Snow High Valley Distr Ctr (High Resolution 950x532) Approx

Sunset on the new line extension

Good Morning, evening,

Been a super busy week, with lots of things, including a nasty spider bite, from possibly a Brown Recluse or similar....Luckily for me, I think I will be OK,,,,But my booty was a hurting and a burning from the Bite.

Now over to Ruta De La Plata......I took a shot here, only because the Sun, an no, I didn't plan it, it was that I had made some environment changes, what da ya know, as I was fixing the mountains, etc,,THis view came up....And u know I had to take this shot.......This is some of what I envisioned I wanted to see on this part of the Route.

Over here I put a splash of water for small lake in this area....to the far right you see some great looking mountains,,,,,Way out yonder.......

Over on this side, I need to draw, and redraw some low mountains on the left side, ,, with new Tiles and elevation I did here, of 500 feet or more on this end of the Route.

I finally after numerous tries, got the Sheer Cliffs to pan out at more like 45 degrees or so, to look like this,,,,,,Now there are some Sheer spots, and one would expect that in the type of Terrain I am striving to draw here....There of course some dips, I see here, that'll need to be filled in a little,,,,,,

On the right is extreme Ridge where mainline travels above, and we have grand water view below......

Anyone need a surf Board Rock,,,LOL,,,,I took it out, this was caused be over extension of Mouse lines when I was drawing the mountain sides down, and the control over reaches and causes a pop up from the flat tiles in the lake at high distance,,,,,,

From original Route connection here, you can see the addition of the Route Merge due to uncolored tile grid pattern.....

What really counts is the mystique of the far away mountains, u see here, and wonder do we go over there, on the train ride, will we see those towering giants....Yes we will see them......

Im back further on this view here to see if the right side is what I want, and does it match up to what I want the terrain to look like,,,,And yes it does, I am happy with this, now I will go over to left side and draw the low hills and mountains out for the edges of this route. Now look at large freighter in lake below, and you get a strong sense of the depth and breadth of the Lake, this is what I wanted to be able to do,,,,,,

Down further in the Canyons, you look up from here and think about where you are, and how interesting this is starting to look,,,,,I do need to fix those too sharp peaks across and in the middle ahead,,,,,They need to be a bit wider, they don't look quite what I wanted,,,,,That is why, you need to look from all angles, or you miss some odd details only seen from certain locations.

Another view looking from center of Route to far right here.......I might have to add one more tile to fix drop off look on right edge, will see...

That's all for tonight folks, I have a 3 day trip to catch early in the morning,,,,

See you in a few days.........

Good morning Blue, I hope the trip was calm.

About the route, every time I like it more as it is.
One of your screenshots reminded me that in the same reservoir as the dual bridge there is a castle with an ancient legend, from the 8th century AC, Charlemagne, Templars, Saracens, princesses, etc.
Coincidence, serendipity? .............

http://www.extremaduramisteriosa.co...-de-alconetar-fierabras-floripes-y-carlomagno

I send you a hug
Javier

60-GARROVILLA-940x641.jpg

castillo-floripes-1.jpg

Garrovillas-Torre-de-Floripes-1024x768.jpg

Good morning Blue, I hope the trip was calm.

About the route, every time I like it more as it is.
One of your screenshots reminded me that in the same reservoir as the dual bridge there is a castle with an ancient legend, from the 8th century AC, Charlemagne, Templars, Saracens, princesses, etc.
Coincidence, serendipity? .............

http://www.extremaduramisteriosa.co...-de-alconetar-fierabras-floripes-y-carlomagno

I send you a hug
Javier

60-GARROVILLA-940x641.jpg

:wave: Thank you Javier for some most interesting pictures, I think your Route changes are going to work out very well.......

My Trip was quick and delightful at the same time.......

I was only able to do a little work on the Route, but I think we are about there with it......

You see the open Waters in the pictures you posted was exactly the open Water areas the Route is created, or resembles......

Water is calming and Tranquil to me on Trainz Routes and over time, I have tried to learn how to put it to an advantage of Detailed interest, add to that, the beautiful ships our asset creators have made, how can you go wrong, with Nice Sailing ships cruising the waters....

