Snow High Valley Distr Ctr (High Resolution 950x532) Approx

Youngstown NG Links / UMR 2020 Shots

Good Thursday to all,

We have been having some nice weather, as plod on with the repairs and Gardening changes, and fixing all those little things that over time have changed. As well, now that I am little older, wiser, and more experienced, I need to redo some of my plumbing and electrical work. All good and it is starting to take shape.

Speaking of redoing things I tripped across a neat little YouTube Video about an entrepreneur who has taken to saving an Old Steam Locomotive, and various other interesting Industrial Machinery, he is very down to earth, and Runs a Museum WIP, there are quite a few Videos, I think some of you will find this most interesting. Here is the link, and some additional Links.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/rolling.ingot/

The J&L Narrow Gauge Railroad is a part of the Youngstown Steel Heritage Museum in Youngstown, OH. Built to 24" gauge, the J&LNG is a demonstration railroad designed to show the type of narrow gauge...

J&L Narrow Gauge Railroad
Search domain jlnarrowgauge.blogspot.comhttps://jlnarrowgauge.blogspot.com
The restoration of the J&L 58 reached its one year milestone on December, 30, 2015. On Dec. 30, 2014 the 58 was delivered to Youngstown Steel Heritage after a couple of months work in constructing the first section of the J&L Narrow Gauge Railway Youngstown Line. Here is a recap of the first year of restoration of the 58.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia85kcBkK-U

Akron, Canton & Youngstown RR: History, Map, Photos
Search domain www.american-rails.com/acy.htmlhttps://www.american-rails.com/acy.html
The line was also originally narrow-gauge and had managed to open a route from Allegheny, Pennsylvania (just across the Allegheny River from Pittsburgh) to Youngstown, Akron and Fairport, Ohio. Following B&O's takeover the railroad ignored the PA&W in favor of a new line from Akron to Chicago Junction, known as the Akron & Chicago Junction ...
===========================================
I continue work on New England Merge Route, I experienced some Crash To Desktop (CTD) a couple of times when I was in Surveyor Mode, after a few times, 10 maybe, I decided to DBR rebuild, and still the CTD's continued, but then I had an aha moment, and check the Layers tab, come to find out, I didn't complete my last Merge properly, by combining the Route Layers, it is OK to make Route Layers to keep things separated, howevery when you merge Route Layers from unique Routes, it Trainz apparently crashes if those layers are not merged. I usually do this automatically, but for some reason, forgot too......

Still working on Scenery and track connections between the merge points......I think I have got most of the new Tiles added that'll I need joint connections and edge point extensions for Horizon dropoff improvements......I think after finish this Route up, I want to run on NG Routes for a while, and too my memory, I had several NG Routes I was modifying last year and the the year before..

A little change is good when you've been on a Route for a while.

Tonight will take a peak at one of all time favorite Routes, UMR (Ultra Mega Route) there are several versions, I currently up to the latest one made for 2019, if I recall correctly. This Route is good size, with lots of Industries, good mainline runs.

There is a lot of Water areas to enjoy as you come up from one of many endpoints of the Route.

Over here, we have Split Branch lines of the mainline, will take the Right Switch here with a load of Tank Cars. I believe we have Coal and Gas Refinary on this side?

Will travel a few miles here to our next Industrial Stop.

But first, will do a reverse move into the other Branch line and drop some Freight for the other Industrial Leads, there is a local Crew working this side of the two Branch Lines, they come and pick up this loads shortly and drag them to the Shippers locations.....Saves us time, as we don't come back this way, our branch-line continues East and rejoins the original Mainline we got off of here. I guess in sense, you could say it is Short Cut as we bypass some Cities. Will pick up some Coal Loads, drop off some empties and continue on.

While I think about it, this Route sports some terrific Extended Hood Signaling system....

Running some D&RG Power on the head end, I like this module, I believe it is Heritage Class, but don't quote me....LOL We headed into the downtown Metro Center you see above in this picture.

Continuing up towards the City along beautiful River Point views....

Overhead view of the River area, looks like we are heading into dual Main line.

On our Branch Line, we have entered into nice Forestef area.

I have brought this up before, I do not like Freight Trains going thru a Passenger Station, there are some Passenger who don't mind it, but others don't care for long freight dragging thru their passenger station, they would prefer the Freight to find another way, a lot of times wind and dust picks up.

