who's still around from the old days?

Still here and now that TANE is settling down trying to get something going on the route building front.

name here was 'blue' got picture here of the original Trainz group at sydney uni, any idea where to post it? only names I can remember is Eric and Wazza.did a few models with Gmax. would love to get into it again. Regards to All ;blue

name here was 'blue' got picture here of the original Trainz group at sydney uni, any idea where to post it? only names I can remember is Eric and Wazza.did a few models with Gmax. would love to get into it again. Regards to All ;blue

But what a few! Rocket and Lion to name a couple. Good to hear from you Blue.

Wow, Blue. You are still kicking around hey? that is awesome.

Regards

I'm here too, although I've never been as active as others. Got the first retail version of Trainz in March 2002 after seeing the ad in Model Railroader.

William

I'm still here as well Col, though I did have an extended break away from Trainz (still bought every version of Trainz regardless though). Back making stuff again, and finally doing some more work on the QR 4000 class.

Jings and help ma Boab (to use the local venacular) I noted on another thread a passing reference to the year the Trainz forums crashed (around 06) and didn't realise how far back that was and recall it!

I never thought 2004 would count as the old days, as back then I looked back at old forum posts and DLS uploads from 1999/2000 as being ancient. 4 years older being "ancient" seems like a complete riot now considering how quickly 4 years goes by. It has now been 12 years since first buying TRS and here I still am.

Who remembers Redroo the waffle king? Back in the good old days of post-count-based avatars.

Last edited:
Steamboat's still here, sailing under a light breeze and following seas.
So good to hear from A J Fox, the best moderator these forums have produced.
Carry on!

Wow, what a trip down memory lane. Sadly some of the oldies are gone from this world but it looks like a lot are not. I retired last winter and have been thinking of installing whatever is the last version of Trainz that I have stashed somewhere. Been busy with the honey-do list but this coming winter I'm aiming to have some free time.
Cheers :)

Wow, what a trip down memory lane. Sadly some of the oldies are gone from this world but it looks like a lot are not. I retired last winter and have been thinking of installing whatever is the last version of Trainz that I have stashed somewhere. Been busy with the honey-do list but this coming winter I'm aiming to have some free time.
Cheers :)

Welcome Back CeeBee --

Not sure if u remember Ish here, but I named a couple of builders after you back in the old dayz of trainz, sir!

Take care
Ish

I do remember you Ish :) and thanks for the welcome back. I hope I have enough gray matter left to figure how to install and run Trainz tho...... especially on Win10.:confused::eek:

Back