Edit Update.....Javier here is the picture, and the Object is kind of like a old Volcano I made for this area, it was something I wanted to add for area of mystique in the Swampy Lagoon area......See the mainline in front here, u will see the towering Volcano as your train passes thru , I envision towering trees and other types of Foliage, maybe even a Castle type building nearby.....I leave that up to u to see what u think about it.......It took me about an Hour or so, of goofing around with the height, and then trying to get some unique Coloring aspects, then I had to shrink it down to a smaller size to not out do the other towering mountains in the back ground.....

Now u should be able to find it easier with the help of this Photograph......I am a little crazy Javier, I like to try some different things sometimes to see how it would look if I did something different.,,,,,,My mind wonders at times, and that's where I come up with the ideas for things I would like to create on the Routes I change etc
........Take care Javier......:)

Looking down on overhead map, just in the middle you can see the mountain Volcano here,,,,,

A view from another mountain peak, this is a different coloring on this side of the mountain, I did it to show how one side of the Volcano had different strata and colors do the heat variations when the top broke and Magma oozed down creating different topology of Colors.

On the other side Tranquil waters here as u look out and see this Volcano....I tried to make the Volcano rise out of the Ground like a Phoenix, a force to be reckoned with.....

Distance view from beyond the new mainline here........

Last edited:
Hey Blue!

I been working in TRS19 on some sessions for the Nidd. route that's built-in, then going to continue working on my Midwest route in TANE:)

Just wanted to drop by and show you this screenshot on a wet rainy / cloudy day
34P3hkB.jpg

Cheers

Hello my Friend,

Sorry I have been missing here,

Have two out of State Trips this week, and lots of Yard work do to Spring Conditions, and Mr's Blue interest in tearing out very old, very old over grown plants, coupled with a sprinkler Valve Box Leak in the Front yard for Repairs, LOL. I couldn't find my Tail if I had too right now.....LOL

I leave for Texas tomorrow, I think Dallas or somewhere, we have a family gathering to celebrate Mothers Day, do to an event being held there by my In Laws...

As well, one of the members has just been diagnosed with Tumor Brain Cancer......So sad days ahead the chance of recovery due this very Rare Cancer is 10-14%, or basically not much chance, short of a miracle......But you never know, so we pray for the best outcome either way, we don't want them to suffer... They already went thru major Surgery to find out cause of Headaches, which strange stuff was found in the Brain area, along with MRI results.......

But that is for another day at this point.....

So lots of things going on.....I am still working on Javier's Plata Del Routa Route. And it is basically finished pretty much now.....

Like your picture here you posted.........

I am not Familiar with Nidd?? Route, never heard or seen it, unless the name is short for something else.....

Take care........I tell you more later, once I get a chance, have to pack clothes tonight and order our Shuttle and go to a Mother's Day pre event tomorrow morning then off to the Airport......I would take a Train to Dallas, but I wouldn't make it in Time, I think I would be a Day Late on Amtrak....LOL

So sorry to hear about the terrible news about someone got cancer :( :(
Prayers to your friend, and hope that your friend gets better

I am not Familiar with Nidd?? Route, never heard or seen it, unless the name is short for something else.....
Its Niddertalbahn (TRS19 version), and its built-into TRS19 if you bought either the full version, or the EU regional pack. I have no idea on how to spell it, so I just shorten it

Peace Blue

Brain Cancer is a terrible thing

Thank you my friends, for Prayers, only 10-14% survival rate for this Rare Brain Cancer, and when they went into the hospital, they found in surgery, 7 bleeding lesions in the Brain, not just one, or two but Seven, and that pretty well defines this type of cancer marker, it is quick and it is aggressive, maybe the only thing somewhat good, if I may say, the children are almost grown up. But to be without one of their parents, that will be the real tragedy......So we leave it up to the lord to see what he has in Plan for them.....

As per Niddertalbahn Route, The 30km track from Bad Vilbel to Stockheim was originally built by Pängel_Anton and was upgraded to current standards in track design. This beautiful German route has a gorgeous landscape that you are sure to enjoy.

Finally a new German community was created for Train-Multiplayer where you get all news and information. Make sure to visit us www.trainz-multiplayer.d

I don't know which Pack I have either, nor would I know the difference Sir,, but I can say without a doubt, it is beautiful, and I love it.........One of the all time Great accomplishments.

Good Monday Eve all,

Been a while since I have posted here, been out of State the last few weeks, so I wasn't able to post.

Hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's weekend etc, mine is in Heaven, so I said a prayer of remembrance.