So we will be putting Siding setup, where by the Freight passes by on the left in behind the Passenger Station.......I plan on maybe keeping about 100 Feet away from the Station, shouldn't be hard to put in this runaround, it will also help with delays too. We do run some long trains here 1-2 miles long or longer if it is inter-modal train.......

But is for my Bucket list.........

In defense of the RR, they would prefer Passenger Trains have their own dedicated Rail Lines, so as to minimize delays to Freight Operations, Freight is the main money maker for most Railroads, at least that is what I have been told over the years.......

And that will do for tonight.......Thanks for dropping by.

California Curfew in place /Snyder Creamery and Ore Plants added

Good evening all,

It is with sad news, I report some very bad days in California, we have now escalated to Arson, Burglary, and who knows what else. It doesn't matter apparently that we have people dying from Covid-19, now we have to deal with this Crap. And we are lock down Curfew until further notice.

I will say many prayers for our United States, in hope somehow, some way, things might turn better in our immediate future. Stay safe out there, and be sure to keep a watchful eye.

Now lets turn it over to Trainz, I really need some diversion tonight.

I continue working on my Merge Route, tidying up some problem areas, changing a few track alignments, and fixing some missing Textures patches all over the place. Little by little, it is coming along. I need to run a lot of Test trains too see how my alterations plan out.

Next I need to run inventory lists on all the Industries, see what is missing that I can add to the Route.

And there are so older Signals that do not have functional control. I'll change them out as needed.

There are some tree Groups I need to change out too and I like to tinker around. Keeps the mind sharp. Later on I will show what the Route looks like.

Tonight will see some Snyder Rte pics.

Looks like a nice area to put a Dairy Creamery, and after that will see what else would work in this Hilly area.

In this area, I added a small Branch Line starting from Downtown area, made large Dairy Creamery Plant, passing thru that, we end up with two small Mining Operation at the back of the Hill. This is a overview
shot from above

Branch Line is laid out initially using Branch Line with Ruler help, using the Ruler keeps things Straight when you want them that way, saves lots of errors later when you find out, or see that something does not look right. For me, I use my Rulers a lot in several areas.

Other end of our Creamery operation, I like this Asset a lot, and think it looks really good. This was the beginning of laying out Track-age. It ended up, that I needed to make Team Track on both left and right of this Branch Line in order to simulate Boxcar Loads, otherwise we would have Boxcars holding up the two mining Plant deliveries and Vice Versa to the Creamery Shunting operations. This was early picture.

Last part of our Branch Line

Red Iron Ore cars are loaded and ready for pickup.

This is the other Mining operation on the Right, this has Lime and specialty Ores. I added some small Diesel Refueling, works out well, for these heavy Ore Trains headed North.

This is our downtown area I put one tall Building, I didn't want to over build this Rural area too much.
This area has a small 6 track Rail Yard for car sorting.

I also is #08 Searchlight Enterlocking Signals for special control and aspects.....

Overview of Downtown Track plans.

I use Wire View to see how my arrangement of Assets works out.. Wire View is very handy, and it will show mistakes hidden by Texture, besides Assets that have slipped below the Grid Line, and excess water Squares from setting up Lakes, Rivers and Ponds. Yes, Wire View gives you an X Ray view, and it works quite well........

As you can see, I had to play around with the Square Buildings on a Round Curve, I find myself rotating our buildings a few degrees to get it to look OK......

Buildings in Upper Right are not finished in placement yet.......I start at the track and work inwards......If you work from outwards in, you generally come up short in space.....

Personally, I don't like shoving things to fit, just because you can, I want them to look correct or as natural as I can........Just me being OCD I guess......

Looking from the West side, the other end here where Circle of Hills shows, that is end of this Route Turnaround Circle, it works very well for me, We take the mainline out on left side, circle around and come back thru a small tunnel on the Right hill, with 3 signaled sections, we can stack a couple of Trains and not impact local Train movements.

Good night all and thanks for dropping in.

Good morning mate, now in addition to the covid19 you have that other problem that we are seeing in the news.
I hope that both you and your family are well and take good care of yourself.

With best wishes from across the pond.

Javier

Good morning mate, now in addition to the covid19 you have that other problem that we are seeing in the news.
I hope that both you and your family are well and take good care of yourself.

