Snow High Valley Distr Ctr (High Resolution 950x532) Approx

Good Day the bridge is looking great,

One thing you need is a supporting Post where the concrete hangs out to left of first Red Boxcar?

;) That is what I refer to as Post and Beam construction, you have the beams, but no post there for some reason...?

Other than that we are good to go, I think......:cool:

Good Day the bridge is looking great,

One thing you need is a supporting Post where the concrete hangs out to left of first Red Boxcar?

;) That is what I refer to as Post and Beam construction, you have the beams, but no post there for some reason...?

Other than that we are good to go, I think......:cool:

Yes my friend, two beams are missing where you mention because I wanted to try before if I had not been wrong in the measurements, tomorrow I think it will be all solved. :)

Yes my friend, two beams are missing where you mention because I wanted to try before if I had not been wrong in the measurements, tomorrow I think it will be all solved. :)

Ah OK.....my apologies here Javier,

Didn't mean to jump the gun, that goes with measure twice and cut the wood once theorem..........:eek:

Thanks my friend,,,I like this bridge a lot, very unique and useful.........:cool:

Hello Blue

The bridge already has the beams placed and the pillars arranged; prepared for the inauguration .....:hehe:

in2.jpg

dualb.jpg

:udrool: Oh,,,,,,Oh......Does this Bridge look good or not,,,,,,:p

Thank you Javier,,,,,,I have to find a place to put it on your Route I'm working on,,,,,,

Busy day with work and Easter coming up......

Have a great weekend sir........:wave:

Hey Blue, just stopping by to show some screenshots:)

I had redone this part so it makes more sense with the ocean / sea
NtduUC2.png

And finally starting to add some textures and spline grass
qMb9izr.png

Cheers,
Nate

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Hello Hiawathamr,

Great to see u and the pictures......And your work is top notch as always,,,I have been crazy busy with Mr's Blues Spring Cleaning n honey dues list, should I say it,,,,She is having us, me, do a yard redo on the plants trees, oh my aching back......LOL..:hehe:

Haven't had a chance to post some pics here for the folks......:eek:

What Route is this one that your working on....Looks familiar too me....?:eek:

Enjoy your week ahead.....

Good eve folks,

Sorry it has been some time since u seen my pics, thank to my other friends who have graciously shared there great looking photos here.....They are wonderful Route builders with keen eyes for detail.

Below is the latest map of Center section insert for Javiers Ruta De La Plata master merge and new center section to handle the 700CM height difference between a very low end and much higher Mountain elevation.

I have added copious amounts of Water to break things up a bit, below is the overhead showing lakes and lagoon areas......

Inside of one of the deep lakes is this area here, where I am smoothing down the shear canyon walls....

Look at the canyon wall on left, where I have down lots of smoothing and slanting to easier outcropping, vs the walls on the right part.

We climb ontop of our Canyon and have a great view across this very open canyon...but that will change when buildings, trees and what nots are added later.....I like how my new Mountains look, I think they have good sculpture.....

A view across the canyon we see quite a large Lake area below and much to do with the canyon walls,,,,if u look in the middle here across the other side, ull see how I have drown the mountain base at the water level out to give it more graceful outcroping, it takes time to do this, but is well worth it....

At the edge of the on this side of the Route, I make lower and more rolling hills here to knock out the over the edge drop.....

I threw in some light texture here for just some effect. and if notice the water is at 2 different heights, which means that I have to cut 1-2 tiles wide, so Water can adjusted to much different heights.....

A view from the back of the Dam here,,,,,,

You see here how the dips in the hills occur easily which means I need to either Gorge them more out, or raise them to make them rolling in feature form.....The other thing I fight is the shadow effect with Trainz......I find I have to get the area of slant with the walls to where the reflection, which is what this is, to go away....

This is a view of new mainline, here and it is starting to take shape, but I have lots of large areas to work on,,,,,

So that's about it for now....

I did download some other small Routes this week, one several years old, NG3 I think, and I will show it to you when I get a chance..

Enjoy your week all...

Thank you for dropping in.....

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

Hello Hiawathamr,

Great to see u and the pictures......And your work is top notch as always,,,I have been crazy busy with Mr's Blues Spring Cleaning n honey dues list, should I say it,,,,She is having us, me, do a yard redo on the plants trees, oh my aching back......LOL..

Haven't had a chance to post some pics here for the folks......

What Route is this one that your working on....Looks familiar too me....?

Enjoy your week ahead.....

Thank you for the kind words:)

lol, sounds like fun! We still have snow from the recent snow / ice storm that came through last week...good news its melting, but not fast enough for me!