Alright, so what have I been up too, well,

I stopped for the moment on Javier's Route to take a break, and downloaded UMR2019 Revised Route for TRS19 as well as

"Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie Railroad" by MSGSapper, both outstanding Routes to play with....And I highly recommend them.........So for the last couple of days, after getting back in Town, I have been playing Cattaraugus Route an fooling around with it. So well detailed.......Kudos to MSGSapper, Sir, Job well done......Below is his Notations of Said Route.

Re-live the glory days of short-line railroading with this 1950s era route! The is a fictional short line railroad located in the northeastern United States near Lake Erie. This railroad is a single track line about 26 miles in length with a central yard complex and interchange tracks with other railroads at each end of the route where goods may be brought in by portal as well as harbor facilities at the west end on Lake Erie. Thank you to the many third party creators who make routes like this one possible. This layout is a greatly updated and enhanced version of the original October 2005 layout of the same name by George Fisher (AKA gfisher) and with his permission. My thanks to the original author for allowing me to do this! This layout is very detailed with a lot of scenery touches to give it an authentic 1950s feel. Setting is the 1950s during the late steam early diesel era. This is a multi-seasonal layout. Minimum requirements are TRS19 with all hot fixes applied and you must have your Shader quality set to ULTRA. Uses my TRS19 PBR Parallax procedural track with animated junctions, 3D PBR ground Textures and TurfFX/Clutter effects. To provide comments and feedback on the layout, visit the Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie 1950s official support thread on the Auran Forums at: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...k-amp-Lake-Erie-1950s-Official-Support-Thread.

Now for some pictures,

What I did was load together a ton of Consists, and Cars for the Docking area, and try out lots of Shunting to see how I liked. I also added some more Trackage for areas of my Taste as well.

Our Weed Abatement Train is coming in for some items, and will put it in on the Siding to clear the Mainline, cause we have a lot of Trains coming in....Some are held at Red Signals, and this is one busy little Short Line.....BNSF local sits in yard waiting for Orders......

Our C&O Steam Engine has got the Signals lined up to move into the Dock Yards, we have lots of Cars to move and switch around, and a ton to take out of the dock as well...Very nice Dock Yards too......This

ATSF Steam Loco is headed into the Docking Yards.....I really like the Semaphores......

Weed Train is parked on the side......

Ok. then, we got some Rain event going on today,,,,,But the Trains will be on the move, lots to do......Very Nice ICONIC Buildings here.

Looks like we just had a Bus drive thru our Train.........OOPS.......I think I need one of thos ATS Traffic Stoppers.....

Ok here is a better view of our Traffic issue.....Lots of Laughs......

I'm tired from my Trip back, if you can believe this, our Plane was loaded and ready to depart, and just before we're ready to be towed out to Runway, Capt comes on the COM and says, I sorry, but I must inform you, we have a problem with our Hydraulics, it was over filled by Technicians and we have to get them to correct, drain the Hydraulic Fluids to correct levels, and retest our Plane. The delay is from 1/2 hour to more than that, I will continue to update our progress.

Slightly over an hour later, Fluids were at Correct level, plane tested OK, and we beat feet out of the Dallas, Texas, but getting into LAX Los Angeles, Ca., due to delay, we went out of Que and had to go to Remote Field, take a bus ride to regular Terminal, so another 30 mins of delay, ever try to put 100's of passengers on bus's designed for say 25-30 a piece, lets say, we were all tired and worn out by the time we made it home last night.

But my respect for Capt and Crew professionalism and LAX Staff on Ground who did a tremendous job of taking care of us, advising and directing us to our proper destinations......Thank You airline staff, but shame on Mechanics who can't read proper levels of Fluids, that is, and this is my opinion, inexcusable, and they should be Written up.......Or whatever is appropriate for this type of behavior....

Night all, I retire to bed now....Hope u enjoyed the: Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie Railroad Pictures tonight......

Last edited:
Hello Blue.
That is something that I can't imagine:(
I'll agree, as the Lord might have something in mind, never can tell, but the person will be in his hands:)
~~
I agree, the route is wonderful. The TS2010 version it reminded me of some eras from both the 1940's and the 1960's (my guess it, its probably based from the '60's).
~~
As for telling about if you have the full version of the regional packs - if you bought the game before 1 May of this year, then you have the full version.