With best wishes from across the pond.

Javier

Thank you my friend, we are hunkered down as they say..........Will see how it goes from here...........!!

I am grateful to the Lord, no one in my immediate family has had covid19 so far, one of family member tweaked their knee really bad, (had sports injury as Teenager) now they are headed towards 50, so outlook is grim here,, ;)

Think possible surgery in store, this would make number 3 which is not very good. Other problem they have is Weight Gain, so it is bad combo all the way around......:(

Other than that, we are all well, except for some Sinus issues from all the Rain we had this year,. the weeds are out in full force, like I have never seen them before.....:hehe:

Thanks for dropping by, hugs to you and family from this side of the Pound.:wave:

Nice screenshots and descriptions that goes with each one.
I haven't replied, but always took a look and read what you said:)

Also, hope you are staying safe from not only the virus, but now the riots that are happening all over the country - not fun, and sad times:(

Anyway, now onto Trainz, shall we?

Some views from my current WIP route

Older view
rC8YF3o.jpg

Newer view and crossings replaced with TRC
VX7ji1g.jpg

krQFtmm.jpg
s

If you can guess this area, you'll earn a cookie (idk how I'll send it to you tho..)
0111vbg.jpg

Cheer

Nice screenshots and descriptions that goes with each one.
I haven't replied, but always took a look and read what you said:)

Also, hope you are staying safe from not only the virus, but now the riots that are happening all over the country - not fun, and sad times:(

Anyway, now onto Trainz, shall we?

Some views from my current WIP route

Older view

Newer view and crossings replaced with TRC

s

If you can guess this area, you'll earn a cookie (idk how I'll send it to you tho..)
0111vbg.jpg

Cheer

Will do on Safe, Practice that each and every day.......So far, so good.

Like the Route, especially the Track Work, now as for location, I think somewhere in Southern Ca Desert, like Barstow? and I might be totally off the mark........

Thanks for dropping in my friend, you and family stay safe too.

Thank you. We're safe for the time being:)

You are correct, it's located in southern California, not not in Barstow area - about too bar;)
More pictures to come.

Cheers

Very instructive screenshots.
The routes become eternal for me and never end, I have really decided to publish sections of some of them. I would like to show you one of them but I don't want to invade this thread of yours Blue. :wave:

Take care, please.

Hugs, Javier

Very instructive screenshots.
The routes become eternal for me and never end, I have really decided to publish sections of some of them. I would like to show you one of them but I don't want to invade this thread of yours Blue. :wave:

Take care, please.

Hugs, Javier

Hello my friend,

You are more than welcome to Post Shots of your Routes here, anytime......I would welcome it!

So lets see what you have, always enjoy seeing your work.........

I'm doing OK except I have a bout of Plantar Fasciitis,

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=plantar+fasciitis&atb=v207-1&ia=web

Sore heal of left foot, I somehow injured the main Calf Tendon, which is inflamed and very painful some days,

I hear it can take from 6 to 18 months to heal up, unless it requires Surgery, so if it does not get better in next few weeks, I will need to see a Bone Doctor and have an MRI to see what damage I have done, getting Old is not always a good experience sometimes, as the body tends to fall apart......Yuck, yuck.........

Have a blessed Sunday too.

That doesn't sound fun my friend, hope things get well for you. Hopefully surgery isn't required, especially at this time with the virus going around still and such. Still, keep having fun while you still can ;)

----------------------------------
Some screenshots from my WIP featuring the first session, and this will reveal the line I was working on :D

Entering Lone Pine Branch (this is planned to be released someday-ish).
v9erWQ2.jpg

Plk4Lfu.jpg

Fhqz8jL.jpg

Hoppers has been dropped off and are now UP pulls out while TRC pulls the recently dropped off train
iaLZYBb.jpg

CbLvCej.jpg

fo6zrqf.jpg

UP waits for the trains to pass before entering the yard
vGfuCUG.jpg

IO3CZnY.jpg

Have a good Sunday
Cheers

Thanks for the well wishes,

I read up further on this Plantar Faciitis issue, and figured out, I need to wear a pair of Shoes when I walk inside the house, something occurred to me, when I read about the injury getting better and then Worse, due to body weight and bad positioning of the foot, and believe it or not, stretching can be worse, as it too, can cause further damage.....Go Figure, and I have been going to through quite a Yo Yo effect.

