ACE 3000 Steam Locomotive in trainz?

wolfpack2002

"I Lay Tracks"
Is this loco in trainz? If not, can someone volunteer to create this engine that never was? More info on the loco: LINK Plans for the loco:LINK

ACE_3000.jpg
[/URL]

Sadly, there is none. Not an early prototype (as in picure above) nor a late prototype. Would be kinda cool to see it, tho...

Obligatory link for blender and some modeling how to videos anyone?

I recently downloaded Blender because there is no way I could afford 3DMax . I also got a couple How to use Blender .PDFs and found them not useful. Also bought an expensive book which started out quite good but soon got poor. Then I found the Blender videos here https://cgcookie.com/flows/ that are very helpful. I'm about 2/3 through the Introduction set. Blender is very different than any graphics program I've used in the past. I have used Sketchup for a few years to design and draw the hardwood furniture I build - Blender is an entirely different approach.

I recently downloaded Blender because there is no way I could afford 3DMax . I also got a couple How to use Blender .PDFs and found them not useful. Also bought an expensive book which started out quite good but soon got poor. Then I found the Blender videos here https://cgcookie.com/flows/ that are very helpful. I'm about 2/3 through the Introduction set. Blender is very different than any graphics program I've used in the past. I have used Sketchup for a few years to design and draw the hardwood furniture I build - Blender is an entirely different approach.
I've tried making my own switches from 3dsmax to blender and I've found 3ds to be easier. That's just me tho but I understand completely where you're coming from. Blender is an amazing program when one masters it. You just gotta know where to find tutorials. Be sure to ask other trainzers about it. I know that if you take the initiative to learn modeling, despite the program, people are more open to giving help. I know petrama is pretty sick at using blender so I'd ask him for any tips. :)

Back