Regional versions will include half of the build-in content, and will ony be set to that region
UK regional would have the Edinburgh - Dundee and Cornish Mainline & Branches
EU would have the Niddertalbahn route and Sebino Lake, Italy
NA would have Canadian Rockies - Golden, BC and the JR pack
All would of course include the base game
(just some info there ;))

Cheers

Good Day all,

Been a busy week, after coming back from my Texas Trip.....

So here is what I have been up too, Been working on Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie Railroad Route making some changes here and there, with some more Yard Track expansion, and added some more Water Tiles for more Horizon view......

I stopped working on Ruta De La Plata, but I intend to go back to it and pickup where I left off. The Route expansion with Center Point addition will work out really well.....

It seems NV3 is downloaded and is continuing download lots of update CDP packs to my TRS19 so far I think i have had 11 CPD updates. And one of the things I do , is download one file at a time, since it doesn't work well doing multiple files at a time,,,,,just something I tried when 4 Files wouldn't download properly.....

Now since I have downloaded a few Routes and other items I have come across, my Faulty and Missing Asset Files add up to 1100 messed up files, it looks like some have simple missing Text File Errors, so hopefully Asset-X will be able to fix some of bad Assets.....

Tonight will show you more pictures of Cattaraugus Route....

Today we have consists stacked up all over the place, as MOW installed some new Team and Cross connecting Tracks per my Directive to increase our Capacity for inbound Vessels Etc. TOday we start using our new Tracks and new Local Dispatch Office inside the Docking area. That is staffed by 2 Dispatchers for the several Trains coming in/out of one busy Harbor area......

Here we are bringing in a Railroad Crane for work in the back area of the Dock.

We are running C&O power with Alco Diesel for extra power, Love the iconic views around here too, MSGSapper has gone to lot of work doing Detail items that look really as I remember things in this time growing up.......Take a notice of the Price of Gas in Pennies, not Dollars like it is today.....LOL

Nice looking old cars here in The Flying "A" Gas Station....Across the street we have our Caboose, no I did not stutter in this Day, we had Cabooses, and I like them in perpetuity. Conductor and Brakeman working the Caboose as we back in. Somewhere here, will drop the Cabosse so we can shunt the rest of our Loads and empties.....

In this next shot, I decided to run some Spur trackage thru this large hallway area of the Building, for special access with our heavy Crane to load heavy items that come in for the Railroad...If I don't like it, I can remove the Spur with Ease as well. But I wanted to experiment to see how it works out..

Looks like we have aa rain event today, lots of Rain coming in the area, but will manage, Rain Pants and Hats......As we continue our reverse move back into the Dock. I have a good track chart, but it will still take some weeks to learn the ley of the Land so to speak....

We now have our Crane Staged where we want it, and will detach our power to do our daily Shunting duties here. And I can tell you, there is one heck of lot to do too.....But it will be fun with the new Tracks we have added for capacity, there are 2 other Dock Crews working in here with too, staging some of our Loads too.....

Here is the front of where the new Spur goes through the middle Building Tunnel, I don't know what you call this, usually Cars or Trucks would use this for Transit, but, well, I decided our Railroad needed it worse..

Long view of where we enter into the back loading areas of the Dock. There is lots to see an do here, I think this Dock will generate lots of revenue for the Railroad.

Now here is what I really wanted to show you, I double the Tiles for Ocean area now, instead of single Tile width, it is 2 Tiles Strip, I think the extra water for Horizon works out pretty good here, I also plan to locate my sailing Ships to sprinkle out in the waterways,,,,,

Out on the Mainline, we have more Freights setting for bit, on Clearance to the Dock areas on our Staging Tracks.....And we have 4 more Trains held around the curve waiting too, Will get thru it by end of the Day.

That'll do for today.......Thanks for dropping in.....

Working out some kinks in the Docking areas and other minutia......

Good evening all,

Been busy trying to get some new spring Planting, Flowers and Bushes before the next rains come in, which is late tonight or tomorrow.....

Been working some more on Cattaraugus Creek Dock areas, switching out some buildings and moving around some more Team Tracks, some spots that I messed with bugged me, so I went back and jiggered it some more. U know how that goes, you get a cooked up idea, and then after using it, well it just doesn't look right or work right right or both, in my case it was both...LOL

But that is the fun of working in Trainz nothing is Static here, always subject to change, and change is good for the Soul I think. Keeps the mind sharper and keeps things from getting Dull....LOL

So tonight we have some more pictures about the areas I massaged. And I think I need to add another Track in Sort yard outside of Docking area for capacity sake....I have large large yard several miles away from here and that is fine, but I purceve a little bit of a log jam with all the Dock Loads/empties as they are shunted out of Dock areas to destinations.