But after putting Shoes on from awakening, it made quite a difference. Now I just need to stay the course and hopefully during the next few weeks, my body will heal itself.........;)

Now over to:Lone Pine.......Near Bishop California, I am very familiar with this area, it is well known as the place of extreme hot and cold Climate, of which I have been thru both.....

Route looks great, and like the Hills, you made too......:cool:
lnZOiAU.jpg

Last edited:
I'm hoping that those shoes will help you, as having to heal something that's always being used isn't good. Hope your feet (or foot)?)) gets well:)
I personally find it amazing on how the body heals itself over time, as you can have a cut there one minute, and then the next its all healed :D

I'm glad you are liking it:)
I got more screenshots coming from the other session I'm making, stay tune;)

Cheers

Good evening all,

Nice cool day with a tiny bit of Rain.

I watched some very interesting Railroad Videos this week,

R J Corman Railroad Group

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=r+j+corman+railroad+services&atb=v207-1&ia=web

If you haven't seen his life story on You Tube, I think you might be interested to see his Story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaIHgYTd-qzJ9iMs7DxMZSg

After seeing his Story, I ran across this persons story, which is fascinating to me as well, when you consider how major Train Derailments are handled by the Pro's.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hulcher+derailment+services

Hope you enjoy these Videos.

Now on to my New England Merge Route,

I came across a curious issue with the unusually high Number ID for each Signal, for example, Signal 2347890, that number is 2 million three hundred thousand and some change, way to high of number in reality, and what was happening, some of the signals were not holding their settings, I had to go back 2-3 times and reset them as they were not setup. So what I am doing now, is renumbering all the Signals on my Route, starting Signal 1, am up to 390, and barely 1/4 or 1/3 of my Route is complete.

Hopefully this will do the job, remember when there is a problem with too many Freight Cars with Large Number spread, Trainz would have issues with keeping up with the Calculations. So suspect in this weird way, with Signals in the Million Number designation is probably the same issue.

The only other thing, since I compacted the Route, which I know, doesn't work all that well, this time it did OK, no errors.

Other than my Signal Issue with holding Aspect settings, the Route is coming along nicely.

This picture looks strange, but the story behind it, I needed to realign medium size Rail Sorting yard, and I didn't want redo the whole thing, so I did a copy and paste of the Tracks, put it on the other side of the River. Which allowed me to clear the area, move the River location over to the Right, and then recopy my Rail Yard and past it back into place, worked like a charm. Have on this before when there is a Clear area close by.....Copy, or Cut and Paste to different areas works very well, when you want to make changes in a small area.

This is overhead showing how I duplicated the area to position below.

Larger aerial view of the Route Map.

Over in this part of the Route, I wanted more Ocean area to show, so I added 2 rows of 5 strips and it looks great.

This area is upper North End of the Route, It did have a small Pond area, so I decided to enlarge the Water area too. Added a Power Plant on the other side of water inlet. Around on the upper right side, added a small Sanitation Plant for Sewage Treatment.

In the middle of the previous picture is our Engine and car repair shop. We also use for a unloading facility for the town area when needed.

Another view of the area, I had to reduce the number of trees because my Graphics card can only do so much on Ultra Setting, in this case less Trees is more on the Frame Rate.

This part of the Route shows the enlarged River areas I have adjusted.

Here I decided some nice mountains were in Order, and then you know, the Train needs a tunnel to shorten the Route, so I proceeded to make the mountains with a nice Tunnel. Still need to drop some vegetation and other items when I get around to it.

On the other side of the Tunnel, we head towards the next town ship. Will be dropping off some loads at few stops coming up shortly.

That'll do for now, have a blessed Sunday, and hopefully things will improve next week.

Clinchfield 800: The 72-Year-Old Locomotive

I'm hoping that those shoes will help you, as having to heal something that's always being used isn't good. Hope your feet (or foot)?)) gets well:)
I personally find it amazing on how the body heals itself over time, as you can have a cut there one minute, and then the next its all healed :D

I'm glad you are liking it:)
I got more screenshots coming from the other session I'm making, stay tune;)

Cheers

Hi,

Well I decided to get rid of the last huge Pile of broken Cement Slabs, and Old Rusted Flag Post Footing that needed to come out of the front yard 10 yrs ago........Fortunately for us, our old Trash Dump in nearby Hills accepts Solid Waste Fill.

