Snow High Valley Distr Ctr (High Resolution 950x532) Approx

The turffx grass thingy

:cool: Your effects showcase the beauty and natural looking effects that can be achieved here.......

When I bought Trainz IPAD player 2, I wondered in that juncture in time where this Game might evolve too, as I had awful memory issues on the IPAD, and was severally limited on amount of Assets available, constant crashing with video issues and the like, now 4 something years later, we have come quite a ways down the technology road. And IPad's are much more capable now than back in the day when I started with a Version 2, having only 30 Gigs of memory, which you all know is nothing for the Trainz Storage needs !! :hehe:

Over time I have been watching talented Route Creators such as you create naturalistic looking scenes and it gets more real life everyday, especially when one is able to watch Trainz Videos that look very close real life...........It keeps getting better all the time.

:eek: This is one area of TRS19 I'm clueless on at the moment, I need to learn how to do the process and make it come out OK.........From what I have read, there some incompatibilities with 2d & 3d Texture mapping height on the Grids? At least this is how I think I understand it?

And IPad's are much more capable now than back in the day when I started with a Version 2, having only 30 Gigs of memory, which you all know is nothing for the Trainz Storage needs !! :hehe:

That I'll agree! TANE just needed 20GB for all of the built-ins / deluxe routes, and now TRS19 needs 50GB for everything! I guess these days, games / programs these days won't be small anymore, they're going to be huge in size!

With the turffx grass thingy, it does take some time to get use to it. Its a really good idea N3V has, but a separate interface for it would be much better than where it is right now, but just like TANE, its all a huge test area to see on how things will look and such..

:eek: This is one area of TRS19 I'm clueless on at the moment, I need to learn how to do the process and make it come out OK.........From what I have read, there some incompatibilities with 2d & 3d Texture mapping height on the Grids? At least this is how I think I understand it?
Yes that's correct. 2D and 3D textures aren't compatible with the two mixed. If you look closely between the two, the 2D is "higher" than the 3D, which is more lower into the ground. Basically its good for around the tracks / splines, but for way in the background, then 2D will be better as I don't know who would go that far from the tracks lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, got more pics using the new TRS19 grass thingy

vDcP0sQ.jpg

99kurIt.jpg

3RheCg5.jpg

3sMWI2i.jpg

H4Y2XUe.jpg

rX05psw.jpg

Peace

Last edited:
:p OH I like the new Picks you brought today........I have to get busy and start planting!

;) Good point on 2D/3D placement, as for a PULLOUT or separate section, i would hope that is in development for later on when they do a revision.......And it could be, that this Turf wasn't a 100% thing, so they figured give it more time on the Test Bench (us the Public) before they mess with the Game Menu Pullouts Etc......Pure speculation on my part......:wave:

Thank you! Yes, you should start placing the grass seeds down, and watching it grow all over your route :D

Yeah, that's how TANE was basically, and now we got what TANE was suppose to look like in the beginning lol. I know they might have something in their mind when Trainz 2022 comes out:D

Peace

Here are some WIP shots of TRS19 version of Shortline Railroad:)

zPNt8WT.jpg

hVDZ617.jpg

`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, I have a few more to add:hehe:

su157gd.jpg

4IIvx6y.jpg

zzH91QH.jpg

EHCABeu.jpg

Zy4sim8.jpg

AktmErV.jpg

Peace

Last edited:
Watch the Grass cover all the Rail? Herbicide anybody? LOL

Hello,

:p Great looking pictures there, somebody is just having a field day with Grass planting.

Like the tracks a lot too.......It so nice to see the connection points, Frog Points etc, just as you would expect to see.......If that Grass keeps growing anymore, the rails will disappear into the Sunset......:cool:

Just curios, would distance in Mileage is your Short Line going to cover?

Hello,

:p Great looking pictures there, somebody is just having a field day with Grass planting.

Like the tracks a lot too.......It so nice to see the connection points, Frog Points etc, just as you would expect to see.......If that Grass keeps growing anymore, the rails will disappear into the Sunset......:cool:

Just curios, would distance in Mileage is your Short Line going to cover?
Thank you:)

lol yeah, well, tracks that aren't heavily used will see some grass they say;)

As for distance, I want to say maybe 6-10-ish miles. I haven't kept track of that to be honest:eek:

Peace

Dear Blueodessey
I'm really impressed with your analytical skills for the routes and the work involved.