Not a big thing, just thinking about the order of natural Flow Control....Also I moved my Distpatch Office on Dock to a more Central area of control, which allows the dispatchers better visual from 2 way sighting to 4 way sighting that includes inbound Container Ships etc........

You know how it is, u get the idea, and then find a better refinement to make it work better,,,,,,

I added a tile here, and expanded the hill area along with more Water Tiles.....As well I took the end points of the highways here and make a 1/2 circle to encapsolate the area by return highway routing.....

A better picture of the other side here shows how this will work out now....And it didn't take long for me to make it, surprisingly simple as I only needed to copy the Texture color and local Foliage with Trees.....

And every little yard needs to have some Dedicated Switchers easy to maintain, simple to start, not to large but geared low enough so they can pull the heavy loads on short distance level Grade setup. These two old fellas are up to the task, if not, I'll change or add more if needed, they are shorties anyway...

A cab shot of Engineer in the Shorty Switchers you previously saw.....

A view form opposite end of the Dock Yards, there are several Team Tracks and cross connections setup up here to move freely throughout the yard and not get stuck anywhere, allowing as much as 4-5 separate crews to work in tandem, across about a 2 mile area give or take a few feet......

C&O Steam Power coming thru to pickup Oil Tanker String to right from large Tanker Ship just in last night. That 2 Dispatcher House is not there anymore, I decided it needed to be moved to a more central location in the yard. On the left I added 3 Team Tracks for holding and staging operations......

A larger overhead view of the big Oil Tanker on left that came in last night, will have many strings of Tanker Cars coming and going over 24hrs as we empty the Oil Commodities off the ship. There are some large open areas and I might fill in with some other items over time....

Further to the Right is our Spline Cars for Wood and RR Tie Products coming in off another ship, hard to see from this point of course.

Another overhead shot of the Docking areas and associated Trackage that runs thru it....And the way MSGSapper setup the circle turnaround, it allows Trains to Drive in or back in, either side and end up turning in the correct direction to drive out of the yard, helps the Crews to not have to do a lot of Train runaround moves inside the Dock area, kept to minimum, for better fluidity of shunting movements.

There is Junk Metals yard on the Far right side, I extended the fill Rock and Soil a little further out into the Ocean areas and changed the 3 Track loading areas just a slight bit, and curvature of the Switches as I added a new spur out of the approach track to the right into Metal Scrap shredding plant, inside operation, where the metals are ground up and shredded for export to some other countries. Very interesting plant inside the building, I haven't recalled seeing one like this, but I wanted it Rail Served rather than Semi Truck Served due to the weight of the metals. Better on Tracks than our local Roads which will break up after time of constant heavy truck traffic.....And we have the manpower in Rail Yard to handle all the loads they can take too.....The building is located on the Middle of the Right side of the picture directly underneath the fly out Tabs.

A much higher elevation view of most of the Docking area, and you can see how much more I expanded the Ocean area too. On the left side of the Ocean, I'll need to add 2 more tiles to smooth out the Hills from the mainline area, cause you can see the cutoff view from certain locations......The right side is OK I think, it won't have any cutoff views.......This is not the whole Route either, it is much larger than this,, amazing work MSGSapper did, it such a cool route to play on, I only have been messing with some minor changes in the docking areas for now.......

Last picture in tonight's series is our Ship to Shore Grain silo operation, I added 2 extra Tracks for more handling capacity of Hopper Cars, so they don't stick out into other Rail and Vehicle Traffic areas. Should work pretty good, and will have steady flow of Hoppers when each ship comes into port here for off loading.

Now that I have this part done, I need to go back and work on Javier's Ruta De La Plata Merged Route so I can finish that up.......

That's it for tonight....Thank you for coming by.........

Blue,
Love the pictures. Your added trackwork is very nice. I've been playing around on the Cattaraugus the past few days too, but I'm just running consists. I'm not skilled enough or have the knowledge to start altering or adding.

I'm pretty much in awe of you and the other route builders. There are so many wonderful routes and I sometimes just stare in amazement at the magic y'all paint onto the computer screens.

Thanks for all your pictures and narratives. I enjoy them very much.

Heinrich505

I like all these screenshots that you have shown Blue and how easy you are to visualize what to change or include in the routes.

cheers my friend.

