP trains lash up which caused the CP locomotive to derail and hit one of the BNSF trains cars, Thankfully no one was injured and all crews walked away without a scratch but definitely shaken up, For those wondering why PTC didn’t prevent this, CP 296 was running PTC exempt meaning they did not have PTC on while running the train.
=====================================================================================================
Comment:This little Loco could probably do quite a bit for its size?
50 ton GE Locomotive https://youtu.be/gAp-qoC5aCI
=====================================================================================================
J&L 58 0-4-0T runs on the new eastern section straight away on the Youngstown Steel Heritage!

https://youtu.be/sHepVC8UzV4

The Jones & Laughlin Steel Corp. No. 58 is a 24" gauge 0-4-0T steam locomotive built in 1937 by the HK Porter Co. in Pittsburgh, PA for use at the J&L South Side Works. It was restored to operating condition at the Youngstown Steel Heritage Museum in Youngstown, OH.
How They Move A Train Car To Your House!!! https://youtu.be/CVAKgFo797Q

A family friend is taking delivery of his box car. Watch along as we take this journey through town.
Comments: I have been watching this with lots of enthusiasm.....
The Big Reset, Birthday Party and start up! https://youtu.be/1YPWM6FWjkU

We check all the vitals and push the button!
Granite Rock hopper train Derailment (Continued) https://youtu.be/mh3p0pen6oU

On March Tenth a Granite Rock hopper train derailed at Taylor Street in
Downtown S.J. due to a faulty truck (wheel). This is video 2 of 2 that
documents the re-rail of the two end cars on the train.

This is Island Cove Route that is WIP? By Author, really cool Route.

I decided to do a Coal Run with 2 DPU's and some very heavy Coal Loads.

Looks like I have some missing Textures to fill
in on this Route.

Got a 2% Grade coming up, and I think we have just enough Horsepower to climb the Hill.

Nice looking interior with our CP Locomotives.

I think this will do for tonight, thank for dropping by, have wonderful weekend.

Blue,
Loved the list of routes by gfisher - there are so many and they are so well done.

You left off some, though. One in particular, the Morristown and Erie is a really neat route, and it was even re-done by graslash for TRS19. It is based on the railroad that is still there and running freight today. It is very well done, and the stark winter of New Jersey is well modeled. I've been running Pennsy on it, with AI passenger consists and coal runs to the power plants. It is one of those timeless routes, so diesel and steam can easily be worked there.

Thanks as always for the screenshots and the interesting railroad picks for us to watch.

Heinrich505

Morristown and Erie

Blue,
Loved the list of routes by gfisher - there are so many and they are so well done.

You left off some, though. One in particular, the Morristown and Erie is a really neat route, and it was even re-done by graslash for TRS19. It is based on the railroad that is still there and running freight today. It is very well done, and the stark winter of New Jersey is well modeled. I've been running Pennsy on it, with AI passenger consists and coal runs to the power plants. It is one of those timeless routes, so diesel and steam can easily be worked there.

Thanks as always for the screenshots and the interesting railroad picks for us to watch.

Heinrich505

Evening Heinrich and thank you for additional info.....I do have that Route, for Morristown and Erie, I need to find graslash's one too, I think I have gfisher one........and agreed his Routes they are timeless! I am taken by how well he designed them. HE is a Natural Artist with a very keen eye........

I somehow missed putting this on my List.

Huge Moscow Rt/YTube Pics/ We are off to Texas for Road Trip 1400 Miles

Hello all, Been getting Road worthy to head out to Texas this week, see some Family. Hopefully Mother Nature will co operate?

Now over to computers, I ordered Cooler Master Single Large Fan on Plastic Grid 2.5" tall, noise level is 25DB sound, you barely hear it, and it has lowered my Idea Pads S540 temps down 10-15 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Some Cooling Fans are built cheap, Cooler Master has been around a while and has several things for keeping all your computers and other Electronics running Cooler.