I have published some textures HD on my site that work well in TRS2019 (some better than others:hehe:), if you want to look at them if they serve you. Any questions here I will be ;)

https://sites.google.com/site/fantreskinstrainzcomes/home/texturas-textures

greetings

:wave: Javier

Thank you Javier for your kind comments tonight,

I think that everyone has something to bring to the Table "so to speak" and I feel, that I have, even after 4yrs plus of being in this Game, wow doesn't seem like it, have only scratched the surface of what there is to learn here! There is still so much I don't know about Trainz.......I have to be honest with this Forum..........

And the other thing, the main reason I have this Thread was too help others by the use of pictures, in the hope they could take my mistakes, accomplishments and learn from it to enrich their experience in the Trainz world. When I started on IPAD with Trainz Driver 2 Vers of this program, I was great on Computer Skills, but horrible on Graphics in the MAC world, as I had never used a MAC computer before.

So picture this Javier, I have a new IPAD ver 2, a new Trainz Simulator, of which I had played in Steam years before, I think it was MSFT......Long, Long ago, 10 yrs or more....A friend had given me a game for Xmas with Steam.....

So now I am on IPAD with new Trainz and completely overwhelmed by Trainz,,,,,,,,And then I have learn about Storage and Graphics issues to do specifically with IPAD......Believe it or not, I almost quit Trainz for good back in that time....

Even funnier than that, the first route I played with from download station was single track, 2 baseboard mountainous RR......Tiny by today's standards when I play with 100 Mile or larger Routes.....

Then the best thing I did, was to find this forum, and i think the first member who helped me was Infrared Bob, I think I spelled it right? And then after talking to him and others, things slowly started turning around......

Years later, I started this Thread in 2016, and with the help of many here, and the gracious moderator's who watch and look over us to keep things on the straight and level......I have made it OK, and I wouldn't trade this experience for anything...........

:cool: Thank you for information on Textures too, I come by over there and check them out.....

Feel free to stop by here anytime and say hello.......Etc.....your always welcome my friend.......;)

NVidia & Direct X Drivers update in Win10/Mojave Sub

Good Day all,

Recently I had a NVIDIA Driver update, and it asked to update all my Direct X drivers in Windows, (it asked permission,which is what you want Software programs to do, for security reasons) and I noticed it that as it went thru and downloaded all the Different Direct X drivers, some as old as 2004, then it went and updated all of them too.....

Seemed strange, I don't understand why it did it that way, who knows, anyway so today, about 2 weeks later, I remembered I had not gone back and checked my Version of Direct X Drivers, and still being relatively new to Win10, and how different it was from Version 7, I needed to find easily where and how to check Direct X status and version. And as well, checked my Control Panel link, then Windows Programs installed, nothing showed in panel, that I hadn't installed in WIN10, that is good, as you all know, how Browser Hijack and other Malware can and will inject itself into your computer......

Going on Web.....I found this site, which I have used before.....

https://www.technipages.com/how-to-check-direct-x-version

It gave a visual picture, and I easily checked my Win10 Version of Direct X within 5 mins or less.........

System Information and below is the report, I have omitted personal info, but added what it is......And Voila, I have Direct X 12, and no issues shown, now there is lots more info on this report for programmers too see, when you do your own.....Well worth while to see if you want to see how your Status and Version is in Win10.....
------------------
Time of this report: 3/14/2019, 17:58:34
Machine name: LAPTOP-"Your Name will show here"
Machine Id: {Your Machine ID will show here too}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
System Model: Strix 17 GL703GE
BIOS: GL703GE.310 (type: UEFI)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 32768MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 32624MB RAM
Page File: 6968MB used, 58423MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
Direct X Version: Direct X 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Display Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel the above is very important since we all have Video Display concerns when Running Trainz (any version!!!) and want the best bang for our buck, as well as no, or near NO FRAME STUTTER....