Javier

:wave: Good evening my friends,

Thank you so much for the kind words, I have to say with honesty here a few things, first I marvel at the work both of you do, I cannot, nor do I have the Acumen for making Assets and different things like you both do.

Second, I take other peoples Routes, and modify them heavily in some ways, as I look at how they are done, then I think about what I want to do, and can I change these things, sometimes it is too hard for me, the Mountains, an sometimes the Texture is impossible for me to make the way that I See other gifted creators do here.......

But then, I let my mind imagine a thought, a process, and I try to replicate in my Mind onto the Virtual Route to see if I can do this thing......

An example of this was merging Routa De La Plata for Javier, and I had the basic idea in my mind from merging so many Routes, the variable if you will, was figuring out where to put them at spaced distance, and have the Grade % come out OK, like 3.5 or less of Grade and then try to add a wonderful Water theme to it, and see if I could make all this work together??

I have to tell you , there where some nights I went to sleep with headache from frustration, but I am one that is tenacious to the end, it may take me longer or I just decide to not try that particular Idea.

Again there are sometimes I just don't know how it will come out, and I might change it around 10-20 or 30 or more times, till it looks right to me. I know it sounds crazy, but that is the truth...
Sometimes I have to go and research an idea I have to see if it is even plausible to try or just nutty, and take the scratch paper design and put it in the Round File, and tell myself, that was a dumb idea.

The one thing, the most important thing here, is this Forum, it has gotten me thru some awkward situations where I was stuck in a Rut, and a kind person, I could list enough to fill this page, reached out and gave me the Clue, the Idea to make it happen....This Forum is my home, and I enjoy all the members here...

;) My other Mantra is to help whomever I can when they have an issue, because when I was new here almost 5 yrs ago, they helped me......And that is what made up my mind to always respect others and be helpful when possible.....

The last item, is to put what I do here, so others can see what can be done and take my ideas etc to help them in what things they want to Accomplish......

So you both made my day, thank you again....

fant_autentico

I like all these screenshots that you have shown Blue and how easy you are to visualize what to change or include in the routes.

======================================================
Thanks for all your pictures and narratives. I enjoy them very much.

Heinrich505

Cattaraugus Creek and Lake Erie RR changes.

Good devening all,

So we get to see some more of my changes in the Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie Railroad module...And I have been stretching, moving, lengthening, cutting, erasing, and who knows what else, I have been up too??? Oh yah I added an Aggregate Rail Dumper for Sand and gravel from across the Docking area, on the other side of fiddle yard.....

So in our first picture, we have once again moved the Scrap metals building further back to the right side edge of the dock, now why you say, would I do that. Well I'll tell ya, I got another wiz bang, hair brain idea, I wanted to have an off shore LNG off loader plant and some tanker Rail Cars to take the high pressure cooled LNG mix to rail company customers. And you know what, I made it happen, took me half the day, messing around, but when you look you'll see why in a later post...

SO tonight, I put in second track for Gondolas to use, unloading Scrap for this Plant to grind up plus other feed stock they need for making new items out of Recycled metal Scrap......So here is the 2 leads that we added to bring in the junk metal loads for Scrap processing......A worker walks by, he is watching for the local to come anytime now for pick up.....Etc

I just noticed this one has single track, there but in later pictures there will be.....

So this is the inside of the materials scrapping progress building....Works very well, in theory and design......

Over here is our local coming in with loads to drop and pickup on the other side of these buildings.....

The rest of that local using Steam Power is here as he backs his consist into the front yard of the Docking area, As you can see, we have other Consists waiting to come into Port operations center too.

WE ain't just whirling Derbies down here, we are working hard every day....LOL

As our loco move back out of sight we see the crews sandwich shop over here on left and old Seafood Truck......Next Steamer on right will back into the dock as well, We have built extra capacity to handle all the new business we are picking up. This new Turf and surf texture is great, it looks so much more natural plant stocks now than in yesteryear....

Beautiful afternoon noon view here of the Sun as it races across the sky. Why the Dock is humming along.....On right of picture is slightly redesigned Tracks and other things in open air Material Scrap Plant here. with lots of Gondolas waiting for pickup, now that we have all scrap material unloaded....24 hr a day job, it goes out on the big ships to who knows where, I sure don't LOL

I know what I forgot what it was here I wanted to say, I raised all the Metal Scrap here I think it looks a little more normal or robust.......I really like the shadows here too.......TRS-19 even though it has some issues with older assets, the way graphics and other more modern things used makes it really the most realistic looking now, and I have much to learn about TRS-19, I also like the way the routes and menus are setup too, much more organised for me the Geek......

