who's still around from the old days?

colhad

QR Clyde/GMs
Hi folks.

I've not been involved with Trainz for many years but just wondering who's around from Pre-UTC days.

I remember such names like Prj Indigo, pikkabird, Sirgibby, Boco, MuYa, Wessex Electric Nutter, Wulf 9. etc.

Bring back Paintshed. :)

I'm deeply hurt, you didn't remember me, I remember you. I'll sob silently in the corner.

Welcome back, there have been changes mostly good ones but you will need to catch up if you want to make content.

Peter <narrowgauge>

Hi folks.

I've not been involved with Trainz for many years but just wondering who's around from Pre-UTC days.

I remember such names like Prj Indigo, pikkabird, Sirgibby, Boco, MuYa, Wessex Electric Nutter, Wulf 9. etc.

Bring back Paintshed. :)

Hi Colhad,

A while indeed, sir --- I'm still here kicking!:wave:

The names you've listed above haven't seen in years ... Wulf, however, never really posted in the forum all that much, and just hanged out at TPR's ... not sure if he's still over there! I've seen Boco, once in a blue room, still lurking!

Good to see your around, again!

Ish

PS. About Paintshed, I was calling for it for a while that Tony (N3V) finally replied to my thread on this subject! As I recall more or less: Paintshed will not be part of trainz anymore!:'(

Last edited:
Ive been here still despite taking a little hiatus from Trainz from 2008 to 2013 I've been involved with Trainz since 2004.

Wulf, however, never really posted in the forum all that much, and just hanged out at TPR's ... not sure if he's still over there!

I don't think anyone is hanging out at TPR anymore. Always good to hear from one of the founding fathers though :)

Hi Colin,

I have been here since 2005 UTC was my first version of Trainz. Good to see you are back.

Cheers,
Bill

Like Norm, UTC was my first Trainz. I'm not a model maker but I have uploaded some modified routes. Maybe I'm still here is because I'm not a model maker and haven't had to deal with all the frustrations and changes over the years. Hope you hang around for awhile.

Hi folks.

.... etc.

guess I'm another one that is part of the etc crowd. I've slowed down a bit since the heady days of UTC. Life seems to get in the way more often but I still manage to get in a few hours here and there.

I am also part of the etc. crowd. I joined about 2000 and participated in the Beta testing of the original Trainz along with some of the original members such as Barney, 3801, Vern and others. Good to see you back in the fold.

Well I too have been around for a while when I think about it - well before that infamous crash once had.

Back