OK, so now will head over to pictures for tonight......

=============================================================================

From here lets go into Kick starter Pictures and some Mojave Sub Route shots.

Nice Double stack Train ready to depart after head end power was fueled up.

but there's more, we also have some nice Steam Power sitting on the other side too......I might just throw him on the front here for extra effect? Just saying, wouldn't that be a cool picture to see.....

Mojave Sub Route Map........And on another one similiar to this I think I added Feather River to the upper end.

On to Kick-starter here with Steam runs on point to end Point run, which I intend to change by adding more main line on this route......

We have just hit the end of the line here, and have do a RUN AROUND operation to turn our power on Round Turntable in the back.

We cut off from the front here.

Pass to the back here. And try not hit any bystanders watching our cool Steam Train do the run around trick!

We are at the other end now, close to the Turntable.

Now we are back at the turn table end here......Switchman is keeping an eye for us......

Back in and spectators watch the Turntable operation as it switches our power around for return trip to Valley below....Two trains a day come up here to the hills and mountains for Tourists and Day Riders etc.

Overhead view of our Turn around operation and Train Consist in the upper right of this picture.

Have a blessed Friday, and thanks for dropping by........

Routes of 400-500 miles, 500-700 kms, oh my god! I was doing my "Spanish silver route" section for several years and it was only 30 kms.
500 miles of route must be a whole life, except in Indianapolis ..........:p:hehe:

Greetings
Javier

Routes of 400-500 miles, 500-700 kms, oh my god! I was doing my "Spanish silver route" section for several years and it was only 30 kms.
500 miles of route must be a whole life, except in Indianapolis ..........:p:hehe:

Greetings
Javier

:D Afternoon fant_autentico,

Well I have some more to that story on Route distance.....And this is what sold me on TRS-19 plus buying a new ASUS ROG with 1050 GTI NVIDIA card, 4 Meg of V-Ram, and upgrading System Ram from 16 to 32 Meg, made a huge difference too....

So I decided when I started out with new fresh install of TRS-19 and this NEW Laptop, I would go and find the largest Route it had, that would be this one.....

"The Baltimore to Connellsville & West Mega Route" is a result of the merging of the WM & B&O Mega Route with the Baltimore to Cumberland Mega Route. The route includes the original Cumberland to Connellsville, and the Western Maryland Thomas Sub which were merged to form the WM & B&O Mega Route, and the Cumberland to Harpers Ferry, and Harpers Ferry to Baltimore routes which were merged to form the Baltimore to Cumberland Mega Route. Total main line trackage: 1107 Miles. The route has 11,605 baseboards, and covers 2,322 square miles. All content is DLS only. By opening the route in 'Content Manager/Show in Explorer', you can access and download 2 TrainzMap JPEGs of the route....

Now this monster surely fits the bill for me.....It tops out at 1.4 Gigs of Space needed for the Route File and all the required Assets....

I can run a Train on it for now, I do not know how much Rolling Stock I can have sitting on the Route and actual additional Train sets too????

;) But it runs for now, slight bit of slowness in Frames, but their is a lot of Trees and Industries and stuff....So I will cut the Trees by using BULK REPLACE Utility in Trainz, it works real well for me, and I more often than not, see too many Trees planted together, and when your running Trains you can't see thru all those trees anyway, so I cut them back and it works much better for my new Video Card.......

But you do see the distance on this Route is listed at approx 1107 miles, I have never played on a Route this big before.....

:udrool: What else it allows for me too do and accomplish is making good size Merged Route Seletions out of my Sub Routes that can be spliced (merged together) so it allows me lots of Latitude in Merge size, now on the other hand, doesn't mean I'll make everything huge in the Merge Department, but I now have the flexibility, and my Carbonite and/or other Microsoft backup Software programs really do well now with the extra 16 megs of System Ram,,,can't believe the difference.

I can tell you what used to take a 2-3 weeks, now only takes 2-3 days, that is huge, now instead of running all the time daily, my backup programs might run 4-6 hours tops.......Huge improvement there.......

Talk to you soon, enjoy your week ahead......:wave:

Old & Forgotten RR's? ? / 8th Street Industrial diorama of sorts.....