The route is called Leadville Sub Division, as its a single track that has sidings that goes from the harbour and mainline tracks (WIP area at the moment) to the other set of mainline tracks that's basically on the other side of the map. You are probably referring the scenery from the Midwestern Branch route, and that's the hint that this route will be ;)

Some more pics from yesterdays work:

mhjZaED.jpg

4W1BoQ5.jpg

B2owgxJ.jpg

fI298AV.jpg

crifQ6l.jpg

loopg7r.jpg

Cheers,
Nate

Thank you very much for your work, you are an artist with the routes. :D

Hugs

Javier

;) Thanks for the kind words Javier.....

:eek: OH before I forget again, thank you for the accompanying Photos on the other Route you sent me, it really helps one appreciate the work and countless Field Trips you made to get that Route where it is today....I applaud your style of making Routes and Pictures to go with it....Nice package work there Javier....

:p For me, I come up with good ideas in my mind, the issue is, can my Mouse and fingers due the walking, in this Case, the Mountain building to get a certain look is very hard, and tedious, not complaining here at all, just mean I see lots of folks draw mountains in the most eloquent way u can think, so natural, it looks like they took a Snapshot and reproduced in Trainz, yes I am a little jealous here, for we are the benefactors of such marvelous work.....

But I do find over time, I have improved, it just takes me a long time to get there, LOL......:D

Thanks for dropping in here my friend........I'll send u another copy of the updated WIP once I see that I have made a dent in the additions we are adding.......

Dear Blue, the mountain is a quiet and tedious work, you really have to know how to appreciate your work; drinking a good wine is easy, but making it and putting it in the bottle is where the soul of work resides.:wave:

On the other route, thanks for your words, your opinion is important. About this if it seems good when we finish the blue route we could explain how to make a real route by hand, of course first you and I need to talk about it.
The photos I send you, well, seeing the result I feel happy, a railroad more rescued from oblivion.;)

A big greeting Blue.

Javier

(Pd.- now I send you more dependencies of the blue route)

Good Day all,

It has been a busy 2 weeks, between spring cleaning overgrowth in my yard, getting Taxes ready, and then there is Trainz, I'm working on a marvelous Route for Javier, AKA fant_autentico Asset n Route maker, has allowed me to assist him in enlarging his Route, essentially we are doing an end to end merge of same route with buffer length of several Tiles to allow for severe elevation changes....So this is cool project to work on, and it's coming along nicely, as a Route Merger this right my alley, so I am grateful that Javier has entrusted me to help him have a Route for more running room that will have some additional interesting features as we work together making something that he needed a little help with....

Now in addition to this, I came across 3 interesting Routes this week, and you know what happened next download the following and check them out, in this case all three routes are keepers, with one of them from way back in time....

Next we have Ozark Valley Railroad by Sir Dave Snow.....The Ozark Valley Railroad is a fictitious rail line, set in the beautiful Ozark Mountains of Northern Arkansas and Southern Missouri. This east-west route is approximately 80 miles (128.747 km) long. Most of the railway winds around the Ozark River, crossing the river and it's tributaries numerous times, and skirting the hills and bluffs. There are plenty of industries along the way, but none are interactive. Those who wish to add active industries are welcome to do so. There are three main switching yards, and several smaller switching yards to keep engineers busy. At each end are staging areas to allow for A.I. Trains to rest, instant-load/instant-unload, etc. as I do--- or you can add portals if you so desire. The main focus of the Ozark Valley Railroad is the scenery. Plenty of medium sized cities and small towns along the way, as well as farms and agriculture areas in the valleys. The main railroads who use the Ozarks include UP, BNSF, and short lines such as the Missouri & Northern Arkansas and Arkansas & Missouri.

This is one Route that you'll never be bored, it's 80 miles, twists n turns, and just one terrific route that I cant laud enough compliments on how well it is done.....Sir Dave Snow at his finest always....I will show more pictures on the next Msg.

Penbryn Railway NG24 by clam1952...The Penybryn Railway is a fictitious 2ft Narrow Gauge Railway located somewhere in Wales. This Route is an older one, but is truly a Gem, as is all of Clam's1952 Routes.

Looking out this Route below for Penybry Railway, keeping in mind this is small 24Ng Gauge Route, look how much map is here for this Route to run on, about close to or over 150 tiles used here, probably closer to 150 or more. This lots of Route to run on .....

Rolling hills of light green and wonderful ocean views to the right with nicely made but not over made Docking facilities you'd expect to see in a small fishing village..

This is a Session here, I haven't played it yet as I just downloaded this Route after reading a recommendation in one of our Threads this week....

Look at this masterful ships in the dock here, just what I am expecting to see here......Can't wait to play on this Route, and in 24NG gauge, I don't hardly run into this extensive of a Route in this Gauge, most of the time they are smaller renditions in the making.......