[h=1]Cooler Master NotePal Connect Stand Network Devices Cooling Solution, Metal Mesh, SickleFlow 120 Reverse Edition fan, and USB Connectivity[/h]

• Metal Mesh Plastic Hybrid: The Connect Stand is Cooler Master's new entry to a cooling solution for your devices. Designed for your network devices, the Connect Stand utilizes a metal mesh and plastic hybrid construct for a sturdy platform while maximizing cooling capabilities.
  • Detachable Fan: With the Sickle Flow 120 Reverse Edition fan, the enhanced blade curves optimize performance for exceptional bottom up air flow.
  • USB Connectivity: With built in USB connectivity cable management for your devices can be kept clean, tidy, and hassle free.
  • For Multiple Networking Devices: Cool your router, modem, or any devices so you don’t drop the connection in the middle of your game or stream.
  • Device Versatility: Supports modems, routers, or various devices with dimensions up to 11.60” x 6.70” x 2.90” (L x W x H)

I don't have the overheating problems I did before. However I still need to crack the back of the case open and see if I can put cooling strip on the back of SSD. The trick is, will it be thin enough to allow the Cover to be put on after applying it......Some Laptops yes, some no.....And that is just the way it shakes out.....But at least I have a great Chilling Pad now.

Because my Computer mini is so small, 12.5"'s I had to do a lot of searching to find one this size that I could travel with....There not a lot out there, because this is Niche Size, ,most smaller laptops start at 14" and up.....

As for Trainz I downloaded some more Island Routes for merging purposes. I also downloaded a huge Russian Route called Moscow. I have pictures of that tonight. And yesterday I downloaded the latest Route for Sandusky Route made for 2019, by ESC84, amazing Route.

YouTube Picks of the week:

Beasts of the Baltics - Mopac C36-7s live on in Estonia https://youtu.be/mKLh4QHKZlg

The distinctive C36-7s were the last of the GE Dash 7 series, with the large air vents behind the cab they were unmistakable machines. Long banished from US rails the locomotives went on to live a second life in Estonia. Estonia, located in Northeast Europe has a 1520 mm broad gauge rail network, built during the Soviet occupation of the country. The rail network has historically been utilized for heavy freight traffic moving from Russia to the Baltic seaport of Tallinn. In 2002 the rail network was privatized by a consortium of Henry Posners RDC and Ed Burkhardts Rail World. The new owners imported nearly the entire MoPac, later UP fleet of C36-7s which were repainted in a stunning rendition of the Wisconsin Central maroon and gold scheme. The country later re nationalized its rail system but the C36-7s have lived on. In summer 2018 I made a trip to Estonia to photograph these locomotives in action and had great luck with several trains in perfect light during the long summer days.
Bullet Train (All I can tell you it is fast.

https://youtu.be/i8zaanKDS9Q
ST. LOUIS
Steam Locomotive Causes School To Cancel Classes! Hundreds Of Kids Flock To Railroad Crossing PT3

https://youtu.be/kXEpjkunWM0

Big Boy 4014 steam locomotive caused quite a stir! Hundreds of school children flocked to the railroad crossing in Pacific, Missouri. TOO AWESOME! Union Pacific Railroad Big Boy steam train worked hard with a long special passenger train in Missouri. This steam train was in Saint Louis, Missouri area on the Union Pacific mainline running toward Kansas City. First we see the train passing near Twin Oaks just west of St Louis.
Comments:And you wondered why trains don't stay on the tracks!
Huge trains masses on bad rail joints - Sweet sounds of bad rails - Belgrade Rakovica

https://youtu.be/GKPDhTCffNw

The main southern railway exit from Belgrade at main railway Corridor 10 in Serbia.
Comments:You wouldn't believe this is how the would put this back on the Rails....Truck Driver knows his stuff!
Locomotive Delivery Success! https://youtu.be/Bt-lz_QMOI8

Railroad Locomotive now On Track
Railroad Scenes You May Have Never Seen Before!

https://youtu.be/QRV2PDVtgxY

There are many modeling ideas in this video. Whether you are modeling a busy class 1, or a hardly used section of track. For more info on the Southwest Pennsylvania Railroad, see my playlist: PROTOTYPE INFO
Comments: For my Steam Friends, I think you'll really enjoy
Gathering of Victorian Locomotives Part 3 - Glenbrook and Eureka to Chama

https://youtu.be/OQm6NMafgFk

This week we ride behind the Eureka and Glenbrook to Big Horn on three restored 1890 passenger cars and follow them to Chama pulling an 1890 freight train.