Good day to all,

Reminder here, "Old and forgotten Railroads long before I came into this world......"

I ran into this Site while looking for particular Railroad Co Routes either connect or close proximity to each other, the base reason, I merge Routes together, and I try to merge similiar ones together when possible, so this site will be very helpful to me.......

"This new Google map shows America’s hidden network of abandoned railroads."

And here is the Link for above query,

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/usa/abandoned-railroad-map-usa/

This New Map Will Show You America’s Ghost Network Of Abandoned Railroads

This new Google map shows America’s hidden network of abandoned railroads.

Created by transit enthusiast Andrew Grigg, the map pieces together all the fragmented railroad lines and old train routes that have been lost to history over the years. Many were deserted and left to weather the elements, while others have been transformed into lush footpaths for unwitting pedestrians.

For the past two years, Grigg has been dedicated to locating and charting every piece of abandoned railroad in America and plotting them on this fascinating map. Through his work, it’s possible to see how old railroads once crossed through places where modern-day highways, shopping malls and housing developments now stand. Some even pass through old mining ghost towns that have been deserted or even flooded by dam creation.

The best part of this map is that you can zoom in and discover old railroads near where you live. Grigg has invited the public to contribute to this unique map, and more than 50 people have added previously uncharted railroad tracks to his atlas.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/v...&ll=39.30951743849076,-105.38867992454067&z=5

He relies on People around the World, not just in the USA or UK etc to give him tidbits of unlikely spots and places where Rails once or still do exist but are not used at this time.....

In doing a search on his site, he has numerous filters and check off switches, allowing one to drill down and narrow exactly to their specific needs....I think this Site is really cool.......By all means, check it out, contribute to it, I think it is a real worth wise cause, since it allows people like me the oppurtunity to check out what once was and maybe make a Route of the area in DEM/HOG or free style it like some of you very gifted Route makers.

For tonights Pictures will visit,

We come over to 8th Street Industrial, 2 tile setup Route, interesting thing, the industrial lead up is 5% or better to climb up into the City Scrapyard area for Loads.......I want to try and change that down to an easier climb as well as downward with beating your brakes up for 2 blocks.....Will see?

And here is the begin of Climb with old SP Power.....Running Light!

OK don't laugh at certain viewing angles the Station Platform goes mostly invisible and you see what looks like Passengers floating in Mid Air....Too funny I know.....

Climbing the Grade Ok....And paradoxically the Passenger Station at this distance has come back into view,,,,weirder by the day around this Route...LOL

This view really shows how steep this incline Grade is here.....5.5% @ least.....

Here is top down view of how this small Diorama type Route looks from the air......

Down in the mainline Trench here.

And we are high up in large Tree to see the 4 mainline tracks below in the Trench plus City Buildings view at ground level..And you can see the Scrap Yard where I light SP Power is headed too.

This last picture here is overhead is from Central Valley BNSF Route, and I think I added Milpitas Route to link up to the Cross tracks from a small Short line that for some reason doesn't connect to BNSF mains, but I have spot where a connection can be brought in.....And will cover that in another post,,,,,Because, I need to show you where I put in the Mainline to Short Line Connection (still a WIP)

That'll due for tonight, thanks for coming by.......

Good day to all,

Hi hiawathamr, that is a cool screenshot through the tree. Hope it did what your looking for....

Alright, I ran across this NAV Guides there really cool to have for your Route, for water marking lines of Demarcation helping the Ships move safely and not get grounded in unseen Reefs or Rocks.

USCG Aids to Navigation

Authors Notes:To supplement your routes along coasts and lakes, here's the first part in a series of Aids to Navigation (ATONs). This is a system developed by the United States Coast Guard that includes daymarks, day beacons, buoys and other aids to help you navigate the waters. International maritime aids may be similar.

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?151884-USCG-Aids-to-Navigation

https://www.wyomingnews.com/big-boy-restoration-still-set-for-completion-in/article_f0f3385e-8435-11e7-8d52-43f95323c973.html

I believe this is the dedicated Crew that worked on this, one of most remembered Steam Locomotives.....