Unfortunately for me, that did it on my Foot, I guess I put too much strain on it, because my pain was so severe couple of days ago, I couldn't hardly walk on my Foot......So I just had to stop working outside, and sit around for the last few days, today and yesterday have improved a lot. I guess you could equate this like a bad ankle sprain, you will pay attention, or else, your Ankle will get your attention.:hehe:

Finally had to take some Pain Pills, and when I have to do that, you know it got my full attention......Hate taking Pills....:'(

Tomorrow a short day at the Dentist, so no Med's today, it's easy breezy, getting a new Cap replacement on very, very, very 35 yrs ago filling. Just have to pickup the new one they made, so far, everything is peachy keen on this........About a 20 min procedure to unglue temp, and fit and final grind the new one.......At my age, you don't want to loose any more teeth....Plus just for this simple Crown, 1200$ or more if no insurance, fortunately I have Dental, but they only pay 50%, Better than nothing......;)

BTW I watched this Locomotive in action on You Tube last couple of days.........:clap:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Clinchfield+800+on+You+Tube&atb=v207-1&ia=web

https://youtu.be/L3llkkXTYa4

And get this, this little fella actually still pulls Freight for the CSX.....Great Video to watch....

I resting the Foot, and hoping I can do some very light (Post Light wiring in Front Yard) tomorrow.......IT was 102 the other day, tomorrow, supposed to be 82, I'll take it, don't do well in the Heat, Mr Heat Stroke looks for me in 100+ plus temps.......

Thanks for dropping by

0a20JjR.png

You post some awesome screenshots Blue - keep up the good work:)

That's good news to hear you are doing well, and I will agree, if you don't watch out for the pain, the pain will come back and get you, and then it'll be one heck of a price to pay.. which most times aren't fun to pay...
I still hope you get well nevertheless:)

Tomorrow sounds like a fun day for you, and one of the places I don't like going to (never did when I was a kid, and still don't lol), but I know its for your health. Hope your visit goes well Blue.
I will say that 50% is still a lot, but its better than paying the full price;)

--------------------------------------------
I got some UP action happening on the Lone Pine Branch. Just need to add a few more details and then I think I can call it done (I think)...

Switching at Mohave Yard:
LcBJy0t.jpg

j9dkWKf.jpg

E8q83R1.jpg

wjDWl6V.jpg

Train chase:
cDxCVl9.jpg

AE:
G9os1W6.jpg

Cheers

Hi,

Went to the Dentist, and it went perfect, in fact, due to Technology improving, this is the best Crown installed, I have ever had.......Minimal Soreness for one day, and I can say with the best Conviction, I have some awful Dentistry Surgery's including Oral Surgeons with the problems I faced. So it was a Banner Day.

As for the foot,

Finally improving some, I have to wear certain Shoes to support my Heal, and I found out my Dentist had the same problem I do now.

He told me it took a Month to recover......Yikes, and this is my first week.....Anyway, I am getting a handle on it. I also didn't mention I had this before, but it was never this bad, and I thought I had turned my foot wrong, or was too strong with Shovel Etc, but now that I look back, all the classic signs were there, I just have never had experience with this particular type of Injury.

For now, I have to get this thing healed, Old age does not help, so will see how it goes. At least today, I am not in the terrible pain I was a couple of Days ago......

BTW, like your Desert Route, keep up the good work too.......Love SP Livery, I grew up with SP and UP, and some Rio Grande........

Can't wait to see your finished Route!

Have a blessed Sunday ole friend.

Hey Blue,

That sounds like it was a good visit, which are always good.
A month to recover... that's a long time, and since it was your first week, that means got 4 more weeks to go... but I would think by then, you'll probably be used to it, or will find tricks that won't make it shoot up the pain. I know it'll be one of the 2, if not both.
I'm still hoping that you will get well Blue, and that your foot won't be painful:)

-------
I'm glad you like the route Blue - going to be release someday when I know I'm finish with it. Right now I think I am, but in a few months down the road, something will come up that I'll add it to the route - always happens lol.