Lookk here how nice the sun shadows show on the late afternoon here.........

A good long view of the Dock here, as you see, I have changed out and repurposed some of the building areas for what I think will work for Trains and Trucking firms here, they have to Co-Exist in a tight sometimes hectic area of 24 hour operation....I have changed out or added 20 new switches and lots of team tracks in this area.........You can't see it here yet, but I have added Oil Platforms in the deep waters to the right......

Back view here of 2 and 3 triple style Switching puzzles here as I try to enhance the work flow for all our Cars, trucks coming and going every hour, on the hour.......I put in to tight fitting buildings here and did a triple track setup for Manufacturing plants.....One thing I really like too, is MSGSappers Pro track here, it is day and night difference here. I'm able to do some nice sweeping track curves to get the tight fit I need in some areas for Rail access.

This view shows the whole portion of our yard operations we have going late afternoon as evidenced by the shadows seen here...

Newer overhead view of the changed docking Rails.......I have extended out some of the docking areas to handle more stuff....Take a close look how everything entertwines together to allow access too and between different areas.

This one of Three large steel and other item manufacturing buildings which 2 main switching lines are used for all trains coming into the Docking area here. Will drop off our Caboose somewhere nearby and shove the rest of our loads into the respective places we serve in this docking area......

Think that will about do it for now. Have a nice Wednesday then. Thanks for coming by today.....

Blue,
I really like your additions to the harbor. They look very well done and as you say, there is a very simple flow of the rails to the various locations. Very nicely done.

Heinrich505

Thank you Heinrich505 for the kind words, I just try and make it work, only downside during the process, I think I end sometimes changing the furniture LOL around about 10-15 until the picture comes clear how it will really work for me......

Blue,
I really like your additions to the harbor. They look very well done and as you say, there is a very simple flow of the rails to the various locations. Very nicely done.

Heinrich505

Good Day all, its Thursday,

Yesterday I downloaded the following two routes, the first is MSGSapper's Route Florida East Coast (FEC) railroad....

Coastal railroading at its best! Loosely based on the real world Florida East Coast (FEC) railroad and covers in a selectively compressed manner that part of the route which runs north of Jacksonville thru Miami to Key West and some points to the west. The FEC was incorporated in 1895 by Henry Flagler, it remains in existence today. It's best known for its Key West Extension which was completed in 1912 and provided service until Labor Day, 1935 when it was severely damaged by a horrific hurricane but recreated here in a modernized version for your enjoyment. Includes some FEC passenger and freight rolling stock and locomotives done by me to get you started. Packed with lots of freight and passenger operational possibilities! This layout is a greatly updated and enhanced version of the original November 2004 Florida East Coast layout by Michael Fox (foxgraphix). My thanks to the original author for his great work! My thanks also to all the third party developers whose content make layouts like this one possible. Lots of scenery and attention to detail so this layout will require a computer with good graphics handling capability. Setting is 1990s or later, This is a multi-seasonal layout. Only the fruit trees and palm trees are Speed Trees. Uses procedural track with animated junctions. Minimum requirements are T:ANE with all hot fixes applied. Please post feedback or comments on the Trainz Forum in the Florida East Coast official support thread at: http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...da-East-Coast-Railway-official-support-thread

And I downloaded jrfolco's San Diego to Eastern Railway Route,

The San Diego and Arizona Eastern Railway is a Trainz version of the original San Diego and Arizona Eastern Railway that ran from San Diego CA to El Centro CA. Total main line trackage: 146 miles. Starting in San Diego, the line runs east to Tijuana Mexico, Presa Rodriguez, and Tecate, for 45 miles, before reentering the US just west of Campo CA. It continues east through Jacumba Hot Springs CA, the famous Carriso Gorge (with 12 tunnels and 12 wooden trestles), Plaster City CA, and terminates at El Centro CA, where it interchanges with the Southern Pacific Railroad. All content is on the Download Station.

Straight out from the Get GO, these Routes are wonderful and full of detail and running size, now they each, if I recall, had one missing Asset, no big deal or it might have been one Faulty which I fixed in Pev Tools simple .Txt file missing....