Here is the picture of one Great Lady in the Locomotive Shop.

Taking a Tour on Maria's pass and all is well.
One of my favorite Locos with some great looking Coaches to follow.

A lazy Afternoon as we pass quit River underneath of us.

We pass by one of the local yards here, and it's a good day, Dispatch has the way clear signals, and stacked to keep our speed up.......I here we have some Rail VIP's aboard.

One engineer to another, wanna race today....I would but I don't lose my Job, but what we can do is see which is the stronger Locomotive....Lets see what happens, since we are authorized to navigate on these 2 separate and apart main lines.....And we will follow the Signal aspects to the letter.

Old SP Power is moving a junk train for us.......With Shunting moves to Farmers....

Nice Lunar Aspect coming up, will maintain safe speed and take a Siding, we here VIP's riding on Daylight Special.

And some old North Western Units to help us out with extra Freight Traffic and Shunting Jobs. I enjoy driving some this old Loco's they are simple to operate, and they don't break down on me either!

That'll do for today,,,,,Enjoy your Friday, it's almost here.....

Good evening and I hope everyone had a blessed Sunday,

These threads I checked into, are great news for the Train Community, and worth going over and reading....When you check these out, it proves one of my points to the TEE....This Forum is a wealth of information, and oppurtunity for all to be a part of.......

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/sho...lt-in-Content-Request-Skilled-Creators-Wanted

&

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?83363-Content-by-MSGSapper

and finally check out

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?92286-Repaints-by-BTVFD

He is making the infamous PHL Route (Pacific Harbor Line) one of my favorite Short Line Companies, one because it is 50 miles away, but not so far away I can't do some Rail Fanning on it...It is one of the great Short line Routes.....And who better, master re-painter himself....BTVFD.......hands down, terrific re creator, artist, and entrepreneur of the Trainz group.....He definitely has it mastered,,,,,,,,Go and check it out......

And tonight we have some Cornish Route pics and Bretagne Route (no description by Author) unfortunately, it is a nice Fishing Route area...Really nicely done, and you could merge it easily with similiar style of Route...

These are different Cornish Routes, to like Penzance etc....Really nicely done routes,,,,And some of them are quite large and interesting to play with...Just use the keyword "CORNISH" and you'll find lots to chose from...
Cornish Mainline and Branches - TRS19

East Cornwall & Branches Smaller Rte

This one is single Tiles and very long in length....

Penzance Cornwall To Wick Scotland v2.0

Next section of it...

Last section of 3 parts here.

Bretagne Route here, fishing village etc.......We lost some Texture items so they will need to be fixed for TRS19 use.......

Lot of Texture lost in here, but was easy for me to find something applicable in Color to work....

You see the Patchwork texture here, so I had to remove and put in something TRS19 freindly, and it worked.....

Map of this route...And the tracks are Meter type, I will switch to another type track, as some of the water Rail Bridges were missing.

And that'll do for tonight......Enjoy your week ahead folks.....Night now....

Penzance to Cornwall & Nebraska Flood situation,,,,,Billion in losses!!

Good Thursday Day to all,

Nice Sunny day here in the first few days of Spring, I hope Nebraska is going better with Floods, I know UP and other RR's are having lots of MOW out there to repair/rebuild flooded Tracks and Road Bed etc......

Please check out these links, really bad over there, over a Billion in damages and losses....This is serious folks...........

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=nebraska+flooding+2019&t=ffnt&atb=v157-3zp&ia=web

https://journalstar.com/business/lo...cle_b736b78b-c4bf-5565-bae2-20831291e8f9.html

Today we visit a large Route, which I already like a lot, the first of many Cornish Routes I have to Drive and play on...This one is Penzance to Cornwall, sounds like an old movie I might have watched in the past?

So there is Commuter Train, which believe it or not, I have never driven one in Trains, I have drove Passenger and plenty of Freights, hopefully I don't miss picking up the Passengers, or have the bag issue of them running at the last min across the tracks to catch my train and my train hits one of them coming into the station, it has happened and has been in cases Real Life ended in Fatality of individual, very sad, especially more for the poor engineer who has to give a detailed report after experiencing something that was preventable by the person who is now dead....Just thoughts to consider when you ride trains......