Cheers

Hey Blue,

That sounds like it was a good visit, which are always good.
A month to recover... that's a long time, and since it was your first week, that means got 4 more weeks to go... but I would think by then, you'll probably be used to it, or will find tricks that won't make it shoot up the pain. I know it'll be one of the 2, if not both.
I'm still hoping that you will get well Blue, and that your foot won't be painful:)

-------
I'm glad you like the route Blue - going to be release someday when I know I'm finish with it. Right now I think I am, but in a few months down the road, something will come up that I'll add it to the route - always happens lol.

Cheers

Thank you my friend,

Today is the best day in 2 weeks, I had some irritating pain in the middle of night, but this time, I just took some Aspirin instead of the heavier med's

I don't like the way it makes me feel, and it is probably better I not, just like folks who take IBuprofen for long period of time can cause their Kidneys to bleed, and irreparable damage. And for those over 50-60 etc, it can cause a Stroke. So Aspirin will do for now on occasion.

https://www.prevention.com/health/a20448354/should-you-take-acetaminophen-or-ibuprofen/

I did get some new Shoes and I going to attach some Sports Tape, like the athletes use, to bolster the Tendon Movement only so much. Found some good information on You Tube, A doctor showed how to properly attach the Tape so it helps support the Tendons properly. I think with this, and just being careful, not doing any heavy work for a few weeks. My foot should heal up......Will see how it goes.....;)

As far as adding to the Route, when I do Merges, I understand exactly, I do the same thing, sometimes to excess, but hey, it is fun.:hehe:

Yay - that's awesome to hear that you had a good day! Much better than the past days from the sounds of it.

I don't blame you one bit for not taking too much, or just don't want to take another med, as they can pretty much cause more damage than help heal. I personally think that meds that doctors want you to take are like experimental ones.. I don't know that's my throught.

Sounds like you are going to have a good day, and hopefully weeks ;)

Yeah, there is always something about routes that is missing when you think you are done with them.. lol

Cheers

Yay - that's awesome to hear that you had a good day! Much better than the past days from the sounds of it.

I don't blame you one bit for not taking too much, or just don't want to take another med, as they can pretty much cause more damage than help heal. I personally think that meds that doctors want you to take are like experimental ones.. I don't know that's my throught.

Sounds like you are going to have a good day, and hopefully weeks ;)

Yeah, there is always something about routes that is missing when you think you are done with them.. lol

Cheers

Thanks my friend,

As far as taking Med's,

I always surprise the Medical folks when I come in for an appointment or emergency (rare occasions) they ask what Medications I am on, I tell them NON, only Vitamins, and Aloe Vera Juice, and they Blink, and ask me again, are you sure, that is really unusual at my Age. near 70 yrs old, and I look them squarely in the eye,, no, only when I have Surgery by Hospital, or Dental Surgery, because I feel pain too easy.........:hehe:

But I will tell you, that there is a Pill for everything, and I once worked with Co Worker, who took (wait for it!!!) 15 Medications daily, one for this, one for that, one to counteract side effects, and they Heart Issues, amazingly, the one thing they would not do, is change their hi fat diet.......One day they came crying to work after seeing their DR, who told them, either lose the weight or face death in 1-2 yrs.

That person, lost 200 Lbs over the next 3-4 yrs, and never looked back....Sad that it came to that point in their life, from eating a See Food Diet.....

I as well, got bad news, some 15 years ago, when I weighed in 280 Lb's, now down to 225 Lbs and it took 10 some years to get it there with due diligence of Lifestyle changes.....No one understands till they take a walk our Shoes......:(

Was told I was Obese, high blood pressure, fatty liver, and Diabetes on the Horizon, Heart Attack and Stroke where also quite possible, would be forced to Cholesterol and Blood Pressure Med's, If I continued on the path I was taking.......

I didn't make this Story up and am not mincing words here. My visit with a Chief Of Staff Dr was the scariest visit of my life, I went home and told Mr's Blue, and was crying, because she was over weight too.......We too, had to make some serious life style changes or face something much, much worse......

One eye opener thing when watching TV, and of course you see all those nicely named Pills to cure this and that, at the end of most if not all, there is that disclaimer by Big Pharma, could experience this or that severe or deadly side effect from using said medication, like Heart Attack, Stroke, Liver Failure, or loss of Kidney function.........You have to wonder, how such drugs ever got approved with such potential side effects.......

Sorry I so long winded here......Enjoy your week........I need to go back and change some of my Tracks on the Merge Project.......:hehe:

Your right it never ends.

Back