We have been at the Gathering of Victorian Locomotives on the Cumbres and Toltec for a few shows now. The Gathering was a bringing together of five locomotives built between 1875 and 1897. The Eureka and Palisades #4 known as the Eureka, the Glenbrook which was in logging and passenger service on three railroads at Lake Tahoe in Nevada and California. Also, Rio Grande Southern #20, a ten-wheeler (4-6-0) that came in from the Colorado Railroad Museum in Golden Colorado. AND Denver and Rio Grande numbers 425 and 168, backdated to their original appearance. Both locomotives reside here at the Cumbres and Toltec but one belongs to a restoration group in Silverton Colorado and the other to the Friends of the Cumbres and Toltec.

We have looked over old grades and will be following more interesting topics!! Stay tuned!!

I like this Route a lot, they spent a lot of time in detailing it....

Pretty good mainline tracks.

I haven't seen Electrical setup like this before for Elevated Electrical.

They put in a lot of Walking people.

They have a pretty large track yard here, I will need to cut some of the Trackage out, it will kill my Graphics Card.

This is the end of the Route

Overhead view of Moscow Route, I like the way they sweep the curves on this Route.

Here is a map of the Moscow Route.

Im find out there is a lot of different items available to control speed, Switch options, braking for Cars in Rail Yards Etc.

Well, I need to do final packing for our Road Trip, 05p00AM starts pretty soon, so need to get a move on....

Have a Blessed day, and great week ahead....Thanks for dropping by!

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just got back from Texas trip and found out our Internet equipment has gone bad. Logic board has to be replaced by Frontier and may be 8 days before we can it replaced.

Bummer for sure, so I will post when it repaired.

Took some train pictures but it is too hard to do it off my ad phone.

Hope everyone is doing well?

Internet is up/ YTube Pics/ AZ, NM, Texas trip pictures

Good day all,

Our internet equipment all of sudden decided to work, a couple of days ago. However since this is the 3rd time and even-though these were Edison Planned outages, I'm of the opinion that once maybe, but not three times, each time succeeding to be more days, with this one 5 days. We have an Tech scheduled for this Weds, so I am going to do my best to have the old, which is original Equipment, probably more than 10 years old, replaced. Like any other Electronic Equip, I would think there is MTBF, or mean time between failure, length of time involved here......

In the meantime I have been loading my Lenovo up with Trainz, and find out, a 1 Terabyte Hard Drive just isn't that large for storage.....I started at 930 with Win Installed, am now down to 140 Megs, so it is just a matter of time before I run out of hard drive space, I look the latest assets, which probably 5-10 Megs now some are 150-200 Megs for single assets. Lets face it, our Graphics and other things gain size as we improve performance and visual eye candy, so they are much larger. I remember in the day, say 2014, Routes were not very large, except the 100-300 Mile Routes, so some Routes with Assets could easily be 1-2 Gig, unheard of back in the day of TRS09, well, the program would have crashed because we were not developed as we are now, with the Fancy Graphics effects and other things.....It's called progress.......

I also found out, that my Trainz Platinum had 7 Bk-ups per day and using a ton of space on my hard Drive, reduced it down to 2. That should be suffice. Opened up the back of Lenovo and it is super easy to replace the Kingston SSD with a 2 Terabyte model. So I going to order up one and get it formatted and disk copied. Will update later when I get it accomplished, One thing, I decided, was too make sure I go with same brand of SSD my Lenovo is using, since it works really good, I don't want to take a chance with another Brand not being compatible!

Blues YouTube pics of the week:

Wandering the Switching Yards in Chama New Mexico
https://youtu.be/vWROs_x1RxM

One of the GREAT things about the Cumbres and Toltec Narrow Gauge Railroad is they have no fences, no restrictions. Feel free to wander the yards and shops... SO WE DID!!
======================================================================
Longest Train Ever With DPU Flies Around Shoo Fly! Grain Train Goes Under Me, Fast Kentucky Trains!