And now we slip over to another of my favorites, here is:

"Penzance to Cornnwall" and I'm running a morning Commuter line in the downtown area.......

Just looking at these slides, one can see the care and expertise put into making this one another Crowd Favorite to play with.....

Not overly crowded, but just what you'd expect to see. Great Track, well and I mean well Signaled too, Signaling is one of peeves, Dark Territory is ok in some spots, but when you are running opposing trains, well, you can get into Deadly or near fatal head on Collisions if the Track orders are not up to date and accurate for current conditions and timetables.......Sure it is cheaper way to run the Railroad, but you better know where your trains are at all times...Or else people will die......That is no joke folks......

Were headed into the Country with speeds of 40-65 MPH thru the area, with good signaling as seen here, we have "Y" and this is an Advance Signal about 1.5 miles ahead of the Junction witch has 2 exits, one North, and one South, well be headed up North today......

Another authorized Station Stop here to pick up Morning Commuters headed into work......Beautiful blue and white partly cloudy Skies, so inviting here.....

Another view from the front and we have not only Commuter Tracks, dual Tracks, we also have run through Frieght Tracks on the Outside, terrific modeling here......How many times do you here dispatch upset with Freight delays due to Commuter and Passenger service clogging the Track time, I used to be around Dispatchers, and they would be Cranky when Frieght delays became an issue with Contract Passenger Service, only so many trains you can fit on a Track , anyway you slice the Cake.....

That'll due for tonight, I have to get back to making Javier's Mountains on new expansion Route....

Night all and a Blessed Good Friday and Easter Sunday to alll.......Night now.

Last edited:
Good day all, tomorrow is Easter, so my day will be busy both in Church and visiting Family thru the day,,,,

Thought I get these pictures of Ozark Valley RR out for all to see, this Route is Ver 3.6 and is a grand Route to play on....I thas so much to offer. So here goes.

As noted this Route is 80 miles with Fiddle Yards at both ends of the Route, where u can pre stage dedicated Consists ready to go for running whatever u like thru this mighty Route.

Dave as particular as he is with properly seeing attention to details, he has Mile Marked, and Identified all the Industries Etc, in this Route, so you know where u are, easily can find any of the Businesses along the Route.

As for u shunting inthusiests, like me, has excellent shunting locations through out the Route,,,,,Just take a peak, there is plenty to do......

So lets get going with these Pictures forth with!

So here we have large Fiddle Yards, one at each end of the long Route, perfect for prestaging this Route Manifest Trains....They both go thru Tunnels and are hidden from inside the Route......

Look at all the Names, descriptions and Mile Markers this is picture of sub sections go across the Route, Elevation is fairly ground level with low lying hills, just as you would suspect, and if you wanted to? Merging would not be an issue here.....

There is one Stub out Portal on this Route,,,,,

Dave did a nice waterway thru out the Route as it winds it way nearby any of the Tracks that move nearby the banks and cross bridges as is appropriate.

Here is a nice view of Dave's Route, low lying, with nice but not too many trees,,,,Intreging, inviting, and plenty of places to stop and fish nearby...

Slightly different view of the area distance wise........

Look at this area, some quality time could be spent doing the necessary Shunting.

And over here, we have another Factory on the right I think I might throw in another Spure? Although it might have one, this Route is large, and I haven't had sufficient time to explore all the details as of yet, but I will.....

Another sectional view of the Route, there is lots too see n do here.......

This will do for today and I have a few more pictures of this grand Route to share in the next MSG, a few days from now.
I was not aware of this Route, as Dave has made many things, but found it referenced by other members,,,,I am very happy to have found it. It will be a keeper in my Route Collections to play with, I hope you enjoy it as much as I plan too.....Thank you Sir Dave Snow for a very high quality Route that offers many opportunities for those who like this type of Route.

..A Blessed Easter to all, especially to France where one of the Church's incurred a bad Fire, but Brave Fireman saved the Church from total destruction......Bravo

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Notre+Dame+fire&t=ffcm&atb=v157-1&ia=news

Thanks for coming by.

Last edited:
Good Monday all,

Some more pictures of Ozark Route, but first will drop down over to another version of Lubbock area with this modified Template of Lubbock, a portion there of by another Author, jkeenan, Kuid :64038:100886, 8.9MB, and here is note about this Route,,,,,

"Fictional, my 1st route since returning to Trainz after several years. This is an ALPHA version, still needs boards added to hide 'end of the world' areas. Lots of industries to work! Your input is desired. Thanks and Cheers, John"

Map below is low elevation and this Template can easily be merged with other Routes if one is so enclined to do, or to just use it as a small Short-line Operation.....

