CM Problems?

SuperSpeedMaglev

Wonderfully Old Fashioned
I only ask as I'm trying to download Northbay County(TS12) and I am getting Bps when I try to download. This started happening around, after lunchtime.(In UK, about.. GMT 1 or so PM..)
This never usually happens, so I'm wondering if there's maintenance I've missed the announcement on?

I doubt it though as, even though I did only check the top thread and no others in the 'Announcements' thread, the post I checked was for the 9th of May, which I doubt is affecting it today. It was first posted the 4th and finished on the 9th.

I did think it was something related to that, thanks!(Also a special thanks to those who update old routes that I like, Northbay for example, to TS12 Standards, as well as T:ANE ;) )

I only ask as I'm trying to download Northbay County(TS12) and I am getting Bps when I try to download. This started happening around, after lunchtime.(In UK, about.. GMT 1 or so PM..)
This never usually happens, so I'm wondering if there's maintenance I've missed the announcement on?

I doubt it though as, even though I did only check the top thread and no others in the 'Announcements' thread, the post I checked was for the 9th of May, which I doubt is affecting it today. It was first posted the 4th and finished on the 9th.

I had problems with Northbay County for TS12. Will you let me know how you get on.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...Gauge-routes-for-Trainz&p=1513324#post1513324

Ken

It's more likely to be server issues rather than maintenance I'd say.

Shane

Also thanks Shane, oddly enough, this never comes to my mind when I think of Content Manager down, I'll keep this in mind!(I've a few routes to distract me, particually the DHR, which I'll still to conquer, enjoying the view so far :hehe:)

Last edited:
I had problems with Northbay County for TS12. Will you let me know how you get on.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...Gauge-routes-for-Trainz&p=1513324#post1513324

Ken

Though I have TS2006, I do like TS12, especially when old routes are 'updated' to TS12 Standards. I have TS2006 and this route, but I still fancy accessing it from my favourite of them all. :)

Thanks for pointing this out though, thought the version mentioned is lower than mine, I'll keep in this in mind. I may reply, though to be honest, I only ever care if it a route looks alive.. if you know what I mean.. (No 'Railway Line' markings for roads and all.. :hehe:)

I lost all internet access and all my phone lines at work... we use VOIP, so I went and looked at the map after it came back online, and here was the status...

Inet_2016_05_15.jpg

There is a big red dot where I connect to the internet, can't be good...

Back