Ok.... So here we go, lets see some pictures now....

We are in the station end point is behind our train with downtown buildings main center of Township etc....Passengers are loaded here, crew has changed points and refreshed. We are talking to Dispatcher to get latest news, and Safety, or MOW reports, all appears to be in order, Lights are stacked for us, nothing ahead for now, Speed 40 MPH here to MAX of 60...

Front side view looking at the city here, I think I will add just a sprinkle of small shrubs and bushes here.. You can see the metropolitan Government Builds in the back of us......

We have left the station, and our heading out to Rural parts and Stations now.....Green is go here...

Nice gentle curves here good for 60 MPH like the countryside too......Just a few homes here and there, perfect.....

And some more homes as we wiz quilty by here, no horns needed....All fenced in too.....Fence needs a little straightening and cutting back in some spots.....

Fly over the Express way, not sure what you call majpr highways here in UK..... Large City to our left over here to be seen....

Now this is another part of the Railroad, and Tracks going off to the left our out of true alignment, I need to reposition them, they don't look right here....

Coming into a new station here for pickup, really nice open and brezzy stations here, were you can see the skies thru colored glass, I like it a lot.

This I dont like, another tile would not have hurt this large route at all, You can see the edge here too easy, so I will add tile and fill, so it looks more natural, when you have these corners and the track close to 90 degree intersection of passage, and this is my opinion, you have to allow for outcropping of tiles, so you don't see a fall off edge, it hurts the natural beauty of the Route, others may disagree here, and that is Ok with me, just a point of eye view I see......

Come into a wye here as we head West I believe into a station just pass the overpass ahead of us...Nice curves in track, perfectly done an signaled for us.....With advance Aspect for diverting route signaled for us...

However, one minor detail in next set of pics, we find coming out of the station another signal needs to be added at Xcrossovers ahead, as we get an unsignalled track if switches are not set right for our western advance moves out of the passenger station stop ahead...

Really nice large route here, lots to see and do...I recommend it highly.....

Thats' all for today, in the middle of getting my taxes ready for the Gov,,,,Pain to do as always......

Have a great day, and thanks for coming in.....

Hello Blueodessey, thanks for your analysis.

I have a doubt about the union of routes, how do you do to join a route with height 0 at sea level with another at 600 0 700 meters of altitude? Is it possible?
I am ignorant in these things :confused:

Greetings my friend

Javier

Hello Blueodessey, thanks for your analysis.

I have a doubt about the union of routes, how do you do to join a route with height 0 at sea level with another at 600 0 700 meters of altitude? Is it possible?
I am ignorant in these things :confused:

Greetings my friend

Javier

Hi Javier, Yes it is very possible, I just had 6 paragraphs written here, and stupid server at this site signed me off, and when I went to post message, I lost the whole thing, i have to remember to do a copy and paste before I hit post button....Thats, 20 mins of writing, down the drain....GRRRRRRRR :':)'(

Anyway, I will write it in my notepad first tomorrow, and then post here for you to see, please bear with me........:eek:

My apologies, It was my intention to give you the answer today....

In the mean time, can you post pictures of both Routes, I need top view only looking down on them, I need to see the whole route from the top....Then I can answer better to help you solve for 100 Meter difference in height issue.....

My apologies Javier.......

Hi hiawathamr, that is a cool screenshot through the tree. Hope it did what your looking for.
Thank you for the kind words. It did a wonderful job:)

No route screenshots as I been working on some JavaScript homework. To me, its all Greek, so its taking forever to even finish one item:(:'(

To make things on the bright side..
I had been looking up the Windows XP installation music / out of box experience, and listen to it like every night lol
Here is the link if you are interested : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNXzMBA9VU4

Here is one of the many billboards that DES and Willem2's that I had reskinned and released onto the DLS with their kind permission:)
vBJ4vEa.jpg

qFo0Bja.jpg

It'll be be called in the DLS listings <kuid:605579:101254> HI Windows XP Billboard once I get it uploaded (which should be a few minutes from now)

Cheers

Back