Here is one of the larger areas, with already installed Train manifests ready to go, nicely laid out,,,,,,perfect for me to play.

Over on the other end of this Template ,is another Industrial lead for us to have fun with......

Over to Ozark Railway, Dave Snow has made great looking industrial Shunting leads as this top view shows,

Steel and other Industrial Plants on one side, with heavy Farm Grain Silos on the right side.

Single line operation here as it winds its way on the riverfront.

Another smaller yard here, so on this Route, we have large and moderate size sorting rail car yards to play with on this Route.

Further down the Route we have Oil Refinery here.....Everything is nicely spaced out......

And one thing I really like here is this Drop Bridge,,,,,,

That'll do it for today, thanks for dropping by....

Good Monday all,

Tonight in catching up with my Days news links on my site, I found another Gem, and Asset Creator, https://forums.auran.com/trainz/member.php?267088-josesosacanela,

Whom has Narrow Gauge items, and some quite interesting ones at that. So please if your interested, take a walk and gander over at this site....I think you'll be happily surprised at what is offered here.......

https://trainzportu.blogspot.com/2017/05/pack-de-cintas-de-mineral.html

Now the site above is in his native language but just look on the partially down right side of page, and you'll see a GOOGLE TRANSLATE tab for different langauges to be able to navigate in the language you understand.....

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=108096

Above here is his Forum Thread were there's more Pictures and lots of additional information about his creations.......

Now onto my current project Ruta De La Plata, tonight we'll see the pictures as this Route comes arou bnd, to what I think will be an interesting merge and rebuild procedure.

Map below the orange line at the top, is where I plan pushing back the Cliffs so area of lake is not so constricted, from the Cliff build-out across the water area.

Yellow line is the new interconnecting mail line between the two merge Routes.

Lighter area with orange hash marks is the planned lagoon area....

The elevation changes if I recall is 450 feet or so, but with lots of curves we have about 2% Grade or so, everything will work out well......

Looking across here, I will push all these Cliffs about 1-2 tiles back to make the lake look more expansive, I lost area when I had to slant the side to the right build out.....More than I thought it would take, yes, my measurements were off, but this is an intricate operation for me, so I am learning too.....

This long view from the other side,,,,so more smoothing and filling, one of things that hampers my work is the shadows I run into from way the Sun hits the level incline......

Closer view here, on the right, I have to drop the Cliffs down on the right side and bring the elevations together ......Will see how that works out.....

A view across here, I got the area more of the way I envision, but don't like these shadows, but when it is textured maybe that'll change.......This much different it seems to TANE way things show......And I have to admit, I am not the best when it comes to drawing CLiffs or mountains......

A view from the top, here looking out over the expanse we see a little lake water in the deep Canyon Below.......
This is a large area of Desert maybe, I await for Javier to see what We have done so far.....

Another look across the vast desert area here,,,,,,,

Here is the new main line, in, and our Lagoon Swamp area in the back...This part worked out as intended.......There is a lot we can do here with Trees, and Reeds etc to finish the effect I envision......

This area to the right I need to push out for more water area, and I added another Strip of Tiles behind the drop off line. It won't take as much time as the left side did, I'm getting more used to the Cliffs and Rolling Hills I want to have in this area.......

If there are any questions about what we are doing with this Route, please ask away.......

That's a rap for today, as always thank you for dropping in here....

Hello Blue, the route is great, what softness in the mountains, a tremendous job; I love it and it has many possibilities, congratulations engineer.

Yours, Javier

Hello Blue, the route is great, what softness in the mountains, a tremendous job; I love it and it has many possibilities, congratulations engineer.

Yours, Javier

:wave: Great to hear that,

One funny thing, I haven't found the right place yet to put your new over/under Double Bridge, if you have any ideas, I would be open, let me know....I will continue molding and Sculpting the areas.........Lots to do, but it is coming along....

Enjoy your afternoon, hopefully the Rain has left and your warm Sunshine will return....;)

New Update Patch for TRS-19

Good morning all,

:sleep: To my surprise, I had an Patch update come in last night, to raise me to 100240, it said it was to take 3 hrs to install, It started out good, but then came to Dribble on download..However towards the last 1/3 of download sped up.....And it went well, what I do not know, is what changed with the update. I have to find out what that is...

The good news, it doesn't seem to have broken anything as yet that I can detect.....;)

I did the appropriate thing and did an extended DB repair which I feel is a must before you reload your program.........

Normal rebuild is 60-80 Secs, this one took some 295 Seconds, but a good part of that was problem Assets I have, Faulty and Missing the usual Characters that mess things up, I have probably about 500-600, they stack up easy when you download the variety of Routes and Assets I do......:eek:

If some items come up that have issue, I will put more into this message block.....

Have a good weekend all.....

Back