With that we goto jr's's for tonight and MSGSappers on the next message posts I make.......

Here is the map on jrfolco's Route, I believe it was DEM Route made, and when u see the hilly mountainous terrain, it is awesome in detail.....The Route reminds me well of how San Diego area looked back in the day......

This main city here

I think this part is South San Diego area.......

This is where the Rail gets into some ruff mountain terrain, no trees and Sub Desert dry as can be, little rain in this arid area....You can see this is quite a rail drive thru some very rugged area.....

Notice too, how sparse the Vegetation in this section of the Route is, and this is how it looks out there, I have seen some of these mountains when I travel to southern Mexico......Well Done here jrfolco you have captured the essence of this hot and arid desert where only the Snakes and Gila Monsters and who knows what can survive here....To bite you.....And then you can expire too......I'll pass for sure......

Eventually you end up coming into a large Mexican City here where the Rail bifurcates into and West/East Rail leading to Portals at the end of the Route marked at the Portals where this could lead if you decided to do a merge, or just Portal to Portal etc.

the line runs east to Tijuana Mexico, Presa Rodriguez, and Tecate, for 45 miles seen here in top view down mode..

And on the West End of the Route is Mexicali Exit Portal here.....

Here is the marked Portal Exit here on on East end of the Route

Middle of the Desert here where Rail and one desolate Highway out in the middle of Tim Buck Two meets at a crossing.

Please check out this Route, it is extremely articulated and well down by jrfolco another talented Route builder for sure.

It is very late now, almost 3:00 in Blue Land, see you later, and have a great day too..

Good Evening all,

It was a good week for me. Picked up 2 Routes San Diego & Eastern, Florida and Eastern R.R's both of which are keepers. I looked them over and they are going to keep me entertained for quite some time....

Tonight will see just a few pictures of Florida and Eastern Route and more to come soon, when I test some runs on it....

For the Ruta De La Plata I went back to sculpting Mounntains and texterizing a lot of the areas. You think your almost done, but in Mountanous areas it is easy to miss some spots, and in addition, you need to look from all for directions to see you don't leave open spots where tiles show and angled cutoff that does not look good for any sky shots you take, my inturpitation of course.....

Ruata De La Plata is coming along and I hope to finish it out this week sometime......

We have seen a lot of day pictures for Cattaraugus Creek & Lake Erie Railroad, but not any night or evening ones so here we are.....lighted Highways and single Lamps light the darkness of the evening as we look at a beautiful sunset ahead....

Over in the back side of the dock we see lots of cars awaiting shunting, however on the left here we see some unusual cars with large sacks of Nitrate Bags for fertilizer and other types of things for this chemical......I didn't know I had these in my Assets, I just picked several different types of rolling stoco to keep this port interesting and varied in the types of things we inport and export items.

Here on the ocean side looking in, we see the new extended docking space for Metal Recycle center. I pushed the land fill out further in the back part, I want to add something else to this plant, not sure what, but when I see it, I'll know when it is right fit.....I have time, I am in no rush here....Like a dedicated Artist, you look, you place, you rotate, you see if it pleases the, does it work, does it make sense....If not, you change it up, and start again, or you decide it can't be the way you envision it and move on....And that is OK too.....

And Day shot of the same area also showing my Off Shore LNG Facility for high pressure Gaseous Delivery to Tanker Cars.....

And for the most odd some time, I put a Light house on the point for the ships to make there way to Port safely whether a clear or a stormy night....

Only problem is, I have a rather Radiate Light for sure, I know there is a fix for this, I just need to find it, I recall someone showing how to do some locomotive lights that had similiar problem...

Sunset has just occurred here, and night lighting begins to come alive.A shjip is here is just about to leave the port after loading its heavy Grain Stores from out Silo via Rail Hopper cars.

And further over in the back more lighting has turned on here as they ships get ready to set sail tonight too, after there transfer of cargo...

Our last picture here as the all our Wood Spline Cars are loaded with Wooden Ties and other building products for tonights rail load out.....

Now we move over to the Florida and Eastern and see the map, it is long thin Route with much to see and do....And some great Waterways setup along the whole route.....If you like Ocean views this is the once you want to play with....

Along the beachfront mostly is where this Railroad runs, so this is a typical picture of the Tracks and Ocean along with some Lagoon areas if I recall...

Night all, and thanks for dropping in here, have a blessed Sunday too.....

Back