https://youtu.be/gHR6Htt85rs

Gigantic 2 mile long train with a mid train DPU goes around the temporary shoo-fly track. The abandoned railroad track that I am filming from is the old Norfolk Southern Railroad main line. NS abandoned a dangerous railroad crossing and they are installing a railroad bridge over the road. That train really emptied the yard and had just about every kind of railroad car that you can imagine.
=======================================================================
Gigantic 2 mile long train with a mid train DPU goes around the temporary shoo-fly track. The abandoned railroad track that I am filming from is the old Norfolk Southern Railroad main line. NS abandoned a dangerous railroad crossing and they are installing a railroad bridge over the road. That train really emptied the yard and had just about every kind of railroad car that you can imagine.

https://youtu.be/iKmmeAtTDHM

Listen to this 7am wake up call!! After 2 days a CSX street running freight train came right down the middle of the road in the middle of the city! This is a street runner train in Saint Marys, West Virginia. The train is sharing the road with cars and trucks as it passes several blocks in the city hauling tank cars, covered hopper cars and flat cars. Awesome how the tracks are in the pavement and right under the windows of apartments.
========================================================================
Blues Comments: I couldn't believe what I was reading, no power, gravity only!
The UK's last aerial ropeway uses no power, moves 300 tonnes a day, and will be gone by 2036.

https://youtu.be/6RiYXI1Tfu4

In Claughton, Lancashire, the Forterra brick works produces 50 million bricks a year, from shale that's quarried a mile and a half away. To get that shale to the brick works: the last aerial ropeway in the country. These used to be common: but now, the last one will be gone by 2036
Blues Comments:I know things can't last forever, but it still sad to see a place, iconic as this one to close.......Make sure you watch the Bridge lowering over waterway........
Cleveland's Flats Industrial Railroad

https://youtu.be/BHCX-PRVeXE

Enjoy a definitive documentary of the final days of regular operations on the Flats Industrial Railroad. In 2020, Grain Graft’s Cleveland, Ohio flour processing mill announced its closure, and so I set out to capture as much footage as I could before the operation changed forever. FIRR SW1500 1222 is the star of the show, and we’ll see some dynamic switching operations and learn a few lessons in history.
Rom River: First of her kind.

https://youtu.be/l7-S9EFMePw

Rom River is the first purpose-built Standard Gauge diesel to be built in Britain. Built by Kerr, Stuart & Co, of Stoke-on-Trent as works no. 4421, she was delivered in December 1929 to the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway. After a working life of 56 years, Rom River entered preservation at the Foxfield Railway in 1985.
Fire Queen:Revisited

https://youtu.be/vYY-pqja7rk

Rail Story takes another look at "Fire Queen" the enigmatic 4ft gauge locomotive built for the Padarn Railway in North Wales. Thanks to a collection of unpublished photographs from October and December 1969 we get to explore the Dinorwic Quarry and its works at Gilfach Ddu, today the home of the National Slate Museum.
Blues Comments:Old may be Old, but it doesn't mean down.
Southern Pacific 2472 Under Steam For The First Time In 6 Years

https://youtu.be/qiQnV6vO7CU

Upon completion of the FRA annual inspection, GGRM was given permission (under the eye of NWP/SMART) to test run the 2472 within the museum's Schellville yard. We put at least 2 miles on it in the 3ish hours we had to run back and forth. Despite a few minor things needing adjustment, she's ready to go at the next running opportunity. Furthermore when asked, the FRA inspectors informed us that we are eligible for an extension of the boiler ticket from June of 2022 to 2023 as long as the proper information is submitted and granted. The engine returning to running order was one of the last big pieces of the puzzle enabling the GGRM to start new operations within the greater Sonoma region.

Tonight's Pictures: These our from our trip.

This was a very cool Store that has anything and everything you could think of,,,,,,,It would look cool as Asset too on TR

This large Route is Moscow Russian Route, and it has so many things I haven't seen before.

Nice defined yards.

The electrical setup for the Electrified tracks is beyond my pay grade, I have to try and figure out how it works,,,,,,Sure looks fantastic......

I don't understand what these equip pieces are, and there is a bunch of Red Lines which interconnect?

I had to cut this Route in half for my Lenovo Computer to run it OK..........Took a while to delete all the baseboards.......

You can see more of those red think Lines here too......If anyone understands this, I would be interested to know the significance? The Route is called "Moscow"

That'll do,,,,off and running, thank you for dropping by.

Back